Trust Quotes: Trust is like a binding force between people. Without it, no relationship can thrive. It doesn’t take a lot to break trust – but can take almost forever for you to fix the broken pieces.
Let’s look at what some famous people have to say about trust – Trust Quotes.
Let’s proceed to the Trust Quotes.
Here are Trust Quotes.
1. “When someone shows you their true colors, trust your instincts, and don’t all of a sudden become colorblind.” — Christine E. Szymanski
2. “Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that … reflection.” — Lady Gaga
3. “For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first.” — Suzanne Collins
4. “You can’t rely on anybody being around for you, because things change.” — Kirsty Eager
5. “Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you.” — Sherrilyn Kenyon
6. “You are going to break your promise. I understand. And I hold my hands over the ears of my heart so that I will not hate you.” — Catherynne M. Valente
7. “Forgiveness must be immediate, whether or not a person asks for it. Trust must be rebuilt over time. Trust requires a track record.” — Rick Warren
8. “To borrow against the trust someone has placed in you costs nothing at first. You get away with it, you take a little more and a little more until there is no more to draw on. Oddly, your hands should be full with all that taking but when you open them there’s nothing there.” — Jeannette Winterson
9. “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones.” — Cheryl Hughes
10. “It isn’t easy when life tears away the one person in a million you thought you could always trust.” — Benjamin R. Smith
Trust Quotes In English
Here are Trust Quotes In English.
11. “Trust, like the lubricant in an engine, is noticed only when it is gone and the motor has seized up.” — David Hurst
12. “Always trust your gut. It knows what your head hasn’t figured out yet.” — Unknown
13. “Trust yourself, you will start to trust others.” — Santosh Kalwar
14. “Sometimes in life, we take a leap of faith. Remember, the leap is not about getting from one side to the other. It’s simply about taking the leap….and trusting the air, the universal breath will support your wings so that you may soar.” — Kristi Bowman
15. “If you cannot trust yourself, you cannot even trust your mistrust of yourself — so that without this underlying trust in the whole system of nature you are simply paralyzed.” — Alan Watts
16. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “But with trust, we can strive to accept even what we cannot understand.” — Christopher Ryan
18. “You can only trust your emotions as you can lie to yourself with your brain but not your heart.” — Carl White
19. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead, you relax, and float.” — Alan Wilson Watts
20. “Trust what you love, continue to do it and it will take you where you need to go.” — Natalie Goldberg
Best Trust Quotes
Here are Best Trust Quotes.
21. “Instead of saying, ‘I’m damaged, I’m broken, I have trust issues’ say ‘I’m healing, I’m rediscovering myself, I’m starting over.’” — Horacio Jones
22. “Do not lose hope — what you seek will be found. Trust ghosts. Trust those that you have helped to help you in their turn. Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story.” — Neil Gaiman
23. “To be a good human being is to have a kind of openness to the world, an ability to trust uncertain things beyond your own control, that can lead you to be shattered in very extreme circumstances for which you were not to blame.” — Martha Nussbaum
24. “Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of instant courage and I promise you something great will come of it.” — Unknown
25. “People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.” — Shannon L. Alder
26. “You can’t do passion halfway. Living your passion means you’re all in. You trust your heart and trust your gut wherever that takes you.” — Joe Plumeri
27. “How you make others feel about you says a lot about you.” — Unknown
28. “Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Can’t trust no one else to do what you won’t do for yourself.” — Peter V. Brett
30. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E.E. Cummings
Trust Quotes And Sayings
Here are Trust Quotes And Sayings.
31. “I’ve realized I don’t need to keep looking for my path. I’m already on it. I just need to trust where it leads.” — Teresa R. Funke
32. “Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
33. “Trust your instincts, and make judgments on what your heart tells you. The heart will not betray you.” — David Gemmell
34. “He who does not trust enough will not be trusted.” — Lao Tzu
35. “The inability to open up to hope is what blocks trust, and blocked trust is the reason for blighted dreams.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
36. “Let go of the need to control the outcome. Trust the process. Trust your intuition. Trust yourself.” — Unknown
37. “Peace and trust take years to build and seconds to shatter.” — Mahogany SilverRain
38. “Hold the vision. Trust the process.” — Unknown
39. “Self-distrust is good, but only if it leads to trust in God. Otherwise, it ends as spiritual paralysis, inability and unwillingness to undertake any course of action.” — Alan Cole
40. “Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts.” — Dr. Joyce Brothers
Here are Trust Sayings.
41. “When you completely trust a person without any doubt, you’ll automatically receive one of two things — a friend for life or a lesson for life.” — Unknown
42. “A man trusts another man when he sees enough of himself in him.” — Gregory David Roberts
43. “The way to make people trustworthy is to trust them.” — Ernest Hemingway
44. “I have this thing about friends and secrets. Sometimes when I meet a person I like, I tell them a secret they don’t know me well enough to be told. It lets me judge their potential as a friend.” — Mohsin Hamid
45. “Great people have great values and great ethics.” — Jeffrey Gitomer
46. “Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is never in doubt.” — Eric Sevareid
47. “You know, sometimes you’ve got to trust the people you love. You’ve got to trust that if they’re good people, they’ll make good decisions.” — Janette Rallison
48. “You see, you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too — even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling.” — Mitch Albom
49. “Friendship is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there, and they have to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don’t have trust, the friendship will crumble.” — Steig Larsson
50. “The next time you mistrust someone, consider this — does that person feel responsible for you in any way? If the answer is yes, then go ahead and trust them. Very likely, they are looking out for your best interest.” — Vera Nazarin
Quotes About Trust
Here are Quotes About Trust.
