Inspirational Quotes For Women: There’s no one who doesn’t want to go ahead in life – but sometimes, life can seem frustrating and daunting. At this point in life, some positive and inspiring words can come to the rescue to motivate you as you pursue your life goals.
That’s why we have handpicked a good number of Inspirational Quotes For Women.
Inspirational Quotes For Women
Here are Inspirational Quotes For Women.
1. “Surround yourself with people and things that inspire you. Learn everything you can.” —Jameela Jamil
2. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” —Hannah Lavon, founder of Pals Socks
3. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Especially not yourself.” —Mindy Kaling
4. “It’s not your job to be likeable. It’s your job to be yourself. Someone will like you anyway.” —Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
5. “You have to be consistent. You have to be yourself. You have to be committed to what you’re doing. You have to not be afraid to be ambitious.” —Roxane Gay
6. “It’s really important for us to be unapologetic. To be bold. To be brave. And to take huge risks.” —Awkwafina
7. “One of the biggest qualities is having an awareness outside of yourself, and understanding that the world doesn’t revolve around your needs.”— Brie Larson
8. “We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” —Beyonce
9. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes—understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” —Arianna Huffington
10. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.” —Michelle Obama
Best Inspirational Quotes For Women
Here are Best Inspirational Quotes For Women.
11. “Those who have a strong sense of love and belonging have the courage to be imperfect.” —Brene Brown
12. “Once you know who you are, you don’t have to worry anymore.” —Nikki Giovanni
13. “Everything is figureoutable.”— Marie Forleo
14. “Find your ‘why’ so that you have the strength and resilience to push through those times when everything else is telling you no.”— Lisa Wimberger, founder, The Neurosculpting Institute
15. “Run your own race. Don’t be distracted by what others are doing. Set and go after your own goals.”— Jen Gouldstone, founder and president, Garden Streets
16. “Why not take a chance and bet on happiness? —Jenny Han
17. “There were times I was underestimated a lot. It gave me a unique benefit.” —Elaine Welteroth
18. “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” —Gina Carey
19. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be yourself.” —Emma Stone
20. “The warrior knows that her heartbreak is her map.” —Glennon Doyle
Inspirational Quotes For Women In English
Here are Inspirational Quotes For Women In English.
21. “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” —Serena Williams
22. “In order to create change of any kind, we have to first change the way we view ourselves. The time we spend believing in ourselves, believing in something greater, and not deviating from our instincts is the most important investment we can make. This is our power, this is our light and the world needs more of this.” — Alyssa Rosenheck, interiors and architectural photographer and author of The New Southern
23. “Your mindset can control you, or you can control it. It can reward you, or it can own you. You get to decide. What are you choosing?” — Leila Kashani,co-founder of Alleyoop
24. “We have to let go of the idea of balance in order to move toward the life we want. To do that, we need to recognize the stories we are telling ourselves that are holding us back. And sometimes … we just have to stop telling ourselves our old stories.” — Tonya Dalton, founder of inkWELL Press Productivity Co.
25. “Every time someone writes that I play ‘strong women’ what they’re implying is that most women aren’t. How about I just play well written parts?” — Jessica Chastain
26. “You never know if you can actually do something against all odds until you actually do it.” —Abby Wambach
27. “‘No’ today doesn’t mean ‘no’ tomorrow.” —Yvonne Orji
28. “Success requires competence and confidence. You must be good at what you do; and you must speak up and take credit for your work. One or the other just won’t cut it.” — Michelle Bomberger, CEO and managing attorney, Equinox Business Law Group
29. “In a world that wants women to whisper, I choose to yell.” —Luvvie Ajayi
30. “On my own I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.”— Oprah Winfrey
Famous Inspirational Quotes For Women
Here are Famous Inspirational Quotes For Women.
31. “Take one day a week for yourself and go “off the grid.” If smartphones are allowed to recharge, shouldn’t we be allowed to as well?” — Elizabeth Borsting, president of Elizabeth Borsting Public Relations, Inc.
32. “Celebrate the wins in life but never be complacent.” — Danielle Takata, co-founder and creative director, Dreambox Creations Los Angeles
33. “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in.” —Hillary Clinton
34. “It doesn’t matter when you start, it doesn’t matter what anyone else is doing. All that matters is that you truly follow your own path, your own way, at your own pace. Be kind to yourself and others, and follow your intuition always. That is real bravery.”— Diana Shneider, co-founder, BELLA. Skin Beauty
35. “Practice creates confidence. Confidence empowers you.” —Simone Biles
36. “Once you’ve taken your seat at the table, it’s your job to pull out a chair for the others, too. Look for the ‘others.’ Acknowledge them. Build a platform for them.”— Bianca Bass, marketing and brand consultant
37. “Let your compassion fuel your passion.” — Achea Redd, founder of Real Girls F.A.R.T.
38. “Limit your ‘always’ and your ‘nevers.’” —Amy Poehler
39. “Let your creativity be a river, not a destination.” —Elizabeth Gilbert
40. “Careers are a jungle gym, not a ladder.” — Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
Inspiring Quotes For Women
Here are Inspiring Quotes For Women.
