Bob Marley Quotes: We all are aware of how Bob Marley’s music speaks meaningful words — words to help us see life from a different standpoint. The Bob Marley Quotes we have handpicked for you will surely expand your mind, regardless of the number of years this legend left this earth.
In this article, we will disclose to you a collection of Bob Marley Quotes, quotes to inspire people out there — but before we get started, let’s look at a few things about Bob Marley. Bob Marley, full name: Robert Nesta Marley, was born in the parish of St. Ann, Jamaica, on Feb. 6, 1945. The legendary reggae musician was known by a great number of people for incorporating ideas of love, happiness, social justice, and financial empowerment into his music.
Without further words, let’s get into it: Bob Marley Quotes.
Bob Marley Quotes
Here are Bob Marley Quotes.
1. “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” – Bob Marley
2. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
3. “Tell the children the truth.” – Bob Marley
4. “Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again.” – Bob Marley
5. “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” – Bob Marley
Bob Marley Quotes On God (Jah) & Love
Here are Bob Marley Quotes On God (Jah) & Love.
6. “She may not be the most popular or prettiest, but if you love her and she makes you smile, what else matters?” – Bob Marley
7. “You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me.” – Bob Marley
8. “Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.” – Bob Marley
9. “Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but its everything in between that makes it all worth living.” – Bob Marley
10. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley
Bob Marley Quotes On Relationship
Here are Bob Marley Quotes On Relationship.
11. . “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.
You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. – Bob Marley
12. “And no matter what game they play
We got something they can never take away” ― Bob Marley
13. “Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” – Bob Marley
14. “He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give.” – Bob Marley
15. “He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. – Bob Marley
Inspiring Bob Marley Quotes
Here are Inspiring Bob Marley Quotes.
16. “You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.” – Bob Marley
17. “You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.
You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.” – Bob Marley
18. “A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.
Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you.” – Bob Marley
19. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.
Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. – Bob Marley
20. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.
Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. – Bob Marley
21. “If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
Bob Marley Quotes On Money
22. “Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.”
― Bob Marley
Bob Marley Quotes On Wisdom
23. Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the ‘and of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation
Won’t you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
‘Cause all I ever have:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
‘Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it’s just a part of it:
We’ve got to fulfill the book. – Bob Marley
Inspirational Bob Marley Quotes
Here are Inspirational Bob Marley Quotes.
24. “One love, one heart. Let’s get together and feel all right” – Bob Marley
25. “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds” – Bob Marley, Redemption Song
26. “Don’t worry about a thing ’cause every little thing gonna be alright”– Bob Marley “Three Little Birds”
27. “In the abundance of water, a fool is thirsty” – Bob Marley, Rat Race
28. “One good thing about music—when it hits you, you feel no pain” – Bob Marley, Trench Town Rock
29. “You can fool some people sometimes/but you can’t fool all the people all the time” – Bob Marley, Get Up Stand Up
30. “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy.
Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live!” – Bob Marley
31. “The day you stop racing, is the day you win the race.” – Bob Marley
Bob Marley Quotes On Love & Relationship
Here are Bob Marley Quotes On Love & Relationship.
32. “Some will hate you pretend they love you now then behind they try to eliminate you.” ― Bob Marley
33. “What important is man should live in righteousness, in natural love for mankind.” ― Bob Marley
34. “If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.” ― Bob Marley
35. “Love would never leave us alone” ― Bob Marley
36. “The winds that sometimes take something we love, are the same that bring us something we learn to love. Therefore we should not cry about something that was taken from us, but, yes, love what we have been given. Because what is really ours is never gone forever.” ― Bob Marley
37. “Overcome the devils with a thing called love.” – Bob Marley
38. “The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her” – Bob Marley
More Uplifting Bob Marley Quotes
Here are More Uplifting Bob Marley Quotes.
39. “Every man got the right to decide his own destiny.” – Bob Marley
40. “Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me.” – Bob Marley
41. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” – Bob Marley
42. “Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life” – Bob Marley
43. “The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.” – Bob Marley
44. “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold” – Bob Marley
45. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have” – Bob Marley
46. “Love the life you live. live the life you love.” – Bob Marley
47. “As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory.” – Bob Marley
48. “When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open?” – Bob Marley
49. “Truth is the light, so you never give up the fight.” – Bob Marley
50. “When the root is strong, the fruit is sweet.” – Bob Marley
Inspiring Bob Marley Quotes
Here are Inspiring Bob Marley Quotes.
51. “Conquer the devils with a little thing called love.” – Bob Marley
52. “Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.” – Bob Marley
53. “Prejudice is a chain, it can hold you. If you prejudice, you can’t move, you keep prejudice for years. Never get nowhere with that.” – Bob Marley
54. “When one door is closed, don’t you know, another is open.” – Bob Marley
55. “My music will go on forever. Maybe it’s a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.” – Bob Marley
56. “My fear is my only courage.” – Bob Marley
57. “Man can’t do without God. Just like you’re thirsty, you have to drink water. You just can’t go without God.” – Bob Marley
58. “I will never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed.” – Bob Marley
59. “The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.” – Bob Marley
60. “If you get down and quarrel everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.” – Bob Marley
Best Bob Marley Quotes
Here are Best Bob Marley Quotes.
61. “I’ve been here before and will come again, but I’m not going this trip through.” ― Bob Marley
62. “I went deep inside myself. I had time to explore my beliefs and because of that I’m stronger.”― Bob Marley
63. “Man is a universe within himself.” ― Bob Marley
64. “My feet is my only carriage.” ― Bob Marley
65. “Though the road’s been rocky it sure feels good to me.” ― Bob Marley
66. “So before you point your fingers make sure your hands are clean.”– Bob Marley
67. “Judge not, before you judge yourself.”– Bob Marley
68. “I no have education. I have inspiration. If I was educated I would be a damn fool.”– Bob Marley
69. “You just can’t live that negative way. You know what I mean. Make way for the positive day. Cause it’s a new day…”– Bob Marley
70. “You not supposed to feel down over whatever happen to you. I mean, you’re supposed to use whatever happen to you as some type of upper, not a downer.”– Bob Marley
Bob Marley Quotes In English
Here are Bob Marley Quotes In English.
71. “In the high tide or low tide, I’m gonna be your friend… I’m gonna be your friend!” ― Bob Marley
72. “Never expect God to do for you what you don’t do to others.”
― Bob Marley
73. “Don’t forget your history nor your destiny” ― Bob Marley
74. “When the race gets hard to run. It means you just can’t take the peace.” ― Bob Marley
75. “What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth.”― Bob Marley
76. “Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.”― Bob Marley
77. “In this bright future you can’t forget your past.” ― Bob Marley
78. “You can’t find the right roads when the streets are paved.” ― Bob Marley
79. “Your Worst Enemy Could Be Your Best Friend && Your Best Friend Your Worst Enemy” ― Bob Marley
80. “I don’t stand for black man’s side, I don’t stand for white man’s side, I stand for God’s side.”― Bob Marley
Share with us the Bob Marley Quotes you loved, and have chosen to be your favorite — in the comment section.
Remember, sharing is caring.