Trust After Cheating Quotes: Cheating in every ramification is never a good thing, whether in a romantic relationship, business relationship, etc. And it does say a lot about a person’s character. No matter what, cheating is never an accident. Most people only feel sorry when they’re caught, they go on to apologize and even promise never to repeat it but trusting someone after such an experience is very difficult, sometimes, impossible.
Unfortunately, those who are involved in such, often suffer the result of the liar’s actions. Are you looking for a way to move on and heal your heart after such an experience? Search no more. Here, we’ve put together ‘trust after cheating quotes‘ to help you find your place again.
Trust After Cheating Quotes
1. “If you can’t be committed to another person, at least be committed to the concept of character and don’t cheat.” — Jerry Springer
2. “A real man doesn’t have time to cheat because that man is too busy providing all of which a good woman deserves.” — Ritu Ghatourey
3. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.” — J.E.B. Spredemann
4. “Infidelity is mentally, emotionally, and physically painful to the betrayed spouse. Be gentle with yourself as you heal.” — Dr. Karen Finn
5. “Cheating was easy, but impossible to take back.” — Dean Osborne
6. “One lie is enough to question all the truth.” — Samaira Ansari
7. “Nobody has ever killed themselves over a broken arm. But every day, thousands of people kill themselves because of a broken heart. Why? Because emotional pain hurts much worse than physical pain.” — Oliver Markus Malloy
8. “I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.” — Unknown
9. “Stop asking me to trust you while I’m still coughing up water from the last time you let me drown.” — Unknown
10. “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming, but we can choose which ones to surf.” — Jonatan Mårtensson
Trust After Cheating Quotes In English
Here are Trust After Cheating Quotes In English.
11. “Cheaters don’t think cheating is wrong until they get cheated on.” — Sonya Parker
12. “‘It was a mistake,’ you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.” — David Levithan
13. “Any affair, by its very nature, is quite dysfunctional.” — Rebekah Brooks
14. “No matter how badly people treat you, never drop down to their level, just know you’re better and walk away.” — Unknown
15. When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves—they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.” — Cheryl Hughes
16. “Some people view love and romance as a sacred bond between two individuals. Other people see love as a game, where the goal is to manipulate another individual and gain emotional power over a partner. People who view love as a game are much more likely to have multiple love interest; cheating is just another way to gain control over one’s partner.”— David Reeves
17. “Being single is better than being lied to, cheated on and disrespected.” — Unknown
18. “Things come apart so easily when they have been held together by lies.” — Dorothy Allison
19. “You can’t save a relationship unless both people are equally invested. It takes a joint effort to make it work. One person trying will never be enough.” — Tony Gaskins
20. “One lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truths.” — Al David
Best Trust After Cheating Quotes
Here are Best Trust After Cheating Quotes.
21. “There is no such thing as an affair that doesn’t mean anything.” — Amanda Robson
22. “If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you’ll be married to a man who cheats on his wife.” — Ann Landers
23. “A real man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is. A coward hides behind lies and deceit.” — Unknown
24. “Why don’t you just pretend that he dropped dead? You can’t call or write to a dead man. Put a couple of candles in front of his picture and get it over with.” — Isabel Lopez
25. “If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool. Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.” — Unknown
26. “For a relationship to flourish, it needs an affair. However, the affair needs to be with your own self … your inner self.” — Lebo Grand
27. “Cheating is easy, try something more challenging like being faithful.” — Unknown
28. “Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make living worthwhile.” — Mia Ashe
29. “Even a tiny bit of deceit is dishonorable when it’s used for selfish or cowardly reasons.” — Jeanne Birdsall
30. “Trying to make sense of crazy will make YOU crazy. Let them go.” — Karen Salmansohn
Positive Trust After Cheating Quotes
Here are Positive Trust After Cheating Quotes.
31. “Relationships sink when there are too many passengers.” — Unknown
32. “Lying is easy but it’s lonely.” — Victoria Schwab
33. “Extramarital affairs occur in the mind as well as the bedroom.” — Dr. Gary Smalley
34. “I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow it still works.” — Alcatraz Dey
35. “Once someone cheats in the relationship, there’s no reason to stay. If they truly loved you they would’ve never cheated.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
36. “Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.” — Unknown
37. “Anything is better than lies and deceit.” — Leo Tolstoy
38. “It might sound ordinary for a woman to find out her husband’s cheating on her, but not if you’re the woman and it’s your husband.” — Melissa Bank
39. “A relationship is not a test. So why cheat?” — Unknown
40. “Cheating is the most selfish thing a person can do in a relationship! If you’re not happy with the person you’re with then end it. It’s that simple!” — Jerry Springer
Inspiring Trust After Cheating Quotes
Here are Inspiring Trust After Cheating Quotes.
41 “Next to hurting my family, cheating on me is the worst thing someone could do.” — Robert Buckley
42. “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.” — Cheryl Hughes
43. “You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future.” — Steve Maraboli
44. “No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it.” — Rose Wynters
45. “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.” — Patti Callahan Henry
46. Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend. — Danka V.
47. “People cheat when they are afraid. When there is no cost to being wrong or confessing ignorance, there is no reason to cheat or fake comprehension.” — Leah Hager Cohen
48. “Seriously, if the bastards cheat on you, then they don’t deserve you anyway. If that’s a legit fear, then you probably shouldn’t be with them to begin with.” — Kody Keplinger
49. “The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.” — Stephen Covey
50. “Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her.” —Ellen J. Barrier
Insightful Trust After Cheating Quotes
Here are Insightful Trust After Cheating Quotes.
51. “Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue does not just happen to fall into some other girl’s mouth!” —Gemma Halliday
52. “Cheats prosper until there are enough who bear grudges against them to make sure they do not prosper.” — Peter Singer
53. “No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want.” — Unknown
54. “How can he love you when he treats you as if he doesn’t even like you.” — r.h. Sin
55. “You don’t deserve someone who comes back, you deserve someone who never leaves.” — Unknown
56. “The more you defend a lie, the angrier you become.” — Mitch Albom
57. “Not that you lied to me but that I no longer believe you has shaken me.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
58. “A liar deceives himself more than anyone, for he believes he can remain a person of good character when he cannot.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
59. “Once a cheater, always a repeater.” — Melissa Edwards
60. “Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. If you aren’t happy in a relationship, end it before starting another one.” — Abhishek Tiwari
Trust After Cheating Quotes And Sayings
Here are Trust After Cheating Quotes And Sayings.
61. “Cheating is a choice. Period.” — Charles J. Orlando
62. “When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.” — Sacha Guitry
63. “Don’t cheat if you don’t want to be cheated. A relationship is mutual. This is the golden rule for all great connections.” — Israelmore Ayivor
64. “There is no justification for having an affair.” — Shanola Hampton
65. “One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you … and then you’re going to hate yourself for letting me go.” — Drake
66. “Even a tiny bit of deceit is dishonorable when it’s used for selfish or cowardly reasons.” — Jeanne Birdsall
67. “That was how dishonesty and betrayal started, not in big lies but in small secrets.” — Amy Tan
68. “A man can love you from the bottom of his heart, and still find room at the top for somebody he claimed was nobody.” — Kiki Strack
69. “Cheating only thrills those who cannot see the beauty in faithfulness.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
70. “Sometimes you can be touched by god, but not healed. Often when this happens, he is using your pain for a greater purpose.” — Shannon L. Alder
It’s okay to trust again and give a second chance if you want to. Cheating is never an accident.
We hope you enjoyed going through our collection of Trust After Cheating Quotes.