Twitter Bio Quotes About Life: Among other Social Media platforms such as Snapchat, TikTok and a host of others — Twitter stands as an outstanding text and photo-sharing platform. This placed isn’t just used by celebrities, it’s also used by the common man.
Some persons log into Twitter with intention of getting engaged with trends and contributing as well — while others, though might also love to engage with the trend, do their best to always ensure that they put up a refreshing update. In this article, we are here to stretch a helping hand to those who are finding it difficult to come up with well-written Twitter Bio Quotes About Life.
Twitter Bio Quotes About Life
Here are amazing Twitter Bio Quotes About Life.
1. Too dead to die.
2. I once had fun, it really was terrible.
3. Sometimes, I’m sleeping. I am not always sarcastic.
4. My mum always says that I am special.
5. Fresher than you.
6. I am a potato.
7. Life’s hard. Life gets harder if you are stupid.
8. Abnormally normal.
9. I am so good at sleeping, I can do that with my eyes closed.
10. I prefer my puns intended.
11. Exhale the bullsh*t.
12. Boring is normal.
13. I was born at a very young age.
14. I add “ces” to success, because without me life will “succ.”
15. I’m much cooler online. Ain’t we all?
16. I am really not funny. I actually just mean and people think I’m funny.
17. I believe so much in annoyed at first sight.
18. Insert pretentious stuff about me here.
19. I am an ice cream addict who’s recovering.
20. In “public relation,” I put the elation.
21. Till it’s not fun and games, it’s all fun and games.
22. I’m disappointed, but I’m not surprised.
23. Forget love, I’d prefer to fall in chocolate.
24. Who is a good boy? I am.
25. Artificially ad naturally flavoured.
26. I’m definitely gonna make the onions cry one day.
27. I am a fork and adulting is soup.
28. I try so hard not to laugh to my jokes, but you and I know I’m hilarious.
29. An apple a day keeps anyone away, if you throw hard enough.
30. This is just another papercut survivor.
31. You are either by my side, on my side or in my way. You have to choose wisely.
32. Oppai Daisuki!
33. I hope my followers are real just the way I am.
34. I’m here to run away from the friends I have on Facebook.
35. Musty but not yet mouldy.
36. Who reads these anyways.
37. I’m a professional overthinker.
38. If I’m given an award for laziness, I still would send someone to pick it up for me.
39. Twice in a year, I need a 6-month vacation.
40. It’s fantastic how life in plastic is.
41. I just dropped my new single. It’s actually me. I’m single.
42. I really want to be nice but everyone annoys me.
43. Stay salty.
44. The human equivalent of a typo is me.
45. Aggressively unfancy.
46. I accept bribes.
47. If I were funny, I know I would definitely have a good Twitter Bio.
48. Weekend, please do not leave me.
49. If you are a mosquito, please unfollow me now.
50. I speak fluent sarcasm.
51. I am here to serve cats.
52. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
53. The first five days that come after the weekend are always the hardest.
54. I don’t buy that which you are selling.
55. Weird is just a side effect of awesome.
56. Washing every single thing down the sink.
57. Looks aren’t everything, I know. But, I have them just in case.
58. I may not be special, but I know that I am definitely limited edition.
59. My preferred pronoun is “your majesty.”
60. Do you think my bad attitude can be fixed by Bob the builder?
61. More issues than vague.
62. Better late than never, though never late is better.
63. Yippee! I found my Twitter password.
64. Woke up today and it was terrible.
65. I like bananas.
66. I have learnt how to apologize in advance.
67. I’m going to bed, roses are red.
68. I’m just too not original to compose my own bio.
69. I spent so much time on this Bio.
70. Twitter, let us try this again.
71. 160 characters? Impossible. Utter madness.
72. 50% idk. 50% idc.
73. Why get thinner when you can get a lot more dinner.
74. I am smart, but I do dumb things.
75. Sad. Lonely. Bad at maths.
76. If you are useless, people definitely won’t use you.
77. I wish having common sense is common.
78. To unfollow me, just don’t follow me.
79. Who cares? I’m awesome.
80. Single but I am just too sleepy to mingle.
81. Life is short. While you still have teeth, keep smiling.
82. Just like everyone else, I am unique.
83. I have the power of anime and god on my side.
84. Good stories are drafted from bad choices.
85. Professional procrastinator.
86. God has a complete sense of humour, just take a look at me.
87. Go away.
88. It seems a bit excessive to wake up every day.
89. I just put on glasses, I’m not smart.
90. I so much do not understand Twitter but I’m here.
91. My life feels like a test I didn’t prepare for.
92. No Twitter Bio.
93. Here are my hobbies: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
94. You can use me as a bad example, so I’m not totally useless.
95. Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
96. Spreading smiles like they are herpes.
97. It’s completely my job to like me. It’s not yours.
98. Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
99. I believe I could. I overslept so I did not.
Twitter Bio Ideas Example
Here are Twitter Bio Ideas Example. Twitter Bio Quotes About Life!
