John Lennon Quotes: Are you looking for quotes from John Lennon? Then, you arrived at the right place. We have put together several John Lennon Quotes we know you’d love. We came across a whole lot of them, but we choose to share with you our favorite ones – John Cannon Quotes.
Without further words, let’s get into the main sauce: John Lennon Quotes.
John Lennon Quotes
Here are John Lennon Quotes.
1. As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot. – John Lennon
2. I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now? – John Lennon
3. There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life. – John Lennon
4. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. – John Lennon
5. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one. – John Lennon
6. Part of me suspects that I’m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I’m God Almighty. – John Lennon
7. Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. – John Lennon
8. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. – John Lennon
9. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. – John Lennon
10. The more I see, the less I know for sure. – John Lennon
Best John Lennon Quotes
Here are Best John Lennon Quotes.
11. I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong. – John Lennon
12. You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! – John Lennon
13. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. – John Lennon
14. Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow. – John Lennon
15. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace. – John Lennon
16. We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight. – John Lennon
17. It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love. – John Lennon
18. Love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep on watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it. – John Lennon
19. My role in society, or any artist’s or poet’s role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all. – John Lennon
20. If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that… I believe in what I do, and I’ll say it. – John Lennon
You may also like to read Bob Marley Quotes.
John Lennon Quotes In English
Here are John Lennon Quotes In English.
21. It doesn’t matter how long my hair is or what colour my skin is or whether I’m a woman or a man. – John Lennon
22. The thing the sixties did was to show us the possibilities and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn’t the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility. – John Lennon
23. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. – John Lennon
24. All we are saying is give peace a chance. – John Lennon
25. When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps. – John Lennon
26. Life is very short, and there’s no time for fussing and fighting my friends. – John Lennon
27. My defenses were so great. The cocky rock and roll hero who knows all the answers was actually a terrified guy who didn’t know how to cry. Simple. – John Lennon
28. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – John Lennon
29. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – John Lennon
30. Love is an answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow. – John Lennon
Quotes From John Lennon
Here are Quotes From John Lennon. John Lennon Quotes!
31. The more real you get, the more unreal the world gets. – John Lennon
32. Art is only a way of expressing pain. – John Lennon
33. DECLARE IT. JUST THE SAME WAY WE DECLARE WAR. THAT IS HOW WE WILL HAVE PEACE… WE JUST NEED TO DECLARE IT. – John Lennon
34. If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliche that must have been left behind in the 60s, that’s a problem. Peace and love are eternal. – John Lennon
35. There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be… – John Lennon
36. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. – John Lennon
37. Love is all you need. – John Lennon
38. I can’t wake you up. You can wake you up. I can’t cure you. You can cure you. – John Lennon
39. You’re all geniuses, and you’re all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. – John Lennon
40. A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it. – John Lennon
John Lennon Quotes Sayings
Here are John Lennon Quotes Sayings.
41. When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind. – John Lennon
42. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones. – John Lennon
43. Trying to please everybody is impossible – if you did that, you’d end up in the middle with nobody liking you. You’ve just got to make the decision about what you think is your best, and do it. – John Lennon
44. How can I go forward when I don’t know which way I’m facing. – John Lennon
45. Produce your own dream. It’s quite possible to do anything, but not if you put it on the leaders and the parking meters. – John Lennon
46. You’re just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You’ve got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It’s all down to you, mate. – John Lennon
47. There are no problems, only solutions. – John Lennon
48. I am a violent man who has learned not to be violent and regrets his violence. – John Lennon
49. What we’ve got to do is keep hope alive. Because without it we’ll sink. – John Lennon
50. If you want peace, you won’t get it with violence. – John Lennon
John Lennon Sayings
Here are John Lennon Sayings. John Lennon Quotes!
51. Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you’ll get it as soon as you like. – John Lennon
52. Happiness is just how you feel when you don’t feel miserable. – John Lennon
53. If everyone could just be happy with themselves and the choices people around them make, the world would instantly be a better place! – John Lennon
54. You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! – John Lennon
55. One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside. – John Lennon
56. Nobody controls me. I’m uncontrollable. The only one who controls me is me, and that’s just barely possible. – John Lennon
57. My teacher asked me what I want to be when I grow up, I said happy. She told me I don’t understand the assignment, I told her she doesn’t understand life. – John Lennon
58. Work is life, you know, and without it, there’s nothing but fear and insecurity. – John Lennon
59. Don’t hate what you don’t understand! – John Lennon
60. Get back to where you once belonged. – John Lennon
Inspiring John Lennon Quotes
Here are Inspiring John Lennon Quotes.
61. If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. – John Lennon
62. I remember a time when everybody I loved hated me because I hated them. – John Lennon
63. Happiness is inside you, not with another person. – John Lennon
64. Everything is clearer when you’re in love. – John Lennon
65. Everyone deserves to believe they are beautiful. – John Lennon
66. Meanings of all songs come after they are recorded. Someone else has to interpret them. – John Lennon
67. Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. – John Lennon
68. There is an alternative to war. It’s staying in bed and growing your hair. – John Lennon
69. Make love, not war. – John Lennon
70. Nobody loves you when you’re down and out. – John Lennon
71. Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. – John Lennon
72. Remember to let her into your heart. – John Lennon
73. Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe. – John Lennon
74. I’m not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I’ve always been a freak. So I’ve been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I’m one of those people. – John Lennon
75. Peace is not something you wish for; it is something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away. – John Lennon
These are our collection of John Lennon Quotes. Share with us in the comment section your favorite one.
Remember, sharing is caring.