Peaceful Soul Quotes: Are you in an environment that conflicts with your peaceful soul? Then, you need these Peaceful Soul Quotes to always keep anything otherwise at arm’s length from your soul.
Follow us as we reveal our list of Peaceful Soul Quotes.
Peaceful Soul Quotes
Here are Peaceful Soul Quotes.
1. “Instead of hating the people you think are war-makers, hate the appetites and disorder in your own soul, which are the causes of war. If you love peace, then hate injustice, hate tyranny, hate greed – but hate these things in yourself, not in another.” – Thomas Merton
2. “Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired.” – Unknown
3. “I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.” – Marie Curie
4. “There is in this world no such force as the force of a person determined to rise. The human soul cannot be permanently chained.” – W. E. B. Du Bois
5. “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situation that threaten your peace of mind, self respect, values, morals and self worth.” – Buddha
6. “Music can change the world.” – Ludwig van Beethoven
7. “Never be hurried in anything. Do all things calmly and in a spirit of repose. Do not lose your inward peace even if everything seems to be going wrong. What is anything in life compared to peace of soul?” – Saint Francis de Sales
8. “The planet does not need more “successful people”. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lover of all kinds.” – Dalai Lama
9. “At the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit. And that center is really everywhere. It is within each of us.” – Black Elk
10. “Contentment, then, is the product of a heart resting in God. It is the soul’s enjoyment of that peace that passes all understanding. It is the outcome of my will being brought into subjection to the Divine will. It is the blessed assurance that God does all things well, and is, even now, making all things work together for my ultimate good.” – Arthur W. Pink
Peaceful Soul Quotes In English
Here are Peaceful Soul Quotes In English.
11. “Contemplation is nothing else but a secret, peaceful, and loving infusion of God, which, if admitted, will set the soul on fire with the Spirit of love.” – John of the Cross
12. “Once in the dream of a night I stood Lone in the light of a magical wood, Soul-deep in visions that poppy-like sprang; And spirits of Truth were the birds that sang, And spirits of Love were the stars that glowed, And spirits of Peace were the streams that flowed In that magical wood in the land of sleep.” – Sarojini Naidu
13. “Let your door stand open to receive Him, unlock your soul to Him, offer Him a welcome in your mind, and then you will see the riches of simplicity, the treasures of peace, the joy of grace. Throw wide the gate of your heart, stand before the sun of the everlasting light.” – Ambrose
14. “The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.” – Unknown
15. “Blessed are the single-hearted, for they shall enjoy much peace. If you refuse to be hurried and pressed, if you stay your soul on God, nothing can keep you from that clearness of spirit which is life and peace. In that stillness you will know what His will is.” – Amy Carmichael
16. “It’s better to cry than to be angry; because anger hurts others, while tears flow silently through the soul and cleanses the heart.” – Pope John Paul II
17. “Each religion, by the help of more or less myth, which it takes more or less seriously, proposes some method of fortifying the human soul and enabling it to make its peace with its destiny.” – George Santayana
18. “The peace of the world concerns only body and time but the peace, the joy, that Christ gives enriches the soul for eternity” – T.B. Joshua
19. “Sleep sweetly, tender heart, in peace;
Sleep, holy spirit, blessed soul,While the stars burn, the moons increase,And the great ages onward roll. Sleep till the end, true soul and sweet. Nothing comes to thee new or strange. Sleep full of rest from head to feet;Lie still, dry dust, secure of change.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
20. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” – N.R Hart
Best Peaceful Soul Quotes
Here are Best Peaceful Soul Quotes.
21. “Be still. It takes no effort to be still; it is utterly simple. When your mind is still, you have no name, you have no past, you have no relationships, you have no country, you have no spiritual attainment, you have no lack of spiritual attainment. There is just the presence of beingness with itself.” – Gangaji
22. “You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
23. “Deep within us all there is an amazing inner sanctuary of the soul, a holy place, a Divine Center, a speaking Voice. . . . Life from the Center is a life of unhurried peace and power. It is simple. It is serene. It is amazing. It is radiant.” – R. Kelly
24. “Health depends on being in harmony with our souls.” – Edward Bach
25. “Christ died. He left a will in which He gave His soul to His Father, His body to Joseph of Arimathea, His clothes to the soldiers, and His mother to John. But to His disciples, who had left all to follow Him, He left not silver or gold, but something far better-His PEACE!” – Matthew Henry
26. “I wish to fill in the gaps which have so far always remained unanswered in the souls of men as burning questions, and which never leave any serious thinker in peace, if he honestly seeks the Truth.” – Abd-ru-shin
27. “There can never be peace between nations until there is first known that true peace which is within the souls of men.” – Black Elk
28. “If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.” – Lao Tzu
29. “Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.” – Gautama Buddha
30. “If you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe.” – Heinrich Heine
I Am A Peaceful Soul Quotes
Here are I Am A Peaceful Soul Quotes.
