Extrovert Quotes: The word “extrovert” is the direct opposite of “introvert.” When it person is referred to as an extrovert, what that means is, the person is socially confident and lively. There are some extroverts who get scared of being judged – because of how extroverted they are.
In this article, we have compiled words from others about being an extrovert – Extrovert Quotes. Let’s get right into it: Extrovert Quotes.
Here are Extrovert Quotes.
1. “For the extrovert, cause is from outside, he tries to achieve when he sees the things. While the introvert lives from inside, he feels something then he goes to find it or achieve it.” – Chetan Patel
2. “Either we are here to motivate others or to become an extrovert in our own world.” – Unknown
3. “The ability to focus on a single task for an extended period is a talent that’s underappreciated – especially by extroverts, who continue to exercise an unhealthy hegemony over most workplaces.” – Kevin Drum
4. “Leave an extrovert alone for two minutes and he will reach for his cell phone.” – Jonathan Rauch
5. “I’m an introspective person. I’m not an extrovert.” – John Thaw
6. “An extrovert is more likely to share immediate reactions and process information through conversation.” – Laurie Helgoe
7. “If the extrovert watches and listens a bit more, the introvert’s true mood will become more evident.” –Laurie Helgoe
8. “Extroversion is an enormously appealing personality style, but we’ve turned it into an oppressive standard to which most of us feel we must conform.” – Susan Cain
9. “I prefer to regard a dessert as I would imagine the perfect woman: subtle, a little bittersweet, not blowsy and extrovert.” – Graham Kerr
10. “My folks are hilarious extroverts and have always been very supportive of all my artistic endeavors.” – Kate Brown
Best Extrovert Quotes
Here are Best Extrovert Quotes.
11. “There is no greater plague to an introvert than the extroverted.” – Pierce Brown, ‘Golden Son’
12. “I’m an introvert, but I disguise my introversion by being an extrovert.” – Cordae
13. “Either you are extrovert or introvert, and so I am an introvert in that sense. I’m not a social person that wants to go to parties.” – Gautam Adani
14. “I think Dickens was an extrovert and Nelly [Ternan] an introvert, and I think that Nelly saw beyond the fame and adulation and she actually loved Dickens essentially for who he was.” – Felicity Jones
15. “There are a lot of people out there who are exactly half extrovert and half introvert and they love to be extroverts as long as they have enough time to go off and figure it all out.” – Dar Williams
16. “As a director, nobody told me I’d be talking to people all day. I’m naturally reclusive – I feel myself peek out at a certain point and go, ‘All the extrovert in me is done! I’m on reserve!'” – Pete Docter
17. “I’m not sure if I’m an introvert or extrovert. I love being around people, but sometimes I do need to go off and fart.” – Joe Lycett
18. “I wasn’t the classic comedy type; I wasn’t bullied or extrovert. I was more the ambitious literary one who wanted to write clever little plays.” – Stewart Lee
19. “I think every film actor secretly wants to be a rock star as well; just that part of the job which requires the extrovert in you.” – Ben Barnes
20. “I’m a nonstop extrovert, a people person who loves mingling and gabbing and getting out in the world.” – Meghan McCain
Quotes On Being Extrovert
Here are Quotes On Being Extrovert.
21. “As I got into high school and after puberty, I was a little more inward. I was a real extrovert when I was little, but I don’t know, I just got quieter… With my friends, I was still an extrovert.” – John Mulaney
22. “I’m a real extrovert, but when I’m round someone new, I’m super shy.” – Serena Williams
23. “A boss who interrupts an employee a lot is called an extrovert, whereas an employee who interrupts a boss too often is called an ex-employee.” – John Ortberg
24. “When I’m performing I’m an extrovert, yet inside I’m a completely different man.” – Freddie Mercury
25. “When I was growing up, I wasn’t an extrovert. If anything, I was an introverted kid and a very average pupil at school. I was very quiet.” – Clint Eastwood
26. “I’m still finding my feet in many ways as a performer. I’m not an extrovert, and certainly, the attention isn’t what drew me to it, and I find that quite jarring at times. I used to stress a lot about shows and get palpitations before shows, but eventually, you learn to love it, and it is a thrill.” – Hozier
27. “I attract a crowd, not because I’m an extrovert or I’m over the top or I’m oozing with charisma. It’s because I care.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
28. “Nobody enjoys the company of others as intensely as someone who usually avoids the company of others.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
29. “To some extent, we’ve always had an admiration for extroversion in our culture. But the extrovert ideal really came to play at the turn of the 20th century when we had the rise of big business.” – Susan Cain
30. “In a way, education by its nature favors the extrovert because you are taking kids and putting them into a big classroom, which is automatically going to be a high-stimulation environment.” – Susan Cain
Positive Extrovert Quotes
Here are Positive Extrovert Quotes.