41. “Don’t be like the rest of them darling.” —Coco Chanel
42. “You will not determine my story. I will.” —Amy Schumer
43. “Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be.” —Demi Lovato
44. “Don’t compare yourself. Your inside self will compare to everyone’s outside self when facing a growth opportunity or anything new. Don’t listen to the doubt that follows. If you’re compelled, go for it. You’re already at no; don’t be your own speed bump.” —Sue Hawkes, CEO of YESS!
45. “All the people who knock me down only inspire me to do better.” —Selena Gomez
46. “My best successes came on the heels of failure.” —Barbara Corcoran
47. “Your unique magnificence is blinding in its beauty.” —Kim E. Woods, president, Kaleidoscope Enterprises
48. “Men selectively listen. When that happened, I’d stop the conversation and say, ‘Do you realize I said that 10 minutes ago?’ Women have to take responsibility for the dynamic around them. You can’t just say, ‘Woe is me.’” —Maggie Wilderotter, CEO of Frontier Communications
49. “Stay committed and consistent and you will achieve your goals. Never give up.” —Kelly Rowland
50. “Boss up and change your life.” —Lizzo
Short Inspirational Quotes For Women
Here are Short Inspirational Quotes For Women.
51. “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” —Lori Greiner
52. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” —Sarah Blakely, founder and creator of Spanx
53. “Follow your heart, find your calling. Our calling is the magic point of where who we are meets what we do. A calling is what you work on, a title or achievement is what you work towards. Which one do you think feels better and creates more impact?” —Rebecca Cafiero, founder of BrandCamp
54. “As you get older, you become more comfortable in your skin and comfortable in saying no to things … I’ve also learned that saying no is just as valuable as saying yes. It’s something that, I think, comes with age and really having a sense of your self-worth. And then you make choices based on that.” —Duchess Meghan
55. “When someone tells you that you can’t, figure out how you can.” —Clarice Lam, chef and owner of The Baking Bean bakery
56. “Stay in motion, whether things are going well, or they have taken a complete nosedive. It is easier to keep moving towards your big goal than to come to a complete stop and then try to regain your momentum. Even the tiniest of baby steps is still a step closer to where you want to be.” —Keita Williams, founder of SuccessBully
57. “We forget we have the right to have a voice. You have the right to get what you ask for. And if you say nothing, you’re going to have zero percent chance to fix it.” —Joy Mangano
58. “Life is not so much what you accomplish as what you overcome.” —Robin Roberts
59. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” —Michele Ruiz, author, former news anchor and CEO and co-founder of Ruiz Strategies
60. “When people don’t want the best for you, they are not the best for you.” —Gayle King
Inspirational Quotes For Difficult Times For Women
Here are Inspirational Quotes For Difficult Times For Women.
61. “I firmly believe you must first ask for what you want and then make a decision to get what you want. It doesn’t take a genie, just a well-thought-out plan.” —Michelle Gamble, owner of 3L Publishing
62. “Don’t let the rejection deter you from staying confident in your venture.” —Alexa Curtis, founder of Life Unfiltered With Alexa Curtis
63. “My husband always tells me that I’m the most unrelenting person he’s ever met, and it’s true. If I make a commitment to something, I will stick to it no matter what.” —Jenny Craig
64. “My experiences remind me that it’s those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.” —Kelly Clarkson
65. “Value your time so you can spend time doing what you value.” —Melissa St. Clair, owner, Paper Chaser Biz
66. “Even if you scored your dream job, you will have bad days. You might even have a crummy week, month, or year. Living out your passion doesn’t exempt you from the struggle.” —Meggie Francisco, owner and event planner, Meggie Francisco Events
67. “‘Dig your well before you’re thirsty.’ Many people don’t realize you need to build a network without expecting anything in return first. The success will follow. Start digging!” —Caitlin McCarthy, owner and founder of C|Louise Agency
68. “There’s no such thing as a ‘smart business idea’—there’s only an idea that is smart for you.” —Marianne Cantwell, author of Be a Free Range Human: Escape the 9 To 5, Create a Life You Love, and Still Pay the Bills
69. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” —Madeleine Albright
70. “The concept of a glass ceiling only exists if we agree and are complicit with the rules of engagement created by the establishment…We are building this industry brick-by-brick and we can make it look any way we want.” —Jamie Pearson, CEO and president of Bhang, Inc.
Inspirational You Are An Amazing Woman Quotes
Here are Inspirational You Are An Amazing Woman Quotes.
