Graduation Messages for Friends: Has your friend recently graduated? Are you searching for best and latest graduation messages and wishes? If yes, then your search is over.
Here you will find the best collection of sweet graduation messages for friends which you can share and congratulate them on what they have achieved.
Listed below are the most inspiring, motivational, and best graduation wishes and messages for friends.
Graduation Messages for Friends
1) Finally the moment has come when all your hard work and efforts pay off. I have been there with you and saw all the work that you put in to get to this point. I am indeed very proud of you. Congratulations on this special day as you graduate.
2) You are now a graduate. I hope you meet all your goals and they take you to greater heights. Congratulations for making it this far.
3) Achieving all your dreams requires a lot more than just hard work. There is passion, commitment and resilience. Well, you are on your way to fulfilling all that you have ever dreamed of. Don’t give up and remember good things come to those who wait. Continue with the good work,congratulations on your graduation.
4) Happy graduation my dearest friend! It seems like yesterday when we joined college. Thank you for all the times you held my hand and guided me on the right path. I pray that you be successful in everything that you do.
5) A warm congratulations to you with all the love in the world. As you graduate, I want you to know that we believe in you and know that all your dreams will come true. You have come a long way and I am so very proud of you.
6) Graduation is one of the greatest achievements in life, that is why I am congratulating you dear. Wishing you the best of luck in your life and a prosperous future.
7) To be honest I did not expect that a bunch of silly friends like you can be this successful. You actually nailed it and i have no doubt that a bright future awaits all of you. There is nothing impossible in this world so go ahead and jump at every opportunity that comes your way. Have a happy graduation all of you!
READ: 101 Happy New Month Messages
8) This brilliant achievement is a stepping stone to fulfilling your life long dreams. I am wishing you nothing but the best in your journey in life. Congratulations!
9) Congratulations dear graduate. Do I really need to shout for the whole world to hear how proud I am of my friend. May life be all you ever wanted it to be.
10) You have worked tirelessly and all your efforts have not gone in vain. You are now a graduate and I can never be happier for you. Congratulations!
11) Graduation is definitely one of the great steps that you take in life. There are so many other steps that you will have to take in order to reach your goals. With all my heart I wish life brings you so much joy and happiness. You can do it!
12) Despite the fact that many of us never really liked school, it brought us so many precious things. Good friends, happy memories and shared sorrows. Congratulations on your graduation.
13) You are finally a graduate my friend, this is a day to reckon and celebrate. So many opportunities are going to knock on your door, do not be afraid to seize them all. All the best in life!
14) You are smart, ambitious and most of all kind. You have a bright future ahead of you. Good luck and have fun on your graduation.
15) What a happy day and you can finally have some more sleep. Have a happy graduation and a life full of happiness. You deserve nothing but the best.
READ ALSO: 85 Sunday Quotes And Sayings For Facebook
16) Congratulations my dear friend on graduating and achieving your goals. Don’t just stop there keep going and achieve more.
17) You have made us all proud and I congratulate you from the deep of my heart on this special day of your draduation. Have a Happy Day!
18) When I heard the news of your graduation I was very much pleased. With this message I congratulate you and wish you many success in future.
19) Don’t just stop there instead keep moving and achieve more. Your success make all of us feel proud. Congratulations!
20) I knew that one day you will make us feel proud and today the day has come. Congratulation on your graduation!
The Bottom Line!
I am pretty much sure that with these amazing messages you can congratulate your loved ones in a much better way on their graduation than just saying congratulations.
So, pick your phone and start typing these messages as they will keep them motivated to achieve their further goals. Keep sharing and spreading the love!