Meaningful Goodafternoon Prayer Text Messages 2020: We can describe the afternoon in two ways:
• The afternoon is a time of the day between the morning and evening periods.
• It could also be referred to as the middle-aged period in a man’s life.
Either the first or the second, one will surely need meaningful goodafternoon prayer text messages 2020 in this new year, 2020. The afternoon is a time for work while you anticipate the night to rest, looking forward to the next day.
And, the nature of the night time in your life is dependent on what you do in the afternoon of your life. I hope you find these meaningful goodafternoon prayer text messages 2020 helpful as a guide.
Meaningful Goodafternoon Prayer Text Messages 2020
Here are Meaningful Goodafternoon Prayer Text Messages 2020.
1. Dear Lord,
Thanks for your wind, because that’s what woke me up this morning. It’s your caring hands that have kept me to this day. I rely so much on your grace. I know it’s only your grace that can see me through the whole day.
2. Oh Lord, help me, so when it’s night, my lips will be able to render praise. May the doors of blessings be opened wide for you. May you be favored in all your ways. Whatever thing you put your hands to do shall be blessed and beautiful.
3. From the north, south, east, and west, the Lord’s blessings will always find you. From all corners, you shall be bombarded with massive blessings.
4. Make sure you be of good cheers because today is the day that the Lord hath made. You’ll surely rejoice and be glad in it.
5. May the Lord shower his blessings on you today and always. Your life shall overflow with blessings on blessings on blessings.
6. As you call on God for that pressing need of yours, he shall answer you speedily. He will bless you with every of your heart desires.
7. All your enemies shall he help you to overcome. Nothing evil shall come near your dwelling. Keep winning.
8. May you receive God’s favor for great blessings today and always. Good afternoon.
9. Help will come running after you speedily. Nothing shall delay your blessings. NEVER! The blessings of God, which no doubt maketh rich without adding sorrow, will be your portion.
10. May you enjoy the blessings of peace, good health, and prosperity. May blessings all around be in your portion in Jesus’ name.
11. In the morning time, you shall be blessed. In the afternoon, you shall be blessed, and in the evening, you shall be blessed.
12. The blessings of the most high will overshadow and envelope you. Your barn shall be full until it overflows. It’s well with you.
13. Here’s my prayer for you: before you decide to call just one, a hundred shall rise for you. People shall fall over themselves just to favor you.
14. As you keep trusting in God, he will so favor you and elevate you to heights far above your imagination.
15. Women and men, young and old, will go beyond their way to favor you. You’ll receive divine support and help. Good afternoon!
16. Surely, goodness, grace and mercy shall follow you all the days of life. God bless you.
17. My prayer for you this afternoon is that the favor of the Lord envelopes you. May he cause his face to shine brightly upon you. Everywhere you know, may doors open wide for you. Good afternoon.
18. May doors of unexpected favor open widely for you. Everywhere you turn, may help always locate you. Good afternoon.
19. Your name will be picked out for favor. Good fortune will always shine upon you. You will never have a better yesterday. Your light will shine brighter and brighter. Good afternoon.
20. You’ll never lack anything good today — everything which you need to make your life a comfortable one will be supplied to you. You’ll not lack, you’ll not suffer. All shall be well with you.
21. The Lord will always open his hand whenever you run to him for help.
Good Afternoon Prayer Messages
Here are Good Afternoon Prayer Messages. Meaningful Goodafternoon Prayer Text Messages 2020!
22. Oh Lord, my heart is broken, but you’re always there for me. I can’t stop saying, “thank you.” I love you, Lord. Good afternoon.
23. Oh Lord, help me live this day smoothly and quietly. Oh Lord, help me to live on your strength, trustfully. Good afternoon.
24. May God provide every one of your needs according to his riches in glory. May doors of unlimited provisions be opened unto you. Your barn will always be filled. Good afternoon.
25. Before you even call on the Lord, he will surely answer you. He’ll fill your barn with a lot. Your life and home will always enjoy God’s provision. Good afternoon.
26. As you leave your house showing today, you shall return to your home with a bountiful harvest. May you reap lots and lots of blessings and divine provision in a million fold. Good afternoon.
27. Because you cast all your hope and trust in God, your soul shall always be satisfied. Good afternoon.
28. Your fruits shall be many and fat. The Lord will bless you to the extent that your enemies will eat at your feet. Good afternoon.
29. The Lord will guide and shield you. He will surely protect you. Good afternoon.
30. You and your family will dwell so much on security. No single weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. All the days of your life, it shall be well with you. Good afternoon.
31. As you abide under the shadow of the almighty, may you always be safe. May you and all the members of your family be guided and secured all the days of your lives. Good afternoon.
32. As you go out of your house to attend to your daily business today, you shall be just like mount Zion which can never be shaken. Good afternoon.
33. All the efforts of Satan shall bring only disappointments to him. No weapon of the enemy shall come near your dwelling. Good afternoon.
34. The Lord shall keep your life safe and preserve you. He’ll deliver you from all the evil works of the devil in Jesus’ name, AMEN.
35. Make you sure you have a lovely afternoon. God bless you.
36. As you work this afternoon for a productive tomorrow, may everything you put your hands to do be fruitful. Good afternoon.
37. You’ll not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living. The Lord will always bless you in a way that you’ll always have rest of mind. Have a blissful day. Good afternoon.
38. Some people trust in horses, while others in chariots, but as you’ve chosen to trust in the name of the Lord, he’ll be your fortress and refuge. He’ll hide you under the shadow of his wings and nothing — I mean nothing — shall by any means harm you. So be of good cheer and have a pleasant day. Good afternoon.
39. The name of the Lord is a strong tower keeping the righteous safe. May He keep you safe and joyful. Good morning.
40. May the joy of the Lord envelope your life and your home. May profound joy like a fountain flow from within you. Good afternoon.
41. The joy of the Lord shall fill your mouth with laughter. He’ll put in your mouth a new song as you go out today, and your enemies will forever be confounded. Good afternoon.
42. Your head will never lack oil, and your mouth will never lack laughter, your heart will never lack joy. It shall be well with you in Jesus’ name. Good afternoon.
43. The work of your hands shall always bring you joy today. Round-about you, you’ll find cause for laughter. You’ll not be a recipient of bad news, and the enemy will never rob you of your joy. Good morning.
44. Every plan of the enemy to take away your joy today shall end in failure. You’ll enjoy the peace of God and the fullness of joy. God bless you always. Good afternoon.
45. All your heart desires shall be met as long as you put your trust in the LORD. Good afternoon.
Afternoon Short Daily Prayers
Here are afternoon short daily prayers. Meaningful Goodafternoon Prayer Text Messages 2020!
46. Lord, my heart is broken, but You’re near. My spirit is crushed, but You’re my rescuer. Your Word is my hope. It revives me and comforts me in especially now. My soul faints, but you are the breath of life within me. You are my help, the One who sustains me. I am weak, but You are strong. You bless those who mourn, and I trust You to bless my family and me with all that we need. You will rescue me from this dark cloud of despair because You delight in me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
– Jennifer White
47. Dear God, Thank you for your incredible power and work in our lives. Thank you for your goodness and your blessings over us. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don’t thank you enough for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you’ve given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you, and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
– Debbie McDaniel
48. Lord, grant me tenacious winsome courage as I go through this day. When I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Grant me a cheerful spirit when things don’t go my way. And give me the courage to do whatever needs to be done. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
– Dr. Ray Pritchard
49. Father, today I ask forgiveness of all the negative and harmful words I have spoken about myself. I do not want to abuse myself in such a way again. Transform my thoughts and let me understand how marvelously you made me. Change my habits, so I use my tongue to speak hope and favor upon my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
– Sarah Coleman
50. Father, I am tempted to worry about so many things. Our world is a mess! Forgive me for focusing on anything or anyone but You. Thank You for the Bible that equips and empowers me to live each day. Right now, I declare that You are my only Hope. Please help me remember that You are in control. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
– Mary Southerland
51. Lord, help me to live this day, quietly, easily; to lean on your great strength, trustfully, restfully, to wait for the unfolding of your will, patiently, serenely, to meet others, peacefully, joyfully; to face tomorrow, confidently, courageously.
– St. Francis of Assisi
52. Dear Lord, You have brought me to the beginning of a new day. As the world is renewed fresh and clean, so I ask You to renew my heart with Your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in Your way today. This is the day I begin my life anew; shine through me so that every person I meet may feel Your presence in me. Take my hand, precious Lord for I cannot make it by myself. Amen.
53. I come before you, oh Lord. As the sun rises, may your hope rise in me. As the birds sing, may your love flow out of me. As the light floods into this new day, may your joy shine through me. I come before you, oh Lord, and drink in this moment of peace, that I may carry something of your hope, love, and joy today in my heart.
54. Dear Lord, I don’t know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower. Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand strong in You and choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings. Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You. Amen.
— Wendy Blight
55. Lord, help me not to lean on my own understanding, but in everything acknowledge You, so that You can direct my words, thoughts, and actions. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Enjoy the Meaningful Goodafternoon Prayer Text Messages 2020, Afternoon Short Daily Prayers, and Good Afternoon Prayer Messages.
Remember, sharing is caring.