I Miss You More Each Day Quotes: Yes, distance makes two true lovers develop more affection for each — though one thing must be common between both: the sense of missing each other frequently. If you notice that two lovers stay apart from each other, because of distance, know it that: from the onset, those lovers had no love for themselves.
Composing messages, I miss you more each day quotes, is made easy with the ones done below for you, just for you. Let her know how much you miss her presence using these I miss you more each day quotes. Let him know how much you miss his presence using these I miss you more each day quotes.
I MISS YOU MORE EACH DAY QUOTES
1. One of the worse feelings is missing a person, and being unable to see them — at least, once in a while.
2. A person asked me a question that reads, “Do I miss you?” I didn’t any answer. I just closed my eyelids, walked away from the person and silently said this, “so much!”
3. Baby, words can’t express how much I miss you. I desire that we stay close to each other forever — let’s always be together. I don’t have much to say, I just miss you. Your presence in my life is GOLDEN, and I miss it so much. You do everything possible to be there for me, and I miss that. My lovely friend, I miss you badly.
4. In the language, French, it’s not said: “I miss you” — you say it as “Tu Me Manques,” this means “You Are Missing From Me.”
5. You know I can’t live without you, and you have gone far away from me. Missing you is like a sickness right now. Well, I know your going is for the better. Baby, I want you to know that I miss you so so much.
6. I am always busy thinking about the things I’m doing and the things I want to do, but whenever I observe a pause in my thoughts, I discover that I begin to think about you. You are always in my mind. I miss you like you went away with my kidney.
7. Can I stay without you? I don’t think I can. Ever since you left, your absence has been teaching me how to live without you — but, I can’t learn that. Assimilating that is hard. Baby, I wish you can just come now. I love you, and I miss you.
8. Honey, I miss you, the same way a crazy man, an idiot, talks and goes beside the point — we can also say “he misses the point.” That’s precisely how I miss you.
9. If you haven’t missed someone to the extent that you become sick, health-wise, you really may not have experienced what missing someone feels like. Right now, I’m suffering because of you. Come and heal me. I miss you.
10. The only time I miss you is when I’m breathing. That means whenever you are not close to me, I miss you. Sometimes, when you are with me, I miss you in advance — when you aren’t close to me anymore. I love you.
11. It’s so challenging to go without talking to someone who you talk to every day. How do you expect me to breathe well now? This distance is killing me. Please, come back to me. I miss you.
12. My memory holds a lot of love for you. It requests to know how you are doing at all times. I truly miss you.
13. One thing that makes me miss you more is thinking of the fun moments we shared when you were here. Baby, I miss that, you know. I miss you; I miss you so much.
14. Seriously, I wish you were close to me to assure me that everything would fall back into place. I wish you were right beside me to convince me that everything would be okay again. I miss you, my love.
15. Anytime I close my eyes, I see nothing else but you. When I have eyes open, I miss you more. I can’t tell how much I miss you.
16. I don’t know if you miss me as I miss you. I wish it were that way. But, that wouldn’t stop me from loving and missing you.
17. Every part and area of my body regularly experience an ache for just you. Your presence would heal me. Please, come to me. I miss you.
18. Right now, I wish I could have my skin touch yours. I miss you.
19. Another thing I miss is how close we were before you left. The first thing I miss is you. I love you & I miss you.
20. I use the thoughts of you every second, minute, hour, and day, to cure my illness of missing your presence around me. Those thoughts are my medication. I miss you, sweetheart.
21. There are three things I did today, and they are: miss you, miss you and miss you. I want to do a fourth thing, but I discovered that I have just 24 hours in a day. That fourth thing is to miss you again.
22. It seems weird when you miss someone — in fact, it’s weird. Because your body doesn’t perform as it’s supposed to perform. I miss you so much. My heart isn’t steady. Could it be that my heart is failing? It’s only you that can heal me. I miss you.
23. I had forgotten how loneliness feels like, but I remember how it feels, the moment you left. I miss you.
24. Some days, I get worried, thinking that I would have told you “I love you” one more time before you left my life. Why didn’t I say that? I’m sad. I love you so much, and I genuinely miss you badly.
25. As the famous saying goes “Life is too short;” I don’t want to spend this short life without you, but now you are not with me, life seems shorter. We need to be together anytime soon, fighting loneliness isn’t easy. I miss you, darling.
26. Right now, I’m missing you so much; but I wish to kiss you right now replaces missing you.
27. I missed how we used to converse. You remember how we used to run around, play with each other, go for movies and spoil each other, right? I miss all that. Most importantly, I miss YOU.
