Happy Birthday Messages For Late Father: The pain of losing your father might be unbearable, but this does not mean that you will no longer celebrate his special day. He may not be with you to celebrate, but wishing him a happy birthday in Heaven should be enough to commemorate this day.
Happy Birthday Messages For late Father
Here are Happy Birthday Messages For Late Father.
1. Dad, since you were gone, I have kept the thought of you still with me, and it pains me a lot. I would be willing to give anything to relive those beautiful memories. Happy birthday in Heaven; I truly miss you.
2. I had never known that being fatherless would make me feel worthless, powerless, aimless, and helpless—wonderful Birthday in Heaven, daddy. I genuinely miss you.
3. It hurts me to think that you are no longer with us, daddy. Although I cannot help but smile with tears in my eyes, thinking of how we have cherished every moment of our lives together while you are still alive. I miss you, dad, best Birthday in Heaven.
4. Dear Dad, I sealed my birthday wishes for you inside an envelope filled with love and respect, so it reaches you in Heaven and goes right through your heart. Wonderful birthday in Heaven!
5. As I grow older, no matter whose love will give me happiness, I will always remain my daddy’s little girl. I miss you my dad. Happy birthday!
6. I have stopped staring at the sky at night because destiny has already taken away my brightest star, and it’s you, my daddy. Best birthday!
7. It is hard to greet your wonderful birthday on your special day, daddy. Wherever you are now, I want to wish you a pleasant birthday.
8. Dad, I may still be getting lots of hugs, but none of these hugs are as warm as yours. I miss you… have the best Birthday up there in Heaven!
9. Wonderful Birthday in Heaven, Daddy! The angels should celebrate because it’s your Birthday! We are as excited, though in pain, that you’re not here with us.
10. Dad, wherever you are now… I want you to know that regardless of how much we have fought, argued, and misunderstood each other; you still end up being right. That is what my heart always knows… I miss you, dad. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Messages For Late Father In English
11. Right from the time you held me in your arms up until the day you sent me off to school, I am keeping today all the beautiful memories we shared that made me become the person I am today. Happy birthday in heaven; I miss you.
12. Each time I offer flowers in your grave, I realize how aromatic you have made my life. I miss you, daddy; Happy Birthday to you!
13. Just one more chance; I wish I could get a hug from you, dad. And then I will be holding you tightly and will never let you go again. Wonderful Birthday in Heaven.
14. Best Birthday, dad. May this day bring countless happiness and bountiful joy while you celebrate your Birthday up there in Heaven.
15. Dad, thank you for teaching me how to be strong. But I am sorry for letting you down, especially on the day when you said goodbye. Honestly, I can never be strong enough to acknowledge the fact that you are already gone. A wonderful birthday, daddy!
16. Death may have taken you from me. But it does not know that it has brought us closer to each other. Thanks for listening to me at night, daddy. Best birthday, my buddy!
17. Dad, how ironic it is that I have wasted all of these years not listening to your advice. But now that you are not here anymore, I live life exactly how you want me to be. Best birthday in Heaven, dad!
18. Every father’s day is also a painful reminder of your absence in my life, dad. I wish I could still turn back the time and live out my childhood memories as if it were a grand celebration; I miss you, dad. Have a wonderful birthday!
19. We may be far from each other now, but sometimes, I know that you are here with me. It’s maybe because ever since you hold on to my tiny fingers, you have showered me with nothing but only love and care. Best birthday dad, I miss you.
20. Dear daddy, here we are, gathered in front of you to celebrate your special day. May the heavens rejoice and celebrate your Birthday as well. We miss you, dad; Happy Birthday in Heaven!
Best Happy Birthday Messages For Late Father
21. Dad, your Birthday is special to me. Thank you for all the great memories we relived together, wonderful Birthday.
22. I miss you, daddy. Now there would be no one that can help me when someone is fighting with me. I love you, happy birthday, daddy.
23. Your death will forever remain a blurry memory in me. However, your life will always be a vivid and clear one, an epitome of greatness and sacrifice. I miss you dad, happy birthday in Heaven.
24. Dad, on that day, we lost you, I lost not only a father but a friend and an idol that I looked up to. I miss you dad, wonderful Birthday!
