Business Motivation Quotes: What are those favorite Business Motivation Quotes of yours? Well, we’re here to give you a list of Business Motivation Quotes, from which you can pick more favorites for yourself. It’s that time when we need to inspire the coming generation of innovative and fresh entrepreneurs. So, in a bid to ensure that entrepreneurs out there are motivated at every second on the clock, we have compiled for them these Business Motivation Quotes.
You’ll see quotes from some popular names such as Warren Buffet, Maya Angelou, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuck and also, Robert Kiyosaki.
There are also others listed, too.
Let’s dive right into the list, Business Motivation Quotes.
Business Motivation Quotes
Here are Business Motivation Quotes.
1. “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” – Richard Branson
2. “Unless you dream, you’re not going to achieve anything.” – Richard Branson
3. “Brands mature over time, like a marriage. The bond you feel with your spouse is different than when you first met each other. Excitement and discovery are replaced by comfort and depth.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
4. “Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
5. “Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.” – Warren Buffet
6. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
Henry David Thoreau
7. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
8. “Beware of any enterprise requiring new clothes.” – Henry David Thoreau
9. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.” – Oprah Winfrey
Inspirational Business Quotes
Here are Inspirational Business Quotes. Business Motivation Quotes!
11. “The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas of enthusiasm.” – Thomas Watson
12. “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson
13. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember – the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “Your income is directly related to your philosophy, NOT the economy.” – Jim Rohn
16. “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.” – Jim Rohn
17. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
18. “Ideas in secret die. They need light and air or they starve to death.” – Seth Godin
19. “People rarely buy what they need. They buy what they want.” – Seth Godin
20. “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
21. “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
22. “Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, trans-formative success is.” – Seth Godin
Motivational Quotes For Entrepreneurs
Here are Motivational Quotes For Entrepreneurs. Business Motivation Quotes!
23. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
24. “If you don’t love something, you’re not going to go the extra mile, work the extra weekend, challenge the status quo as much.” – Steve Jobs
25. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
26. “If you keep your eye on the profit, you’re going to skimp on the product. But if you focus on making really great products, then the profits will follow.” – Steve Jobs
27. “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.” – Robert Kiyosaki
28. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
29. “Often, the more money you make the more money you spend; that’s why more money doesn’t make you rich – assets make you rich.” – Robert Kiyosaki
30. “Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn. don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.” – Robert Kiyosaki
31. “The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Business Positive Quotes
Here are Business Positive Quotes. Business Motivation Quotes!
32. “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.” – Jeff Bezos
33. “If you’re competitor-focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.” – Jeff Bezos
34. “I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that’s not why you do it. You do it because you have something meaningful that motivates you.” – Jeff Bezos
35. “The one thing that offends me the most is when I walk by a bank and see ads trying to convince people to take out second mortgages on their home so they can go on vacation. That’s approaching evil.” – Jeff Bezos
36. “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: make the best quality goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
37. “The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.” – Henry Ford
38. “I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say what is and what is definitely not possible.” – Henry Ford
39. “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” – Henry Ford
Motivational Quotes For Business Owners
Here are Motivational Quotes For Business Owners. Business Motivation Quotes!
40. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
41. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
42. “Most of our competitors were one-product wonders … They would do their one product, but never get their engineering sorted out.” – Bill Gates
43. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
44. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
45. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
Inspirational Quotes For Business Owners
Here are Inspirational Quotes For Business Owners. Business Motivation Quotes!
46. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
47. “You know, you don’t have to have money to be a successful businessperson. You don’t need a college degree, you just need a lot of common sense backed up by a willingness to work hard.” – Farrah Gray
48. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
49. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
50. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
51. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.” – Winston Churchill
Business Motivational Quotes In English
Here are Business Motivational Quotes In English. Business Motivation Quotes!
52. “You reach a point where you don’t work for money.” – Walt Disney
53. “A man should never neglect his family for business.” – Walt Disney
54. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” – Walt Disney
55. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse.” – Walt Disney
56. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
57. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
Miscellaneous Business Motivation Quotes
Here are Business Motivation Quotes from other people.
58. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
59. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
60. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
61. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
62. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
63. “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
64. “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.” – Dwight Eisenhower
65. “Look well to this day. Yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this day.” – Francis Gray
66. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
67. “The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.” – Dennis Waitley
68. “Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you.” – Henry J. Kaiser
69. “The first one gets the oyster the second gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
70. “The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
Best Business Motivational Quotes
Here are Best Business Motivational Quotes. Business Motivation Quotes!
71. “One finds limits by pushing them.” – Herbert Simon
72. “If you see a bandwagon, it’s too late.” – James Goldsmith
73. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. Fear is nature’s way of warning us to get busy.” – Dr. Henry Link
74. “Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.” – Norman Schwarzkopf
75. “My son is now an ‘entrepreneur’. That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job.” – Ted Turner
76. “Even if you are on the right track, You’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
77. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
78. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
79. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” – Babe Ruth
80. “To think is easy, to act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
Business Encouragement Quotes
Here are Business Encouragement Quotes. Business Motivation Quotes!
81. “I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.” – Donald Trump
82. “For all of its faults, it gives most hardworking people a chance to improve themselves economically, even as the deck is stacked in favor of the privileged few. Here are the choices most of us face in such a system: Get bitter or get busy.” – Bill O’ Reilly
83. “To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.” – George Kneller
84. “Surviving a failure gives you more self–confidence. Failures are great learning tools… but they must be kept to a minimum.” – Jeffrey Immelt
85. “Business in a combination of War and sport.” – Andre Maurois
86. “Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more.” – Oscar Wilde
87. “To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.” – Tony Dorsett
88. “Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” – Vince Lombardi
89. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
90. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
Motivational Quotes For Business Success
Here are Motivational Quotes For Business Success. Business Motivation Quotes!
91. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
92. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
93. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
94. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
95. “Hire character. Train skill.” – Peter Schutz
96. “Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor.” – John Ciardi
97. “A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.” – Unknown
98. “Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.” – Unknown
99. “For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake.” – Unknown
100. “Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try.” – Unknown
We highly appreciate that you patiently went through all the 100 Business Motivation Quotes. With these Business Motivation Quotes, you will always see the light no matter the phase your business is in.
Enjoy these Business Motivation Quotes, Motivational Quotes For Business Success, Business Encouragement Quotes, Best Business Motivational Quotes, Miscellaneous Business Motivation Quotes, Business Motivational Quotes In English, Inspirational Quotes For Business Owners, Motivational Quotes For Business Owners, Business Positive Quotes, Motivational Quotes For Entrepreneurs, and Inspirational Business Quotes.
Remember, caring is sharing.