71. “Some of us are walking around thinking everybody else knows more than us or has it better than us when in all actuality, we have everything we need within. If we could just refocus that energy inward we’d see we’ve had it all along.” —Terri Lomax, founder, Mocha Girls Pit Stop Blog
72. “Choose your dream. Work to the extreme.” —Tyra Banks
73. “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money—when you feel true passion for something you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” —Eileen Fisher
74. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” —Lalah Deliah
75. “There will always be someone who is better than you at something, so stay true to yourself and find your voice—it’s the only thing that will differentiate you from your colleagues.” —Rosina Bosco, co-founder and CCO of Flat Irons Development
76. “If you don’t stand for something, how can anyone respect what you do?” —Miranda Lambert
77. “Inner peace is possible when you practice outward gratitude.” —Emily Lynn Paulson, author of Highlight Real
78. “Money is a tool that helps us show up for the world in a bigger way.” —Melody Pourmoradi, creator of The GiRLiFE Empowerment Series
79. “No one is going to tell you all the things you want to hear all the time. You have to know them yourself.” —Busy Philipps
80. “Hold onto your old friends. Kiss your mama. Admit what your dreams are.” —Maya Rudolph
Quotes To Inspire Women
Here are Quotes To Inspire Women.
81. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” —Audrey Hepburn
82. “Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing.” —Dr. Harriet Braiker
83. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” —Helen Keller
84. “When you feel broken by life’s painful moments, realize you are as resilient as sea glass, a bottle broken by the movement of the waves, but still beautiful.” —Virginia Buckingham, author of On My Watch
85. “Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.” —Martha Stewart
86. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” —Amelia Earhart
87. “Invite people into your life that don’t look or think like you.” —Mellody Hobson
88. “I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.” —Maya Angelou
89. “Connect to something that’s bigger than yourself. How can you tap your talents and interests to benefit others or the world? The more you help others get what they want, the more you will reap.” —Judy Holland, author of HappiNest: Finding Fulfillment When Your Kids Leave Home
90. “Look at all sides of the idea presented. There are nuggets that may not be on the surface of the idea. One bad idea could blossom into something unlikely and special.” —Elizabeth Dodson, co-founder of HomeZada
Inspirational Quotes For Women Everyday
Here are Inspirational Quotes For Women Everyday.
91. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” —Janis Joplin
92. “Ditch the dream and be a doer.” —Shonda Rhimes
93. “Hope is the most exciting thing there is in life.” —Mandy Moore
94. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” —Nora Ephron
95. “Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things—even the little things that you hate—and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get s—t done.” —Sophia Amoruso, founder of Nasty Gal and author of Girlboss
96. “If you are giving a lot of value, if you are making an impact in people’s lives, it will be reflected in your bank account.” —Millie Leung, entrepreneur and coach
97. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder
98. “What I wanted was to be allowed to do the thing in the world that I did best—which I believed then and believe now is the greatest privilege there is. When I did that, success found me.” —Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Field’s
99. “You have to be driven, resourceful, not take no for an answer, and have the nerve to do things that haven’t been done. I think you also have to be comfortable not being everything to everyone, which is something that we often expect of women in a way we don’t of men.” —Audrey Gelman, CEO of The Wing
100. “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” —Malala Yousafzai
Positive Inspirational Quotes For Women
Here are Positive Inspirational Quotes For Women.
101. “For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” —Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
102. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership in our success.” —Tory Burch, fashion designer
103. “Be kind and always stay fair and ethical. In our world today we see so many examples of bullying and people being unkind. I make it my habit to put nice into everything I do. This philosophy has served me well!” —Anita Mahaffey, founder of Cool-Jams, Inc.
104. “Successful people understand that you don’t need to make things complicated.” —Anne McKevitt
105. “True leadership is when you create opportunity for others, including yourself.” —Shama Patel, founder and CEO of Clean Your Dirty Face
106. “Just start. And once you do, don’t stop. Keep moving forward and find a way.” —Shannon Latham, owner and lead designer of Little English
107. “If you’re scared to speak up, it’s usually a sign that you should.” —Tati Westbrook, YouTuber and Halo Beauty founder and CEO
108. “You must stay true to your values, dreams, talents, instincts, passion and everything that makes you, you. Ultimately, this boils down to living your truth, rather than avoiding, dismissing or writing it off. Plus, it’s a lot more effort to live inauthentically than to embrace who you are!” —Kim Kiyosaki, investor, entrepreneur and author
109. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
110. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” —Katharine Hepburn
The Inspirational Quotes For Women
Here are The Inspirational Quotes For Women.
111. “Look for what sparks the fire in your heart. Go there. But more importantly, keep showing up.” —Michelle Kuei, founder of Elevate Lifecoaching
112. “You have to be careful when you’re getting feedback because people will give you conflicting feedback all the time, but ultimately you end up following your own inner guide.” —Natalie Portman
113. “I am responsible for what I see.” —Gabrielle Bernstein
114. “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.” —Katia Beauchamp, CEO and co-founder of Birchbox
115. “I realized that if I was willing to step up and be in the spotlight, I’d be able to make everyone else around me much more powerful as well.” —Alaina Percival, CEO of Women Who Code
116. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” —Ingrid Bergman
117. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” —Rosa Parks
118. “Always stay passionate about what you are doing! I’ve never been one to stay in a comfort zone too long because I need challenges in my life. I encourage everyone around me to not be afraid of following your instinct and passion, but most of all try to do what you really love, that’s the best way to succeed.” —Emma Moquet, co-founder of Kova Hair
119. “Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” —Gloria Steinem
120. “You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.” —Erica Jong
Remember, sharing is caring.