31. “If the extrovert is trying to ‘cheer up’ the introvert – extroverts are programmed to seek social rewards! – he or she may feel like a failure if the introvert remains unmoved.” – Laurie Helgoe
32. “We all move along the continuum of introvert and extrovert behaviors and preferences all day long.” – Patricia Weber
33. “The school suit allows me to be an extrovert. Basically, I’m the opposite of what I am on stage.” – Angus Young
34. “I think that I’m, like, an introverted extrovert.” – Jonathan Van Ness
35. “I was a very extrovert kid. It felt normal to me to act.” – Kirsten Dunst
36. “I’m a little unusual: I’m a six-person-or-less extrovert.” – Reid Hoffman
37. “People always ask me how I muster the strength to be so open about things, and I explain to them that I took the Myers-Briggs test, like, four times, and every single time, I ranked an 87 percent extrovert, so it would probably take more strength for me to shut up.” – Leandra Medine
38. “Introverts are dependent on their own inside noise, extroverts are dependent of outside noise. The outputs are dependent on quality of those noise.” – Amit K Ghosh
39. “I am a mild introvert. But I have learned to be a very successful extrovert because if you want impact, you have to work with people.” – Patrick Pichette
40. “One of the things that is assumed about actors is that they are extrovert, which is almost never the case, in my experience.” – Bill Nighy
Inspiring Extrovert Quotes
Here are Inspiring Extrovert Quotes.
41. “I’m not a brazen extrovert, but I’m not as blushing or demure as people might think.” – Susie Dent
42. “There have always been two people jostling for control of my life, two totally opposite characters. The first one is super-confident, bulletproof, a showman, and an extrovert. He tries to make people laugh, messes about, gets into trouble, shrugs it off. The other character is withdrawn and reflective.” – Andrew Flintoff
43. “As I was writing, I realised I wasn’t sufficiently extrovert to gather enough interesting souls with tall tales around me. ” – Clive Sinclair
44. “When I first read the words ‘introvert’ and ‘extrovert’ when I was 10, I thought I was both.” – Annie Dillard
45. “The people are immensely likable— cheerful, extrovert, quick-witted, and unfailingly obliging.” – Bill Bryson
46. “Extroverts are more likely to take a quick-and-dirty approach to problem-solving, trading accuracy for speed, making increasing numbers of mistakes as they go, and abandoning ship altogether when the problem seems too difficult or frustrating.” – Susan Cain
47. “Gigi is an extrovert. He’s always smiling and there are no airs and graces about him. He’s always a role model for his team-mates, both young and old alike.” – Giorgio Chiellini on teammate Gigi Buffon
48. “I’m neither extrovert nor introvert. I’m just an imperfect example of an ambivert.” ― Irfa Rahat
49. “Part of my personality is I like to have a good time and I’m an extrovert.” – Bert Kreischer
50. “Some people are extroverts only when they are drunk.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Extrovert Quotes And Sayings
Here are Extrovert Quotes And Sayings.