31. “Sometimes I have visions of myself driving through hell, selling sulphur and brimstone, or through heaven peddling refreshments to the roaming souls. If me and the children I’ve got left could find a place where there’s no shooting, I wouldn’t mind a few years of peace and quiet.” – Bertolt Brecht
32. “Happiness and peace will come to earth only as the light of love and human compassion enter the souls of men.” – David O. Mckay
33. “He who searches for Divine Reality with all his heart and soul and finds it, becomes aware that, before he began to seek God, God was seeking him, in order to draw him into the joy of fellowship with Him, into the peace of His Presence.” – Sadhu Sundar Singh
34. “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.” – African Proverbs
35. “Peace is the first thing the angels sang.
Peace is the mark of the children of God. Peace is the nurse of love. Peace is the mother of unity. Peace is the rest of the blessed souls. Peace is the dwelling place of eternity.” – Pope Leo I
36. “Just as the water reflects the stars and the moon, the body reflects the mind and soul.” – Rumi
37. “In morals, what begins in fear usually ends in wickedness;
in religion, what begins in fear usually ends in fanaticism. Fear, either as a principle or a motive, is the beginning of all evil.” – Anna Brownell Jameson
38. “Every time you try to encourage someone else, your own soul will be flooded with a light and glow of peace and good cheer.” – Susa Young Gates
39. “For those who immerse themselves in what the fairy tale has to communicate, it becomes a deep, quiet pool which at first seems to reflect only our own image; but behind it we soon discover the inner turmoils of our soul – its depth, and ways to gain peace within ourselves and with the world, which is the reward of our struggles.” – Bruno Bettelheim
40. “If we are irritated, by every rub, how will we be polished?” – Rumi
Peaceful Soul Quotes Sayings
Here are Peaceful Soul Quotes Sayings.
41. “A talkative soul lacks both the essential virtues and intimacy with God.
A deeper interior life, one of gentle peace and of that silence where the Lord dwells, is quite out of the question. A soul that has never tasted the sweetness of inner silence is a restless spirit which disturbs the silence of others.” – Mary Faustina Kowalska
42. “And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.” – Max Ehrmann
43. “He who does not desire much more from things than knowledge of them easily makes peace with his soul.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
44. “Peace is the simplicity of heart, serenity of mind, tranquility of soul, the bond of love.” – Pio of Pietrelcina
45. “Be good, keep your feet dry, your eyes open, your heart at peace and your soul in the joy of Christ.” – Thomas Merton
46. “Peace is not a relationship of nations.
It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
47. “If you die you’re completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on.
I’m not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I’ve got.” – Kurt Cobain
48. “May the soul of the late President Milton Obote.
.. a long-time member of this parliament, rest in peace.” – Yoweri Museveni
49. “Here was peace. She pulled in her horizon like a great fish-net. Pulled it from around the waist of the world and draped it over her shoulder. So much of life in its meshes! She called in her soul to come and see.” – Zora Neale Hurston
50. “Self-seeking is the gate by which a soul departs from peace;
and total abandonment to the will of God, that by which it returns.” – Jeanne Marie Bouvier de la Motte Guyon
Peaceful Soul Sayings
Here are Peaceful Soul Sayings. Peaceful Soul Quotes!
51. “Central depth of purple, Leaves more bright than rose, Who shall tell what brightest thought Out of darkness grows? Who, through what funereal pain, Souls to love and peace attain?” – Leigh Hunt
52. “Meekness is calm confidence, settled assurance, and rest of the soul.
