New Month Fitness Quotes: Sometimes, no matter how important your goals are to you, it’s a struggle to bring your best effort to your gym session (or work up the motivation to make it happen at all).
But whether you’re trying to lose weight, train for a race, keep your stress in check, or any of the other worthwhile reasons to make fitness a part of your life, staying consistent is key, even when you really, really, really don’t feel like it. When you’re struggling to remember why it’s worth all the effort, these New Month Fitness Quotes will give you the push and energy you need to keep going.
New Month Fitness Quotes
1. “Remember who you’re doing it for. It’s Your Workout, Your Time, Your Body, Own It.” —Unknown.
2. “Be proud. Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.” —Unknown.
3. “Consider the possibilities. When you’re at the gym feeling like you’ll never be one of those people who look like they’ve been at it their entire lives, remember that they all started somewhere.” —Unknown.
4. “Make fitness a habit. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” —Unknown.
5. “Keep going. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Unknown.
6. “Every workout counts. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” —Unknown.
7. “Attitude is everything. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” —Unknown.
8. “Push yourself. Challenging yourself every day is one of the most exciting ways to live.” —Unknown.
9. “Remember your “why.” When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” —Unknown.
10. “Imagine how you’ll feel after. You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” —Unknown.
New Month Fitness Quotes In English
11. “Gym=bae. I’m obsessed with BAE: Burpees and Endorphins.” —Unknown.
12. “Give it your best. The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.” —Unknown.
13. “Make the most of your workout. Walk away from every workout feeling proud, accomplished, and strong as hell.” —Unknown.
14. “Give yourself a pep talk. Three little words: You’ve Got This. (Now, Get It.)” —Unknown.
15. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” — Aristotle.
16. “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” —Unknown.
17. “Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown.
18. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky.
19. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” —Tommy Lasorda.
20. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson.
Best New Month Fitness Quotes
21. “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou.
22. “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” —Steve Prefontaine.
23. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi.
24. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali.
25. “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.” – Mark Rippetoe.
26. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” —Unknown.
27. “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” – Jack Dempsey.
28. “There is no such thing as over training, just under nutrition and under sleeping.” – The Barbarian brothers.
29. “Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it.” – Mike Tyson.
30. “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” —Kerri Walsh Jennings.
Positive New Month Fitness Quotes
31. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” —Tony Robbins.
32. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will.” —Venus Williams.
33. “Exercise is the chief source of improvement in our faculties.” – Hugh Blair.
34. “All great achievements require time.” —Maya Angelou.
35. “Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier, and to be the best version of you.” —Unknown.
36. “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero.
37. “We do not stop exercising because we grow old — we grow old because we stop exercising.” – Dr. Kenneth Cooper.
38. “Don’t dream of winning, train for it!” — Mo Farah, Olympic long-distance runner.
39. “Nothing, not even pain, lasts forever. If I can just keep putting one foot in front of the other, I will eventually get to the end.” —Kim Cowart, runner and journalist.
40. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” — Fred De Vito.
Inspiring New Month Fitness Quotes
41. “If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.” — Mark Spitz.
42. “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.” — Ronald Rook.
43. “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” — Dean Karnazes.
44. “Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put int it.” — Oprah Winfrey.
45. “Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.” — Julie Isphording.
46. “Don’t dream of winning. Train for it!” — Mo Farah.
47. “Running is alone time that lets my brain unspool the tangles that build up over days.” — Rob Haneisen.
48. “If you run, you are a runner. It doesn’t matter how fast or how far.” — John Bingham.
49. “If you want to be the best, you have to do things other people aren’t willing to do.” — Michael Phelps.
50. “You are one ride away from a good mood.” — Sarah Bentley.
Inspirational New Month Fitness Quotes
51. “When my legs hurt, I say, ‘Shut up, legs! Do what I tell you to do!’ ” — Jens Voigt.
52. “A bad day on the mountain bike always beats a good day in the office.” — Mike Brcic.
53. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein.
54. “When you find your focus, it will feel as if everything is moving in slow motion.” — Annie Thorisdottir.
55. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — Les Brown.
56. “Your mind will quit a thousand times before your body will.” — Reginald Red.
57. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Ryun.
58. “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” — Mark Twain.
59. “It is health that is real wealth.” — Ghandi.
60. “Progress not perfection.” — Kimberly Snyder.
Motivational New Month Fitness Quotes
61. “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” — Wayne Gretzky.
62. “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” — Gene Tunney.
63. “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.” — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
64. “It’s never too late—never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” — Jane Fonda.
65. “I’ve grown most not from victories, but setbacks. If winning is God’s reward, then losing is how he teaches us.” — Serena Williams.
66. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau.
67. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Stubby Currence.
68. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan.
69. “I be up in the gym just working on my fitness.” — Fergie.
70. “I be up in the gym just working on my fitness.” — Henry Ford.
71. “If you think lifting weights is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” — Bret Contreras.
72. “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” — Joseph Pilates.
Thanks for reading.