51. “They say that extroverts are unhappier than introverts and have to compensate for this by constantly proving to themselves how happy and contented and at ease with life they are.” – Paulo Coelho
52. “Introverts are capable of acting like extroverts for the sake of work they consider important, people they love, or anything they value highly.” – Susan Cain
53. “Extroverts are more responsive to high-intensity and ‘happy’ stimuli, which may be why an extrovert gets frustrated at the less ‘readable’ face of the introvert.” – Laurie Helgoe
54. “Introverts prefer introversion; we tend to gain energy by reflecting and expend energy when interacting. Extroverts have the opposite preference; they tend to gain energy by interacting and expend energy while reflecting.” – Laurie Helgoe
55. “Hardly anybody ever writes anything nice about introverts. Extroverts rule.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
56. “Introverts almost never cause me trouble and are usually much better at what they do than extroverts. Extroverts are too busy slapping one another on the back, team building, and making fun of introverts to get much done. Extroverts are amazed and baffled by how much some introverts get done and assume that they, the extroverts, are somehow responsible.” – Mark Vonnegut
57. “You use words like ‘introvert’ and ‘extrovert,’ various traits of a personality. A lot of that stuff, we used in drama school, and that was kind of interesting, to realize my teachers sort of ripped off a lot of Jung. And how much of it is part of our society now, these phrases, introvert and extrovert, where it actually came from.” – Michael Fassbender
58. “There is no such thing as a pure extrovert or a pure introvert. Such a man would be in the lunatic asylum.” – Carl Jung
59. “In an extroverted society, the difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that an introvert is often unconsciously deemed guilty until proven innocent.” ― Criss Jami, ‘Venus in Arms’
60. “Our lives are shaped as profoundly by personality as by gender or race. And the single most important aspect of personality … is where we fall on the introvert-extrovert spectrum.” – Susan Cain
Here are Introvert Sayings.
61. “Being an extrovert isn’t essential to evangelism – obedience and love are.” – Rebecca Pippert
62. “Our culture made a virtue of living only as extroverts. We discouraged the inner journey, the quest for a center. So we lost our center and have to find it again.” – Anais Nin
63. “As an introvert, you can be your own best friend or your worst enemy. The good news is we generally like our own company, a quality that extroverts often envy. We find comfort in solitude and know how to soothe ourselves.” – Laurie Helgoe
64. “Evangelicalism has taken the Extrovert Ideal to its logical extreme…If you don’t love Jesus out loud, then it must not be real love. It’s not enough to forge your own spiritual connection to the divine; it must be displayed publicly.” ― Susan Cain, ‘Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking’
65. “Isn’t it refreshing to know that what comes perfectly natural for you is your greatest strength? Your power is in your nature. You may not think it’s a big deal that you can spend hours immersed in something that interests you-alone-but the extrovert next door has no idea how you do it.” – Laurie Helgoe
66. “I am at a point where I really don’t know anymore if I am an introvert or an extrovert. Avoid going out and then I regret later.” ― Nitya Prakash
67. “The folks who want to be left alone are the ones who actually get most of the work done, but they’re still mocked as drones or beavers or trolls. That’s bad enough, but now technology is helping the extroverts in their long twilight campaign against actually concentrating on anything.” – Kevin Drum
68. “I’m continually amazed by how many people who appear to be extroverts are actually introverts.” – Susan Cain
69. “Introverts are generally more sensitive to low-intensity stimuli – they are mentally alerted to inputs that extroverts may miss.” – Laurie Helgoe
70. “Extroverts want us to have fun, because they assume we want what they want. And sometimes we do. But ‘fun itself is a ‘bright’ word, the kind of word that comes with flashing lights and an exclamation point! One of Merriam-Webster’s definitions of ‘fun’ is ‘violent or excited activity or argument.’ The very word makes me want to sit in a dimly lit room with lots of pillows-by myself.” – Laurie Helgoe
71. “Extroverts speak, while introverts write. That’s the only difference!” ― Ramana Pemmaraju
72. “An extrovert looks at a stack of books and sees a stack of papers, while an introvert looks at the same stack and sees a soothing source of escape.” ― Eric Samuel Timm
73. “Why do extroverts have voicemail? To never miss a call. Why do introverts have voicemail? To never answer the phone.” ― Devora Zack, ‘Networking for People Who Hate Networking: A Field Guide for Introverts, the Overwhelmed, and the Underconnected’
74. “Introverts love, extroverts think they love.” ― Alan Maiccon
75. “I’m an extrovert, I’ll talk to anyone and anything…that is what you said that word meant, right?” ― Sana Sahul Hameed, ‘Carter’s Kids & the Lovesick Murderer’
We hope you had a nice time reading our collection of Extrovert Quotes. You can share with us your thoughs in the comment section.
Remember, sharing is caring.