It is the tranquil stillness of a soul that is at rest in Christ. It is the place of peace. Meekness springs from a heart of humility, radiating the fragrance of Christ.” – Matthew Henry
53. “Holiness appeared to me to be of a sweet, pleasant, charming, serene, calm nature; which brought an inexpressible purity, brightness, peacefulness and ravishment to the soul.” – Jonathan Edwards
54. “In your occupations, try to possess your soul in peace.
It is not a good plan to be in haste to perform any action that it may be sooner over. On the contrary, you should accustom yourself to do whatever you have to do with tranquility, in order that you may retain the possession of yourself and of settled peace.” – Jeanne Marie Bouvier de la Motte Guyon
55. “The meek man will attain a place of soul rest.
As he walks on in meekness he will be happy to let God defend him. The old struggle to defend himself is over. He has found the peace which meekness brings.” – Aiden Wilson Tozer
56. “I swear I will not dishonor my soul with hatred, but offer myself humbly as a guardian of nature, as a healer of misery, as a messenger of wonder, as an architect of peace.” – Diane Ackerman
57. “If few can stand a long war without deterioration of soul, none can stand a long peace.” – Oswald Spengler
58. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
59. “A nation has a soul, a spiritual principle.
One is in the past, the other in the present. One is the possession of a rich legacy of memories; the other is the desire to live together and to value the common heritage.” – Ernest Renan
60. “This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Inspiring Peaceful Soul Quotes
Here are Inspiring Peaceful Soul Quotes.
61. “The note of the perfect personality is not rebellion, but peace.” – Oscar Wilde
62. “Friendship, sweet-resting place of the soul, the gloaming wherein our hearts find peace.” – Alphonse De Lamartine
63. “Peace does not dwell in outward things but within the soul;
we may preserve it in the midst of the bitterest pain, if our will remains firm and submissive. Peace in this life springs from acquiescence to, not an exemption from, suffering.” – Francois FeNelon
64. “There will be no peace in any soul until it is willing to obey the voice of God.” – Dwight L. Moody
65. “Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
66. “Let everything about you breathe the calm and peace of the soul.” – Paul Gauguin
67. “Distorted history boasts of bellicose glory.
.. and seduces the souls of boys to seek mystical bliss in bloodshed and in battles.” – Alfred Adler
68. “Humility does not disturb or disquiet or agitate, however great it may be;
it comes with peace, delight, and calm. . . . The pain of genuine humility doesn’t agitate or afflict the soul; rather, this humility expands it and enables it to serve God more.” – Teresa of Avila
69. “Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.” – Edward Abbey
70. “For as this appalling ocean surrounds the verdant land, so in the soul of man there lies one insular Tahiti, full of peace and joy, but encompassed by all the horrors of the half known life.” – Herman Melville
Short Peaceful Soul Quotes
Here are Short Peaceful Soul Quotes.
71. “Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind, and soul.” – Amit Ray
72. “Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release, From little things; Knows not the livid loneliness of fear Nor mountain heights where bitter joy can hear The sound of wings.” – Amelia Earhart
73. “…The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th. God bless his soul, rest in peace, kid. It’s because of him now at least I know what beef is.” – Canibus
74. “In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.” – Max Ehrmann
75. “For preserving peace of soul, it is also necessary to avoid judging others.” – Nikolaj Velimirovic
76. “If I am perturbed by the reproach and misunderstanding that may follow action taken for the good of souls for whom I must give account; if I cannot commit the matter and go on in peace and in silence, remembering Gethsemane and the cross, then I know nothing of Calvary love.” – Amy Carmichael
77. “Love is the vital essence that pervades and permeates, from the center to the circumference, the graduating circles of all thought and action. Love is the talisman of human weal and woe -the open sesame to every soul.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
78. “For every man, peace of soul is precious.
With those who have attained peace of soul, the body can be in constant motion; in work, in pain, but their souls, affixed to God, always remain in unwavering peace.” – Nikolaj Velimirovic
79. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and thine own soul shall be refreshed.” – Charles Spurgeon
80. “Happy people are not their own enemies, do not carry on an endless war with their souls. We may be fiercely at odds with the wrongs of the world around us. But inside ourselves, near the core, if we are happy, we are at peace.” – Lewis B. Smedes
Simple Peaceful Soul Quotes
Here are Simple Peaceful Soul Quotes.
