These are our collection of believe me quotes.
1. I believe there are angels among us, sent down to us from somewhere up above. They come to you and me in our darkest hours, to show us how to live, to teach us how to give, to guide us with a light of love. – Author: Helen Keller
2. I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. – Author: Mary Shelley
3. If you just believe in me. I will love you endlessly. – Author: Mariah Carey
4. Instead of communicating “I love you, so let me make life easy for you,” I decided that my message needed to be something more along these lines: “I love you. I believe in you. I know what you’re capable of. So I’m going to make you work. – Author: Kay Wills Wyma
5. I bet you to believe me when I say again that we do not need a great house, Sarah. We only need a great love. – Author: Stephanie Grace Whitson
6. Every day is getting worse
Do the same things and they hurt
I don’t know if I should cry
All I know is that I’m tryin’
I wanna believe in you, I wanna believe in you
So why can’t you be, be good to me … – Author: Grace Norway
7. I, who was empty … I made myself believe that I could only fill it.. by falling in love … at that time to me.. in this world around you, Nana … Everything was so shiny that I was blinded. That doesn’t mean that anyone would suit me … I just wanted to be in the same light as you. – Author: Ai Yazawa
8. His lips pressed against her forehead and she felt him smile against her skin. “Believe me … the only place in the world I want to be is wherever you are.”
-Grant Morgan – Author: Lisa Kleypas
9. You don’t believe in love, do you?” – “I think it exists. I just don’t think it will ever exist for me. – Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
10. I don’t think I will ever believe I deserve you, but I love you more than I can even describe. I don’t know if I can ever … be better for you, but it you’re willing to keep forgiving me for being a complete idiot, I’m willing to keep trying. – Author: Shay Savage
Believe Me Quotes And Sayings
Here are Believe Me Quotes And Sayings.
11. I just love animals, and I’m an advocate for animals rights, and my family has rescued dogs from all over the world. I don’t believe in animal testing. If you see me in fur, it’s always fake. Sometimes you see me wearing skulls, but those are all from roadkill – Author: Kesha
12. You want me to pin my entire operation, the entire revolution on some teenaged love story? I can’t believe this. – Author: Victoria Aveyard
13. I whispered to him,
You’ll regret it if you let me go.
I don’t wait for a man, if he’s not willing to grow’
He didn’t believe me, he made his choice
That was the last time, he ever heard my voice. – Author: Nikki Rowe
14. “Oh, Elizabeth,” he murmured, leaning down to press a gentle kiss on her mouth, “I love you so much. You must believe me.” “I believe you,” she said softly, “because in your eyes, I see what I feel in my heart. – Author: Julia Quinn
15. Lord Jesus, Your love is beyond my understanding but I believe it’s true. Right now I offer You my shame, the filthy rags of my past. I choose to step out of this storm of condemnation and into Your peace. Thank You for loving me and for making me worthy, In Your great name, amen. – Author: Sheila Walsh
16. There’s never been a choice. And I know it must be hard for you to believe in my love after everything I’ve done that’s hurt you, but it’s true. God, it’s true. And if you’ll give me another chance to prove it to you, I’ll do anything. Anything. – Author: Mia Sheridan
17. But family connections are weird. Even if your relatives aren’t good to you, they’re still your blood. You can’t lose that connection completely. And believe me, I’ve got a few relatives on my dad’s side I’d love to lose. – Author: Rick Rior
18. I am so proud of you, Flame,” she whispered, and I felt my chest get tight again. “Just when I believe I could not love you even more, you go and prove me wrong.” “I love you too,” I said and kissed her head. – Author: Tillie Cole
19. And your parents, believe me – I don’t care what kind of relationship you’ve got with them – they’ll take you up on that offer. You share that sandwich with them – are you hearing me? – you share that glory sandwich with them and they’ll love you forever. – Author: Adam Levin
20. Why are you behaving like this? You know how much I love you … and I believe you love me as much, so why are you avoiding me? – Author: Santonu Kumar
Believe Me Sayings
Here are Believe Me Sayings. Believe Me Quotes!
21. It’s like with art. You can’t tell someone how to do it, or it’s not her art. You can’t tell someone else how to believe.
It’s up to Go to judge, and for me to help the people I love the best I can. – Author: Miranda Kenneally
22. For a long while. Finally she says, I don’t believe in love. Not sure it really exists, but even if it does for some people, it won’t for me. She is serious. Then she lightens up. But, hey, if you think you love me, cool. – Author: Ellen Hopkins
23. -It’s hard to explain, Adders. But I just…I don’t feel that way about him. I’ve tried really hard…believe me I have.
-That’s the thing though, if you have to try really hard then it’s not meant to be. You shouldn’t have to try to love someone. You either do or you don’t. – Author: Lisa J. Hobman
24. I want you to be happy and for me to be part of that happiness. – Author: Truth Devour
25. I can’t believe you came all this way, No one ever did anything like that for me before.’ His eyes bored into her. ‘No one ever loved you the way i love you, Susie. – Author: Elizabeth Noble
26. I love you,” he said, holding her close and running his fingers through her tangled hair as if he couldn’t believe she was still in his arms. “I think you’ve cast a spell on me, wicked witch that you are.”
Baba thought that if this is what it meant to be wicked, she was all for it. – Author: Deborah Blake
27. I shall return, doubt it not. Such love as ours was not created to remain unfulfilled. Whatever may happen, believe and trust in me, as I shall in you, and keep the remembrance of me in your heart without sadness and without regret. – Author: Emmuska Orczy
28. This isn’t some kind of game for me. I love you, Ivy Lyons, and one day you’re going to believe me.
– Tristan Carruthers – Author: Elizabeth Chandler
29. I was here, pet. I was always here. Even if you told me you needed me just for an hour, for this, I would have been there.” Marcus spoke gruffly into his hair, holding him tighter. “Why is it so fucking hard for you to believe I love you? – Author: Joey W. Hill
30. Would you still love me if I killed someone?” I said nothing. My breath was coming too fast. “I would still love you,” Go said. “Go, do you really need me to say it?” She stayed silent. “I did not kill Amy.” She stayed silent. “Do you believe me?” I asked. “I love you. – Author: Gillian Flynn
Positive Believe Me Quotes
Here are Positive Believe Me Quotes.
31. You should see the eyes of some of those children when I say to them we’re going to have to open your head up and take out this tumor. They’re not happy about it, believe me. And they don’t like me very much at that point. But later on, they love me. – Author: Benjamin Carson
32. I cannot believe that you’re still a girl. Your kisses don’t seem that innocent. They are driving me crazy. – Author: Olga Goa
33. I will never ask you to fight for me. I have neither the insecurity nor the arrogance to believe that wars must be won and lost to earn or keep my love. – Author: Beau Taplin
34. Do you still love me?” My breath stopped as I waited for his answer. I hoped from his expression and his song that he
did, but I needed to hear him acknowledge it. He sighed and looked over my face. Slowly, he nodded. “You would
never believe how much. – Author: S.C. Stephens
35. I didn’t think there was life after modelling, believe me. It’s a hit to the ego when you are not the diva on the set any more. But I think what keeps me going are challenges. I love when people tell me I can’t do something. – Author: Carol Alt
36. I, too, have my code. As long as I love you, your will must be my will. If you believe that yielding to me would be weakness, that accepting my love would destroy you, I will not touch you. You must come to me with the whole of your will, or not at all. – Author: Robert Shea
37. I know,” he said, very softly. “Let’s go home. Let’s go home, and you can tell me whatever you want, and I’ll believe you. – Author: Ashlyn Kane
38. Marrok, in all these years, you’ve grown to be like a grandson to me. I believe you can do this. Have faith in your
wolf, son. Where you’re weak, he’s strong. It’s his mate, too, and I can guarantee he won’t let her go without a fight. – Author: Rose Wynters
39. You like him because he’s a lost boy. Believe me, I’ve seen it happen before. But do you know what happens to girls who love lost boys? They become lost themselves. Without fail. – Author: David Levithan
40. “I would love nothing more than to marry you and live with you here in New York.” “You will not miss England?” “There is nothing for me there,” she said. “You have stolen my heart completely, Mr. Beckett, and I believe it is now yours forever. – Author: Jen Turano
Best Believe Me Quotes
Here are Best Believe Me Quotes.
41. You’ve always made me feel as though the reason I was born … was so I could find you, love you, and that you could love me in return. I believe that with all my heart. – Author: Raine Miller
42. I believe that no matter what happens, or where we go, or if there’s an afterlife, that we’ll always be connected. Not even death can make me forget you, or forget that I love you. – Author: J.A. Redmerski
43. I’ve been doing this a long time- manipulating people to get my way. That’s why you think you love me. Because I’ve broken you down and built you back up to believe it. It wasn’t an accident. Once you leave this behind … you’ll see that. -Caleb – Author: C.J. Roberts
44. Believe me, I wanted to say. I’ve tried. Oh, and also, I’m wretchedly in love with you. Keep it light. – Author: Stephenie Meyer
45. She stares at me for a moment, and then she bursts out laughing. “You haven’t seen his perfect little wife and his perfect little girls. Believe me, Oliver, I’m not the great love of his life, the one he’ll never forget.” “You are to me,” I say. – Author: Jodi Picoult
46. I am insatiable – aim to sate me but never dull my flames of desire that are fuelled by the existence of you. – Author: Truth Devour
47. You don’t love me.. Believe me! You don’t love anyone. How could you? And no one loves you. How could they? Except me, it’s only because I love you that I’m telling you all this. I Love you.. R. D. Laing. – Author: R.D. Laing
48. I don’t believe in courtship, it’s a waste of time. If I love the person, I’ll tell her right away. But for you, I’ll make an exemption: Just love me now, and I will court you forever. – Author: Ferdinand E. Marcos
49. Lord, forgive me. You said go to her, and I let pride stand in my way. You said she needed me, and I didn’t believe. You said love her, and I thought it would be easy. Help me. Open my heart and mind so that I will love her as you have loved me. – Author: Francine Rivers
50. Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. – Author: William Arthur Ward
Believe Me Quotes In English
Here are Believe Me Quotes In English.
51. And Ellie, if Fin is offering his heart to you, it’s just a formality because believe me when I say you already have it. – Author: Rachel Higginson
52. I believe in the bible. I believe in the one true God. I believe he is the one true God because he’s the only one that loved me enough to actually take action in my life. – Author: Jacci Mendelsohn
53. I believe in witches, Sophia,” his deep voice hypnotized her.
“I hope you don’t burn me at the stake,” she murmured to him.
“I don’t burn witches. I set them on fire,” Alistair whispered so low Sophia thought she had heard wrong. – Author: Cristiane Serruya
54. Later tonight am going to tell you that I love you and maybe by that time you will be drunk enough to believe me. – Author: Tennessee Williams
55. Was it too much to ask you to wait for me? To believe in me? Don’t you know how much I love you? – Author: Colleen Houck
56. I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. – Author: John Keats
57. I heard you were a ‘love em and leave em’ kind of guy but I didn’t want to believe it! Intil I experienced it for myself! And to be honest, I feel completely jilted because I didn’t even to get to fuck you before you left me! – Author: Tamsyn Bester
58. My beautiful girl, you healed me. You made me believe in love again, and I love you. So fucking much. – Author: Mia Asher
59. Never tell. Not if you love your wife … In fact, if your old lady walks in on you deny it. Yeah. Just flat out and she’ll believe it: “I’m tellin’ ya. This chick came downstairs with a sign around her neck ‘Lay On Top Of Me Or I’ll Die.’ ” I didn’t know what I was goin’ to do … – Author: Lenny Bruce
60. I love directing, It means so much to me to direct stories about subject matter that I care deeply about. I can act in many things, and you can try to experience different characters, but to direct is years of your life and you have to really love it and believe in it. – Author: Angelina Jolie
Short Believe Me Quotes
Here are Short Believe Me Quotes.