101. Just say “yikes” and move on.
102. If you are here reading this, it’s too late.
103. My brain has so many opened tabs.
104. Therapy costs more than I’ve cream.
105. I sit down and learn from everyone who took my advice.
106. At least, something is attracted to me — mosquitoes.
107. I enjoy long romantic walks from my bed to the fridge.
108. When you are Downie, eat a brownie.
109. Hi! Say hello to my middle finger.
110. BAE means bacon and eggs.
111. To the moon and never back.
112. In “fries,” there’s no “we.”
113. Where the hell am I? …and how exactly did I get here?
114. Do you want to come second? Then, follow my lead.
115. I’m sitting here wondering how many miles I have scrolled with my thumb.
116. It takes self-confidence to give out humour.
117. I just can’t remember the person I stole my bio from and why.
119. There are just two kinds of people in this world and I dislike them both.
120. In a world of Cheerios, be a fruit loop.
121. Try tasting pudding with a plastic spoon. It tastes better.
122. Twitting every five minutes keeps your followers far away.
123. I am just here to talk to myself, and while I do that, I just hope people are listening.
124. I’m probably the best meat eater in the world.
125. There are many accounts that look like mine, but this exact one is mine.
126. When you put in our minds, there are so many things we can’t do.
127. Angelic face. Devilish thoughts.
128. I want to remain classic in a world of trend.
129. Bad boy or good boy? It’s on you to decide.
130. Hey! I just met you and it’s crazy.
131. Do you want to know what else is bigger than my smile? It’s my heart.
132. Sometimes, it’s important that you go up really high just to understand how small you really are.
133. For me, I compare maths class to watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
134. It’s so funny how people take delight in judging the mistake of other people, whereas they do the same thing.
135. Don’t be afraid of death. Be afraid of non-lived life. You just have to live; you don’t have to live forever.
136. Don’t let my awesomeness blind your eyes.
137. I followed a diet but it just didn’t follow me back, so I didn’t waste time to unfollow it.
138. BRB: I do not want to talk to you.
LOL: I don’t have anything else to say.
Cool: I really don’t care.
139. It’s time to witness the handsome.
140. 50% savage. 50% sweetness.
141. New look. Same mistakes.
142. I don’t surf the internet, but whenever I do, eyebrows.
143. They said don’t try this at home, so I went to my friend’s home.
144. You look so much like my next mistake.
145. I’m just flexing. Don’t mind me.
146. I may not have the 6 packs, but I love to think of myself as sexy in my little way.
147. Sunshine, mixed with a touch of hurricane.
148. The new trend is vanity.
149. Stress does not really go with my outfit.
150. I glow up while some people grow up.
151. I’m not used to taking selfies, so I don’t always take them.
152. Maybe, she is born with it.
153. You are the king. Baby, I am your queen.
154. Show anyone around you and I will kill you.
155. It’s sexy time.
156. I would rather laugh with the sinners.
157. You are never going to have me.
158. Oh! Hey, there.
159. Let it be.
160. Catch a glimpse.
161. Don’t let your beauty blind your eyes.
162. Don’t waste your love on anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
163. Wish you were here.
164. Take me out.
165. What do think of the view?
166. I have her my heart, but all she wanted was my soul.
167. Be yourself, no one is better.
168. Happiness is a chemical.
169. When a boy smiles, it’s so beautiful.
170. Last year was a complete blur.
171. Self-love seems so often unrequited.
172. I am the only one on Twitter who doesn’t claim to be an expert on social media.
173. I am jealous of my parents. I’ll never be able to get kids as cool as theirs.
174. I tweet to kill whenever I tweet.
175. I am 11 on a scale of 1-10.
176. Job Opportunity Promoters, I follow back for free.
177. I am real and I just hope that my followers are real, too.
178. Always give your 100% except you are donating blood.
179. I am what I am and I am a horrible liar. I cannot do it. I’m just very candid.
180. Don’t follow me because I myself don’t even know where I am going.
181. I love to have the complete fun so I don’t get to abide by rules.
182. You know I’m Leo. Lion is a great part of me.
183. I don’t feel ashamed of who I am. That’s completely my parents’ job.
184. I am a bad girls but I always fall for good guys.
185. Pour yourself a drink. Put on some lipstick. Pull yourself together.
186. Diaries are kept by the good girls, the bad ones don’t have time.
187. People are always surprised at how nice I am.
188. I am just a little boy, standing right in front of the world, asking you to hit the follow button.
189. I never get tired of smiling. I am just the kind of guy who loves smiling.
190. I feel just like an animal. Animals don’t know sin, do they?
191. I am what I am. I don’t have more than one personality.
192. I don’t see any reason why I should care about what people think about me.
193. If I continue this escapism, my head will explode.
194. I am not perfect.
195. See the bowtie? I wear it, I don’t care. That’s why it is cool.
196. I am old enough to know better but young enough to do it anyway.
197. If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you’re in front.
198. I am six foot four, an all-American guy. Talented and handsome as well.
199. I am just a simple guy, swimming in the sea of sharks.
200. I’m the best and I don’t care if you tell me otherwise.
201. Be you.
Bye-bye to the difficulty in composing a befitting Twitter Bio Quotes About Life.
Enjoy Twitter Bio Ideas Example & Twitter Bio Quotes About Life.
Remember, sharing is caring.