81. “As soon as you willfully allow a dialogue with temptation to begin, the soul is robbed of peace, just as consent to impurity destroys grace.” – Josemaria Escriva
82. “One who changes a body from the error of the way not only brings peace and harmony but saves a soul and covers a multitude of shortcomings.” – Edgar Cayce
83. “How different the peace of God from that of the world! It calms the passions, preserves the purity of the conscience, is inseparable from righteousness, unites us to God and strengthens us against temptations. The peace of the soul consists in an absolute resignation to the will of God.” – Francois FeNelon
84. “The way you keep your house, the way you organize your time, the care you take in your personal appearance, the things you spend your money on, all speak loudly about what you believe. The beauty of thy peace shines forth in an ordered life. A disordered life speaks loudly of disorder in the soul.” – Elisabeth Elliot
85. “All the sins of your life seem to be rising up against you.
Don’t give up hope! On the contrary, call your holy mother Mary, with the faith and abandonment of a child. She will bring peace to your soul.” – Josemaria Escriva
86. “The visits Prime Minister Koizumi made to the Yasukuni Shrine, I believe, had nothing to do with approval ratings. He paid respects at the Yasukuni Shrine to pay respects to the people of Japan who fought and lost their lives for the country and to pray for the peace of their souls.” – Shinzo Abe
87. “The heart and soul of loving yourself is integrity and the peace of conscience it inspires.” – Stephen Covey
88. “Every soul is beautiful and precious;
is worthy of dignity and respect, and deserving of peace, joy and love.” – Bryant H. McGill
89. “Teach me to treat all that comes to me with peace of soul and with firm conviction that Your will governs all.” – Elisabeth Elliot
90. “And when great souls die, after a period peace blooms, slowly and always irregularly. Spaces fill with a kind of soothing electric vibration. Our senses, restored, never to be the same, whisper to us. They existed. They existed. We can be. Be and be better. For they existed.” – Maya Angelou
The Peaceful Soul Quotes
Here are The Peaceful Soul Quotes.
91. “The ideal doctor would be a man endowed with profound knowledge of life and of the soul, intuitively divining any suffering or disorder of whatever kind, and restoring peace by his mere presence.” – Unknown
92. “When we, by the working of mercy and grace, be made meek and mild, we are fully safe; suddenly is the soul oned to God when it is truly peaced in itself: for in Him is found no wrath.” – Julian of Norwich
93. If I am a son of God, nothing but God will satisfy my soul;
no amount of comfort, no amount of ease, no amount of pleasure, will give me peace or rest. If I had the full cup of all the world’s joys held up to me, and could drain it to the dregs, I should still remain thirsty if I had not God.” – Geoffrey Studdert Kennedy
94. “A divine dance appears in the soul and the body at the time of peace and union.
Anyone can learn the dance, just listen to the music.” – Rumi
95. “Cheerfulness is full of significance: it suggests good health, a clear conscience, and a soul at peace with all human nature.” – Charles Kingsley
96. “Possession of material riches, without inner peace, is like dying of thirst while bathing in a lake. If material poverty is to be avoided, spiritual poverty is to be abhorred. For it is spiritual poverty, not material lack, that lies at the core of all human suffering.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
97. “Earthly possessions are not what you came here to gather.
Do not worry about your earthly possessions. Place your attention on your heavenly goal – the evolution of your soul – and you will find peace even while on earth.” – Neale Donald Walsch
98. “I might have some character traits that some might see as innocence or naive.
That’s because I discovered peace and happiness in my soul. And with this knowledge, I also see the beauty of human life.” – Tobey Maguire
99. “If I am elected President of these United States, I will work with all my energy and soul to restore that America, to lift our eyes to a better future. That future is our destiny. That future is out there. It is waiting for us. Our children deserve it, our nation depends upon it, the peace and freedom of the world require it.” – Mitt Romney
100. “Here the ways of men divide. If you wish to strive for peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you wish to be a disciple of truth, then inquire.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
101. “I’m not claiming divinity. I’ve never claimed purity of soul. I’ve never claimed to have the answers to life. I only put out songs and answer questions as honestly as I can… But I still believe in peace, love and understanding.” – John Lennon
Here you go: these are our collection of Peaceful Soul Quotes. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading.