Birthday Message Bible Verse: Birthdays are a great moment to show love to your friends and family and also express gratitude to God for another year. Gladly, all these can be accomplished using bible verses.
These verses can be used to make your friends and family feel loved on their special day; they can also be used to reassure your loved ones of God’s unfailing promises for them as they step into a new age and to exalt God’s name for his protection over their life. They can also be used as birthday prayers, and as a way of expressing how extra special they are to you and to God.
Here are the best Birthday Message Bible Verse.
Birthday Message Bible Verse
1. “The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26
2. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” – Jeremiah 29:11
3. “The Lord your God is in your midst—a warrior bringing victory. He will create calm with his love; he will rejoice over you with singing.” — Zephaniah 3:17
4. “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” – Psalm 118:24
5. “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” – Ephesians 2:10
6. “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” – Isaiah 46:4
7. “From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. I have become a sign to many; you are my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.” – Psalm 71:6-8
8. “Every good gift, every perfect gift, comes from above. These gifts come down from the Father, the creator of the heavenly lights, in whose character there is no change at all.” — James 1:17
9. “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4
10. “A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.” – John 16:21
Best Birthday Message Bible Verse
Here are Best Birthday Message Bible Verse.
11. “May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” – Psalm 20:4
12. “For by Wisdom your days will be multiplied, and years of life will be added to you.” – Proverbs 9:11
13. “You crown the year with your goodness; your paths overflow with rich food.” — Psalm 65:11
14. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23
15. “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” – Psalm 16:11
16. “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
17. “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” – 3 John 1:2
18. “I’ll fill you full with old age. I’ll show you my salvation.” — Psalm 91:16
19. “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” – Colossians 3:15
20. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
Happy Birthday Message Bible Verse
Here are Happy Birthday Message Bible Verse.
21. “Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD.” – Proverbs 16:20
22. “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4
23. “Those who stand firm during testing are blessed. They are tried and true. They will receive the life God has promised to those who love him as their reward.” — James 1:12
24. “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.” – Psalm 139:13-14
25. “One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.
Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.
Hear my voice when I call, LORD; be merciful to me and answer me.” – Psalm 27:4-7
26. “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” – Psalm 107:1
27. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.” – Ephesians 2:8-10
28. “Even those who live many years should take pleasure in them all.” — Ecclesiastes 11:8
29. “Let’s not get tired of doing good, because in time we’ll have a harvest if we don’t give up.” — Galatians 6:9
30. “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10
Happy Birthday Message Bible Verse For Friend
Here are Happy Birthday Message Bible Verse For Friend.
31. “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” – Psalm 90:12
32. “The LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?” – Psalm 27:1
33. “Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many. I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life.” – Proverbs 4:10-13
34. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; don’t rely on your own intelligence. Know him in all your paths, and he will keep your ways straight.” — Proverbs 3:5-6
35. “Wisdom is good with an inheritance, an advantage to those who see the sun.” – Ecclesiastes 7:11
36. “For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;” – Psalm 91:11
37. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
38. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in faith so that you overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” — Romans 15:13
39. “He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.” – Psalm 1:3
40. “The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.” – Psalm 118:24
Short Happy Birthday Message Bible Verse
Here are Short Happy Birthday Message Bible Verse.
41. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28
42. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him won’t perish but will have eternal life.” — John 3:16
43. “May we shout for joy over your salvation, and in the name of our God set up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions!” – Psalm 20:5
44. “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
45. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 41:11
46. “Let them praise the name of the LORD, for at his command they were created.” – Psalm 148:5
47. “Happy are people who have pure hearts, because they will see God.” — Matthew 5:8
48. “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” – Psalm 28:7
49. “And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” – Romans 5:5
50. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
Birthday Message Bible Verse In English
Here are Birthday Message Bible Verse In English.
51. “But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.” – Psalm 5:11
52. “Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.” – Psalm 139:16
53. “I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” – Psalm 34:4
54. “I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Corinthians 1:4
55. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.” – Colossians 3:14
56. “See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are.” – 1 John 3:1a
57. “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.” – Philippians 1:3-4
58. “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!” – Psalm 34:8
59. “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.” – 1 John 4:12
60. “We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly mentioning you in our prayers, remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you.” – 1 Thessalonians 1:2-4
Positive Birthday Message Bible Verse
Here are Positive Birthday Message Bible Verse.
61. “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
62. “From birth I was cast on you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God.” – Psalm 22:10
63. “Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the Lord!” – Psalm 134:2
64. “Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.” – Proverbs 19:20
65. “And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.” – Philippians 1:6
66. “Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” – Psalm 55:22
67. “Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice.” – Proverbs 27:9
68. “But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.” – Deuteronomy 4:29
69. “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” – 2 Corinthians 8:9
70. “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
71. “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.” – 2 Peter 3:18
Thanks for reading our collection of Birthday Message Bible Verse.
Remember, sharing is caring.