61. I believe in romance … in playfulness … in passion … in expressing feelings … in friendship … in all the ways love heals, nourishes, and transforms “you” and “me” into an “us”. – Author: Steve Maraboli
62. If you told me today our being together would result in heartbreak I would still choose to be with you because I believe that truly living life is in the experiences not the outcomes. – Author: Kathryn Perez
63. You make me shy,” he said.
“Are you serious? Because you make me shy.”
“I don’t believe anything makes you shy,” he said. – Author: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
64. I love America, and I love American women. But there is one thing that deeply shocks me – American closets. I cannot believe one can dress well when you have so much. – Author: Andree Putman
65. Did you know I’ve been in love with you, your entire life? Did you know I truly believe you were made for me, a part of me, our fates bound together? Your heart, albeit weak, was meant for me and only me. – Author: Ashlan Thomas
66. I’ve had the time to go through all the life phases with my parents, from being a bratty teenager, pushing them away, to saying later on, ‘Oh my God, I can’t believe what you did for me – thank you. I love you so much.’ – Author: Marcia Cross
67. Tell me you’re truth. I’m listening. – Author: Truth Devour
68. Sometimes I look at you, and I think – if I didn’t know we shared a destiny, if I hadn’t seen the proof for myself, I’d never believe this was real. That you could love me as much as I love you. – Author: Claudia Gray
69. I’m not a religious or spiritual man. I am guided solely by my instincts, my gut. And they have led me to you. Without you, I have nothing to believe in. – Author: Jessica Hawkins
70. I love you, Mindy! Mindy, look at me, believe me!”
“Because you love me until you don’t. – Author: Mindy Kaling
Believe Me Quotes To Gain Trust
Here are Believe Me Quotes To Gain Trust.
71. It’s amazing how good it feels to talk about him. How I realize that even though we’re over, what we had was true. You can’t fake that. I still love him and I really believe he loved me, too. – Author: Nyrae Dawn
72. You make me believe in happiness … if I had my way, if anything were up to me, I’d never be without you. You are my purpose. – Author: Courtney Kirchoff
73. The opposite is best. Whenever you’re angry with someone, apply this maxim. I mean doing the exact opposite of what your body’s telling you to do. Believe me, it works miracles. Titus in Love in Lowercase – Author: Francesc Miralles
74. “In this whole screwed-up town, you’re the only thing that’s always been right to me,” he whispered. “I love you, Claire.” She saw something that might have been just a flash of panic go across his expression, but then he steadied again. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I do. I love you. – Author: Rachel Caine
75. I’d love to learn how to foxtrot and cha cha. Believe it or not, I have terrible dancing skills. I can do everything on the ice, but as soon as you put me on the ground, I’m that person that falls down walking off a curb. – Author: Johnny Weir
76. Oh yes, I don’t deny I married you because I was sorry for you. And then-I found you the best and jolliest and dearest little pal and chum a fellow ever had. Witty-loyal-sweet. You made me believe again in the reality of friendship and love. – Author: L.M. Montgomery
77. Why do you love me?” he asks, his voice a whisper in my ear as I close my eyes. “Because you gave me the fairytale when I didn’t believe in them. – Author: S.L. Scott
78. God, I love you, I whisper, and come crashing back into my body with a suddenness that makes me gasp. I don’t know what’s more shocking that I’ve called on the god I don’t believe in, or that the lie I told felt so much like the truth. – Author: Stacey Jay
79. I believe,
I have faith,
In us. – Author: Truth Devour
80. This isn’t a game for me. I love you, Ivy, and one day you’re going to believe me. – Author: Elizabeth Chandle
Quotes About Believing Me
81. With Romeo and Juliet, you’re talking about two people who meet one night, and get married the same night. I believe in love at first sight-but it hasn’t happened to me yet. – Author: Leonardo DiCaprio
82. You gave me reason to believe that we were always meant to be, but now I see you were wrong, you can’t keep running back to me with all them baby baby please, No More. – Author: Faith Evans
83. You said go to her, and I let pride stand in my way. You said she needed me, and I didn’t believe. You said love her, and I thought it would be easy. – Author: Francine Rivers
84. Make a life with me, one that comes from love, one that I can watch grow in you. Only a fool would believe that what comes from what we have together would be anything but beautiful. – Author: Nora Roberts
85. You’re worth so much more than anything I can give you. If you can’t believe that right now, believe in me. – Author: C.J. Redwine
86. Ultimately, love conquers all, and gay or straight, don’t we all want to believe that? I would that if this was to happen to me, and one of my kids had come and told me he or she was gay, I would say: If that’s the only way you can live, then I love you. – Author: Paul Sorvino
87. If you ever fall in love with some one, God give you happiness with her! I won’t wish anything for her, for she will be happy with you. I know, I am a woman myself, so you must believe me when I tell you so. – Author: Fyodor Dostoyevsk
88. I never knew before, what such a love as you have made me feel, was; I did not believe in it; my Fancy was afraid of it, lest it should burn me up. But if you will fully love me, though there may be some fire, ’twill not be more than we can bear when moistened and bedewed with Pleasures. – Author: John Keats
89. OUT OF AN INFINITE LOVE, you, O Lord, have made me an heir of your kingdom and joint heir with Christ. O Good Jesus, to whom else shall I go? You have the words of eternal life. I hope, and I believe in you. Lord keep me from despair. Amen. O – Author: Derek A. Olsen
90. We belong to each other now really and truly, no make-believe. Doesn’t it seem queer for me to belong to someone at last? It seems very, very sweet. And I shall never let you be sorry for a single instant.
Yours, forever and ever,
Judy – Author: Jean Webster
Quotes On Believing Me
Here are Quotes On Believing Me.
91. Believe me, You are beautiful..,
Trust me, I am not flirting – Author: Lovely Goya
92. Later that evening in my diary, I wrote: I was exagerrating when I said I thought you hated the piece. What I meant to say was: I thought you hated me. I was hoping you’d persuade me of the opposite – and you did, for a while. Why won’t I believe it tomorrow morning? – Author: Andre Aciman
93. Never again mistrust me. Don’t turn your anger unfairly towards me. Trust isn’t something I bestow easily. It’s something precious. You have it or you don’t. Like faith, like love. It’s blind. It has to be. If I trust, if I love, I’ll always believe you; no matter the circumstances. – Author: Cristiane Serruya
94. Nothing makes you happy in life except love… Neither the books you write or cites you see… I am very lonely… If I say that I want to be here in this city close to you until the end of my life would you believe me? – Author: Orhan Pamuk
95. Why did you love me so? I’m a throwaway girl. I warned you many times, but you didn’t believe me. Now you see I was right and it’s made you very angry. – Author: Camilla Trinchieri
96. You know … sometimes I’ll be looking out at the audience and I’ll be in the middle of a song, and I’ll just stop dead. I’ll look out at them, and think what is this … There’s one thing that keeps me doing it though, I really love it, I believe in it. – Author: Steven Tyler
97. You once told me that I make you believe in the impossible. You make me believe in love, which I’d given up on. Thank you for proving to me it’s not just a fairy tale. – Author: Simone Elkeles
98. One look in your eyes and there I see just what you mean to me. Here in my heart I believe your love is all I’ll ever need – Author: Luther Vandross
99. You know enough of me to believe me when I say I am not going anywhere. Not without you. You stay, I stay. You’re not a fling, Amelia. For me, you are the reason to stop running. – Author: Susan May Warren
100. You overrate my capacity of love. I don’t posess half the warmth of nature you believe me to have. An unprotected childhood in a cold world has beaten gentleness out of me. – Author: Thomas Hardy
We hope you enjoyed our collection.
Thanks for reading.