28. You have always been my confidant, someone I run to whenever I’m disturbed — someone who brings peace to my heart. I know I can still relate my worries with you on the phone, but it can’t be compared to how it is when you are around. Missing you is eating me up.
29. I miss you crazily. When anybody asks me, what’s happening? I reply, “I’m sick of missing you.”
30. I miss you, I know that I don’t show it that much, but deep inside, I miss you dearly. I miss you like I don’t even understand.
31. If you desire to know how much I miss you, do this — when it rains, attempt to catch the raindrops. The ones you successfully catch indicate how much you miss me, the ones you miss indicate how much I miss you. So, you know I miss you more than the way you miss me.
32. Without your presence here, the sun skips performing its essence — shining.
TRENDING NOW – I Miss You More Each Day Quotes
33. There are mornings I see as the nights before those mornings. Why? Because I miss you. I can’t wait for the day that would begin days I don’t miss you anymore.
34. If anyone asks me, “what’s the opposite of two?” I won’t hesitate to answer, “a lonely me, a lonely you.”
35. Without you, I see the world as wholly depopulated. With only one person — YOU — missing from close to me, I seem to find just myself in this world. I miss you so much.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 50 Wishing A Very Happy Birthday Messages
36. I have spoken a thousand words, and I still haven’t seen you here. Speaking a thousand words is something I have done repeatedly, but it didn’t make any difference. I have cried, I have thought myself to bed. You left nothing but a broken heart, even though you left happy memories, too. I have never wanted memories; all I want is YOU.
37. I used to hear that when you’re missing someone, time seems like it’s moving slowly. It’s now I am seeing the relevance of saying. Then, when I fall in love with someone, time seems to move faster. I can speak of these because I have experienced it.
38. Anytime you see my text on your phone, know that I’m missing you — I’m missing you so much. The period when I don’t send texts, know that I’m waiting for you to miss me, too. I wish you knew this.
39. Sometimes, I pretend that I don’t see you, I pretend that I totally ignore you, but deep down inside, I genuinely miss you.
40. I don’t understand me anymore. I feel terrible when you miss me, and I feel so sad when you don’t miss me. YES!
41. I own a brain to have thoughts of you. I have eyes to look at a beautiful angel, YOU. Heart to love a pretty damsel, YOU. Hands to make sure you are comfortable. Toes to move with nobody else except you. Mouth to speak these words: I miss you. Even though you don’t miss me, I’d still miss you more.
42. It’s said that time heals all kinds of injury, but for me, time doesn’t do that, it makes me miss you even more. It gives me more time to think about you. I miss you so much.
43. Every day, I struggle with the urge to talk to you on the phone and to text you — saying to myself that if you genuinely want to have a conversation with me, you would.
44. I don’t think distance can make friends become apart. If you desire to be with that person you love so much, are you not already with that person?
45. I know that forever is a very long time; but, I don’t mind spending it close to you, I wouldn’t mind. I miss you.
46. I have been sitting in one chair thinking about you, thinking about the times we spent together. Yes, I remembered very well; I started this by 8:00 am, and it’s evening already. If I say I miss you, you might think I’m not joking, but I’m serious. I wish I can show that to you.
47. If you truly love someone, you would miss the person when the person isn’t close to you. If you don’t go far from each other once in a while, you both will not know how strong the love is. Doubt it? Try it.
48. My eyes can’t wait for you to return; please came back to me. I miss you, baby.
49. In my day, you are the sun that gives light; you are the wind in my bright and full sky; you are the waves in my ocean and my heartbeat. I miss you.
50. Whenever something significant happens in my life, it makes me miss you even more, because you are the first person I want to share my good news with. I miss you.
51. Do you want to keep your husband? Make him miss you. Undoubtedly, Doing that makes your marriage remain fresh.
52. I went to an ocean and dropped a drop of tears. The day you can find that single tear, I will make sure that I stop the act of missing you.
53. I have discovered that our souls are connected; that’s why it’s difficult to be apart from you. I miss you.
54. My world is synonymous to more than a million pieces attached. Each of the pieces is a complete reflection of YOU.
55. I miss those perfect kisses and the way I used to spend the night in those warm arms of yours. I can’t stop missing the way you wake me up in the morning to serve me breakfast on bed. To add to it, I miss the way you make me smile, and laugh, too. I miss you, my sunshine.
56. Honey, I will never attempt to lie to you. Right now, loneliness is the keyword in my life. I am still missing you. In other words, I am missing you like you took my iPhone charger. Even though you didn’t take my iPhone charger, I would still miss you more. I miss you, baby.