Change Your Mindset Quotes: Are you among those who feel overwhelmed by the frequent changes in life? This our handpicked list of Change Your Mindset Quotes will help you nurture a positive mindset, as you go through any form of change in life.
Your mindset, in a way, controls your actions. So, try to have a shift in your mindset first: this will make changes come in your favor. Having said that, let’s move on to what we have for you, Change Your Mindset Quotes. Let’s ride.
Change Your Mindset Quotes
Here are Change Your Mindset Quotes.
1. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward.” – Rob Siltanen
3. “There can be no life without change, and to be afraid of what is different or unfamiliar is to be afraid of life.” – Theodore Roosevelt
4. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
5. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Wilson Watts
6. “I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” – Steve Jobs
7. “Nobody likes to change. There will always be resistance to change, and there always will be change. And the quicker you get to that, the easier it is. It’s not such a difficult thing. If you entrench yourself and go, ‘By God, I will not change, I will not have this.’ Then, you’re a dead man. We’re great at adaptability. It’s our strongest suit.” – Nick Nolte
8. “In a world of change, the learners shall inherit the earth, while the learned shall find themselves perfectly suited for a world that no longer exists.” – Eric Hoffer
9. “We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our attitudes.” – Charles R. Swindoll
10. “We should strive to welcome change and challenges, because they are what help us grow. Without them we grow weak like the Eloi in comfort and security. We need to constantly be challenging ourselves in order to strengthen our character and increase our intelligence.” – H.G. Wells
Best Change Your Mindset Quotes
Here are Best Change Your Mindset Quotes.
11. “Learn to adapt. Things change, circumstances change. Adjust yourself and your efforts to what it is presented to you so you can respond accordingly. Never see change as a threat, because it can be an opportunity to learn, to grow, evolve and become a better person.” – Rodolfo Costa
12. “It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.” – Leon C. Megginson
13. “Nothing in the world is permanent, and we’re foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we’re still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it. If change is of the essence of existence one would have thought it only sensible to make it the premise of our philosophy.” – W. Somerset Maugham
14. “Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.” – Robin Sharma
15. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” – Stephen Hawking
16. “Observe always that everything is the result of change, and get used to thinking that there is nothing Nature loves so well as to change existing forms and make new ones like them.” – Marcus Aurelius
17. “The changes we dread most may contain our salvation.” – Barbara Kingsolver
18. “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” – Bill Clinton
19. “If nothing ever changed, there would be no such things as butterflies.” – Wendy Mass
20. “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” – Anatole France
Change Your Mindset Quotes In English
Here are Change Your Mindset Quotes In English.
21. “People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours.” – Ken Hakuta
22. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
23. “Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.” – Nolan Ryan
24. “Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
25. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston S. Churchill
26. “Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.” – Michael Hyatt
27. “Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure, but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that they are most favorable to you.” – William Frederick Book
28. “Change can be hard. It requires no extra effort to settle for the same old thing. Auto-pilot keeps us locked into past patterns.” – John Mark Green
29. “Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.” – Nolan Ryan
30. “Change isn’t always for the worst; the shell that forms around a piece of sand looks to some people like an irritation, and to others, like a pearl.” – Jodi Picoult
Quotes That Will Change Your Mindset
Here are Quotes That Will Change Your Mindset. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
31. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the turn.” – Helen Keller
32. “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – Buckminster Fuller
33. “Do not get obsolete like an old technology, keep innovating yourself.” – Sukant Ratnakar
34. “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
35. “There are things I can’t force. I must adjust. There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint.” – Denis Diderot
36. “The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed.” – C. JoyBell C.
37. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
38. “Embrace each challenge in your life as an opportunity for self-transformation.” – Bernie S. Siegel
39. “If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.” – Peter Drucker
40. “It is a law of nature we overlook, that intellectual versatility is the compensation for change, danger, and trouble. There is no intelligence where there is no change and no need of change.” – H.G. Wells
Change Your Mindset Change Your Life Quotes
Here are Change Your Mindset Change Your Life Quotes. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
41. “Chance favors the connected mind.” – Steven Johnson
42. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” – Jeff Bezos
43. “I know this transformation is painful, but you’re not falling into something different, with a new capacity to be beautiful.” – William C. Hannan
44. “Every success story is a tale of constant adaption, revision and change.” – Richard Branson
45. “Don’t be too quick to draw conclusions from what happens to you; simply let it happen. Otherwise, it will be too easy for you to look with blame… at your past, which naturally has a share with everything that now meets you.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
46. “The vast majority of human beings dislike and even actually dread all notions with which they are not familiar… Hence it comes about that at their first appearance innovators have generally been persecuted, and always derided as fools and madmen.” – Aldous Huxley
47. “The most successful people are those who accept, and adapt to constant change. This adaptability requires a degree of flexibility and humility most people can’t manage.” – Paul Lutus
48. “Keep in mind that imagination is at the heart of all innovation. Crush or constrain it and the fun will vanish.” – Albert-Laszlo Barabasi
49. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” – Roy T. Bennett
50. “The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.” – Kakuzo Okakura
Mindset Change Quotes
Here are Mindset Change Quotes. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
51. “Life requires of man spiritual elasticity, so that he may temper his efforts to the chances that are offered.” – Viktor E. Frankl
52. “All failure is failure to adapt, all success is successful adaptation.” – Max McKeown
53. “Action and adaptability create opportunity.” – Garrison Wynn
54. “Our wretched species is so made that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road.” – Voltaire
55. “We would rather be ruined than changed
We would rather die in our dread
Than climb the cross of the moment
And let our illusions die.” – W. H. Auden
56. “Nothing happens until the pain of remaining the same outweighs the pain of change.” – Arthur Burt
57. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change.” – Paulo Coelho
58. “Conformity to the present is invisibility to the future.” – Stefan Molyneux
59. “I see no advantage in these new clocks. They run no faster than the ones made 100 years ago.” – Henry Ford
60. “Transformation isn’t sweet and bright. It’s a dark and murky, painful pushing. An unraveling of the untruths you’ve carried in your body. A practice in facing your own created demons. A complete uprooting, before becoming.” – Victoria Erickson
Quotes About Changing Your Mindset
Here are Quotes About Changing Your Mindset. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
61. “All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.” – Bruce Lee
62. “People who can change and change again are so much more reliable and happier than those who can’t” – Stephen Fry
63. “Change not only was inevitable, but usually brought its own rewards.” – Nicholas Sparks
64. “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy
65. “The Change Maker is a change thinker who has applied change-thinking techniques to taking steps towards achieving a vision or goal. Change Makers have many characteristics of the entrepreneur, combining creative thinking, focus and passion with a healthy disregard for conformity in order to achieve their vision and thereby bring about real change in their lives — and, by implication, in the world.” – Tony Buzan, Barry Buzan
66. “In every change, in every falling leaf, there is some pain, some beauty. And that’s the way new leaves grow.” – Amit Ray
67. “Men do change, and change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass.” – John Steinbeck
68. “Transforming your life? That requires courage, commitment, and effort. It’s tempting to stay camped in the zone of That’s-Just-How-It-Is. But to get to the really good stuff in life, you have to be willing to become an explorer and adventurer.” – John Mark Green
69. “A tiny change today brings a dramatically different tomorrow.” – Richard Bach
70. “Real change is difficult at the beginning. Without the familiar to rely upon, you may not in as much command as you had once been. When things are not going your way, you will start doubting yourself. Stay positive, keep the faith, and keep moving forward – your breakthrough may be just around the corner.” – Roy T. Bennett
Quotes To Change Your Mindset
Here are Quotes To Change Your Mindset. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
71. “The wings of transformation are born of patience and struggle.” – Janet S. Dickens
72. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
73. “Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.” – Heather Ash Amara
74. “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
75. “Nothing endures but change.” – Heraclitus
76. “People don’t resist change. They resist being changed.” – Peter Senge
77. “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” – George Lucas
78. “Peak performers see the ability to manage change as a necessity in fulfilling their missions.” – Charles A. Garfield
79. “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Shift Your Mindset Quotes
Here are Shift Your Mindset Quotes. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
81. “Life is neither static nor unchanging. With no individuality, there can be no change, no adaptation and, in an inherently changing world, any species unable to adapt is also doomed.” – Jean M. Auel
82. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
83. “A wise man adapts himself to circumstances, as water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it.” – Chinese Proverb
84. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. It’s the end you’re after.” – Anthony Robbins
85. “If you start thinking of stress as not a bad thing but inevitable, resulting in change that itself leads to a transformation that leads to sharp and radical changes… it can be a very useful way of thinking.” – Marilyn Ferguson
86. “Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.” – Brene Brown
87. “Consciousness is only possible through change; change is only possible through movement.” – Aldous Huxley
88. “We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change.” – Katharine Hepburn
89. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
90. “The past can teach us, nurture us, but it cannot sustain us. The essence of life is change, and we must move ever forward or the soul will wither and die.” – Susanna Kearsley
Change Mindset Quotes
Here are Change Mindset Quotes. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
91. “Our ability to adapt is amazing. Our ability to change isn’t quite as spectacular.” – Lisa Lutz
92. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
93. “Yes, your transformation will be hard. Yes, you will feel frightened, messed up and knocked down. Yes, you’ll want to stop. Yes, it’s the best work you’ll ever do.” – Robin Sharma
94. “People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).” – Richie Norton
95. “Adaptability is about the powerful difference between adapting to cope and adapting to win.” – Max McKeown
96. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
97. “How does one become a butterfly?” she asked pensively. Orange Butterfly “You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.” – Trina Paulus
98. “Blessed are the flexible for they will not allow themselves to become bent out of shape!” – Robert Ludlum
99. “It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” – W. Edwards Deming
100. “Life is about moving, it’s about change. And when things stop doing that they’re dead.” – Twyla Tharp
Quotes Change Your Mindset
Here are Quotes Change Your Mindset. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
101. “Life is a continous journey of transformation.” – Sukant Ratnakar
102. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” – Eckhart Tolle
103. “Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes.” – Roy T. Bennett
104. “Change is the end result of all true learning.” – Leo Buscaglia
105. “Changing is what people do when they have no options left.” – Holly Black
106. “Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled ‘This could change your life’.” – Helen Exley
107. “Real transformation requires real honesty. If you want to move forward ? get real with yourself.” – Bryant McGill
108. “Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves.” – Drew Barrymore
109. “Change is freedom, change is life” – Ursula K. Le Guin
110. “Transformation does not happen by learning new information. It happens when you change how you view and react to other people, events and things around you.” – Med Jones
Quotes On Changing Your Thinking
Here are Quotes On Changing Your Thinking. Change Your Mindset Quotes!
111. “Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.” – Albert Camus
112. “The more you adapt, the more interesting you are.” – Martha Stewart
113. “Remember that on any world the wind eventually wears away the stone, because the stone can only crumble; the wind can change.” – A.C. Crispin
114. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne W. Dyer
115. “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature’s inexorable imperative.” – H. G. Wells
As they say “change is constant,” so these 115 Change Your Mindset Quotes are to help you stay positive as you go through whatever change life brings. If you have any one of these Change Your Mindset Quotes as your favorite, share with us at the comment section below.
Enjoy these Quotes That Will Change Your Mindset, Change Your Mindset Quotes, Change Your Mindset Change Your Life Quotes, Mindset Change Quotes, Quotes About Changing Your Mindset, Quotes To Change Your Mindset, Shift Your Mindset Quotes, Quotes Change Your Mindset, and Quotes On Changing Your Thinking.
Remember, sharing is caring.