25. It did not matter whether we would meet often or not; what matters is that your advice has helped me connect the dots in my life. It did not matter whether we spoke to each other each day or not; what mattered was that you loved me a lot, dad; happy Birthday in Heaven!
26. Death might have taken you away from my life, but my life’s hero will forever be you, dad. Best Birthday.
27. Just like how I am the apple of your eyes, you are the balm to my soul. Happy Birthday. Miss you, daddy.
28. Dad, although you are not in front of me right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautiful and pristine forever. I miss you, dad; Happy Birthday in Heaven.
29. How would you expect me to cope with grief on your death, dad when you are the only person who understood me for what I was and not for what I could be… I miss you, daddy.
30. Daddy, I will not immortalize you in the stars since they fade away. I will not remember you with a poem, for it will soon be forgotten one day. I will keep you safe here in my heart, so you are with me in every way. I miss you.
Emotional Happy Birthday Dad In Heaven Quotes From Daughter
31. Whether it is an empty spot in a chair, right next to moms, or that eerily silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are surely missed in every way, dad. I love you; Happy Birthday in Heaven!
32. Every time I think of you, daddy, my tears roll down on my cheeks in the same way that it rains here on earth. I miss you, dad; Happy Birthday.
33. Dad, when I was a child, I had a million ways to annoy you. As a teenager, I had a million reasons to defy you. But as an adult, I have a million opportunities to make you proud of me. I did all that, but I have missed the most important thing – a million chances to say I love you when you were still alive. I miss you so much daddy, a wonderful birthday to you!
34. Talking to your gravestone while hugging your photographs is just so hard. These are just some of the things that I do to convince myself that you’re still here. I love you, daddy; Happy Birthday!
35. Dad, how heartbroken I am and how much I miss you. I can’t explain in words the pain of losing you. It’s still your birthday, and I wish you the best, daddy!
36. People say that things happen for the best. But the painful memories of your death will never be put to rest. I miss you dad, best bday in Heaven.
37. How can the Heavens be beautiful when they have been nasty enough to take away the favorite person in my life? I love you dad, I still miss you as if it were yesterday. Wonderful birthday!
38. Dad, I may not have been with you enough to learn everything about you, but I want you to know that I have been with you enough to love you and miss you so dearly. Happy Birthday in Heaven.
39. Daddy, death does not change a thing. You have always been an angel in my life; I miss you, dad.
40. Dear daddy, your memories have turned out to be my heartbeats, and this means that I am thinking of you all the time to stay alive. I miss you, dad; Happy Birthday in Heaven!
Emotional Happy Birthday Dad In Heaven Quotes From Son
41. Dad, your life may have ended, but your legacy of wisdom, courage, and integrity will sure go on forever. I miss you, best Birthday!
42. Dad, it’s hard to see you go. My loss is undoubtedly heaven’s gain. I miss you dad, wonderful Birthday!
43. A free-spirited person such as you can never proclaim death. You might not be here in person, but your spirit will forever live in our hearts. I miss you, daddy, a beautiful birthday!
44. The best daddy no longer exists in this world, but he lives in Heaven. Happy birthday daddy. May you have a blast there in heaven on this special day. I miss you so much!
45. Dearest Dad, I know you are up there in heaven, looking down on us. I want to wish you a very wonderful birthday, and I hope you will remain at peace wherever you are at the moment. I miss you, daddy.
46. Dear daddy, since you are already in the bosom of the Lord now, I want to wish you the best birthday through prayers. I hope you are at your happiest wherever you are now.
47. Even though you’re far away, I miss you every single day. I know you’re gone, and that’s okay; I still like to celebrate your Birthday. Happy Birthday, Daddy.
48. I miss you every moment of every day, so much so that I feel the pain won’t go away. You taught me to be strong, to laugh, and to love, and on your Birthday, I wish I could give you the biggest hug. I love you, dad. Happy Birthday!
49. Mom would always make the cake, and I would always do the decorations. You’d hate that we make such a fuss because you’d say, ‘It’s just a day, and I’m getting older.’ We used to make a big deal of it back then, even more so now that you’re in Heaven. Happy Birthday, Dad. We miss you.
50. I wish I could bring you back, but I’m no superhero; but when you were here, I knew that I had one. To my dad in Heaven; Happy Birthday.
Thanks for reading.