Giving Up Quotes: There are days that life appears to be tough, and those are days that these Giving Up Quotes will be of immense help. It can get so hard to the extent that you’ll start giving “giving up on your goals, most important dream…” a thought. At this point, what you need to feed your mind with is something positive and these Giving Up Quotes are a very good way to start.
Without further words, let’s move into outlining these Giving Up Quotes.
Giving Up Quotes
Here are Giving Up Quotes.
1. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
2. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
3. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Unknown
4. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” – Sarah Dessen
5. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
6. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
7. “You can’t really be strong until you can see a funny side to things.” – Ken Kesey
8. “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” – Randy Pausch
9. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
10. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
Never Give Up Quotes
Here are Never Give Up Quotes. Giving Up Quotes!
11. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
12. “It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” – John Steinbeck
13. “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.” – Kahlil Gibran
14. “At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” – Christine Mason Miller
15. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
16. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Anthony Robbins
17. “Part of being a man is learning to take responsibility for your successes and for your failures. You can’t go blaming others or being jealous. Seeing somebody else’s success as your failure is a cancerous way to live.” – Kevin Bacon
18. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
19. “We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it.” – John Newton
20. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
Quotes About Not Giving Up
Here are Quotes About Not Giving Up. Giving Up Quotes!
21. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
22. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” – Leo Buscaglia
24. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
25. “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
26. “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be.” – John Wooden
27. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
28. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” – J.K. Rowling
29. “You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
30. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
Not Giving Up Quotes
Here are Not Giving Up Quotes. Giving Up Quotes!
31. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” – LeBron James
32. “All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.” – Sophocles
33. “A man may fail many times but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.” – John Burroughs
34. “Like success, failure is many things to many people. With positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again.” – W. Clement Stone
35. “When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.” – George Bernard Shaw
36. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
37. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of a greater or equal benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
38. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
39. “When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” – John F. Kennedy
40. “You build on failure. You use it as a steppingstone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johnny Cash
Giving Up Quotes On Life
Here are Giving Up Quotes On Life. Giving Up Quotes!
41. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
42. “What do you first do when you learn to swim? You make mistakes, do you not? And what happens? You make other mistakes, and when you have made all the mistakes you possibly can without drowning – and some of them many times over – what do you find? That you can swim?
Well – life is just the same as learning to swim! Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live!” – Alfred Adler
43. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Chinese Proverb
44. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
45. “Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.” – Virgil Thomson
46. “The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” – R. G. Ingersoll
47. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
48. “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” – Sylvester Stallone
49. “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” – Napoleon Hill
50. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
Here are When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes. Giving Up Quotes!
51. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.” – George Bernard Shaw
52. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
53. “An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he’s in. He treats his failures simply as practice shots.” – Charles F. Kettering
54. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
55. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
56. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
57. “Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
58. “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” – Flavia Weedn
59. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
60. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
Quotes About Not Giving Up
Here are Quotes About Not Giving Up. Giving Up Quotes!
61. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” – Tom Bradley
62. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
63. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
64. “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
65. “The great successful men of the world have used their imaginations.” – Robert Collier
66. “Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.” – Unknown
67. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. ” – Vince Lombardi
68. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
69. “Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.”
70. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
Never Quit Quotes
Here are Never Quit Quotes. Giving Up Quotes!
71. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
72. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
73. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
74. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
75. “All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” – T.E. Lawrence
76. “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly.
So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
77. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” – Oprah Winfrey
78. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
79. “Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal.” – Jerome Fleishman
80. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
Never Give Up Motivation Quotes
Here are Never Give Up Motivation Quotes. Giving Up Quotes!
81. “Dream big dreams! Imagine that you have no limitations and then decide what’s right before you decide what’s possible.”’ – Brian Tracey
82. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
83. “I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard. I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more. I want to develop even more original and more unconventional traits.” – Anaïs Nin
84. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
85. “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” – Lou Holtz
86. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,’ not, ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.’” – Tom Preston-Werner
87. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
88. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
89. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
90. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
Never Give Up On Your Dreams Quotes
Here are Never Give Up On Your Dreams Quotes. Giving Up Quotes!
91. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
92. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” – Soren Kierkegaard
93. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoléon Bonaparte
94. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
95. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
96. “We acquire the strength we have overcome.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
97. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
98. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
99. “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Mary Engelbreit
100. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas Edison
101. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
102. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” – Lee Iacocca
103. “It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more ‘manhood’ to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.” – Alex Karras
104. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
105. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
We’re glad you had a nice time going through the numerous Giving Up Quotes — quotes that can inject a positive mindset into you, erasing whatever form of an urge to give up.
Enjoy the Never Give Up Quotes, Quotes About Not Giving Up, Not Giving Up Quotes, Giving Up Quotes On Life, When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes, Quotes About Not Giving Up, Never Quit Quotes, Never Give Up Motivation Quotes, and Never Give Up On Your Dreams Quotes.
Thanks for reading.