51. “Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.” — Santosh Kalwar
52. “The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.” — Henry Stimson
53. “It’s so important to reach out to people you trust, and who can give you honest feedback, and keep those people close to you. You don’t want to surround yourself with enablers.” — Tim Gunn
54. “It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.” — Confucius
55. “Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time… Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
56. “If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.” — Deepak Chopra
57. “Don’t trust people who tell you other people’s secrets.” — Dan Howell
58. “Your mind can go ahead and imagine what it wants to imagine, but a true friend will always remain true, in spite of the false messages running through your mind.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
59. “No individual can win a game by himself.” — Plato
60. “Few delights can equal the mere presence of one whom we trust utterly.” — George MacDonald
Positive Trust Quotes
Here are Positive Trust Quotes.
61. “Without such trust and safety, social relationships tend to become strategic rather than cooperative, increasingly full of skepticism and even anxiety and fear about others’ intentions.” — Donald Rothberg
62. “You must trust and believe in people, or life becomes impossible.” — Anton Chekhov
63. “Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.” — Julianna Moore
64. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” — Albert Einstein
65. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” — Paolo Coelho
66. “People are my most important asset. Faith in the supreme being, trust, credibility, and performance are the things that have brought me to the top.” — Don King
67. “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough.” — Frank Crane
68. “The easiest way to gain someone’s trust is to deserve it. This should be pretty easy, assuming you’re just being you and being real. Minimal effort too.” — Ashley Lorenzana
69. “I wanted to explain that trusting is harder than being trusted.” — Simon Van Booy
70. “Whether it’s friendship or relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, you have nothing.” — Unknown
Short Trust Quotes
Here are Short Trust Quotes.
71. “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.” — William P. Young
72. “Trust is built when someone is vulnerable and not taken advantage of.” — Bob Vanourek
73. “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” — E.A. Bucchianeri
74. “Without trust, it’s only a matter of time before relationships crumble.” —Unknown
75. “To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” — George MacDonald
76. “Relationships should be built on trust and truth.” — Sophie Kinsella
77. “Love cannot live where there is no trust.” — Edith Hamilton
78. “In a relationship, trust is more important than love. It will enhance your love.” — Unknown
79. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication.” — Stephen Covey
80. “When an individual trusts another sufficiently to expose the true self — the deepest fears, the hidden desires — a powerful intimacy is born.” — Sarah Pekkanen
Inspiring Trust Quotes
Here are Inspiring Trust Quotes.
81. “Trust and faith bring joy to life and help relationships grow to their maximum potential.” — Joyce Meyer
82. “Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. It won’t work if you don’t trust each other.” — Unknown
83. “I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.” — Maya Angelou
84. “After all, trust is greater than love, and to truly trust another human being is rare. Love can exist without trust, but trust cannot exist without love.” — Sammy Sutton
85. “Trust. It is like placing a blade in someone’s hand and setting the very point to your heart.” — Cassandra Clare
86. “’I trust you’ is better than ‘I love you’ because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.” — Unknown
87. “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” — Maya Angelou
88. “What is love after all but trusting in the unknown.” — Marty Rubin
89. “Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom.” — Jodi Picoult
90. “The best proof of love is trust.” — Unknown
Inspirational Trust Quotes
Here are Inspirational Trust Quotes.
91. “Trust is not an obsession, it’s an extension of love. When we truly love someone, we give them our heart to hold in their hands. And when that love is returned, that very trust is balm to our souls.” — Julie Lessman
92. “Love is not really a mystery. It is a process like anything else. A process that requires trust, effort, focus, and commitment by two willing partners.” — Elizabeth Bourgeret
93. “Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder.” — Maria V. Snyder
94. “When the trust is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective.” — Stephen Covey
95. “Two people can only live as one when each is prepared to give and receive trust and understanding. Above that lies respect. Without respect for how the other feels, no marriage is worthwhile.” — Helen Hollick
96. “It does not matter if you’re 16 or 21, looking for love or finding the perfect guy is not something you need to be worried about. Love finds you when you are ready. Things come to you when you least expect them. So keep doing what you love and make it a point to smile every day. Love is just around the corner. Trust the Universe.” — Vaishnavi Hajari
97. “After all … what does being in love mean if you can’t trust a person.” — Evelyn Waugh
98. “Communication + Trust = A relationship that will last a lifetime.” — Unknown
99. “Love and trust are so powerful. They can literally change the fate of a person.” — Tasha Hoggatt
100. “We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone — but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy.” — Frank Crane
Drop your comment in the comment section below, telling us which of the Trust Quotes was your favorite.
Thanks for reading.