Quotes About Making A Difference: You may think that the things you are doing right now can’t contribute to changing the world, but you NEED to know that it takes just one person to make a difference in wherever you find yourself. As long as you stay consistent, you believe so much in yourself, and you strive to tap from your creative juice — then you stand a chance to change the world.
In that light, we have compiled a good number of Quotes About Making A Difference to motivate you as you begin your journey towards making a difference. Let’s move to the crux of this article, Quotes About Making A Difference.
Quotes About Making A Difference
Here are Quotes About Making A Difference.
1. “You don’t have to know a lot of things for your life to make a lasting difference in the world. But you do have to know the few great things that matter, perhaps just one, and then be willing to live for them and die for them.” – John Piper
2. “Love people who hate you. Pray for people who have wronged you. It won’t just change their life…it’ll change yours.” – Mandy Hale
3. “You will have to make up for the smallness of your size by your courage and selfless devotion to duty, for it is not life that matters, but the courage, fortitude and determination you bring to it.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
4. “I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” – Edward Everett Hale
5. “Every time you forgive, the universe changes; every time you reach out and touch a heart or a life, the world changes.” – William Paul Young, The Shack
6. “The best way to make a difference in the world is to start by making a difference in your own life.” – Julia Louis-Dreyfus
7. “You’ve got to know what your magic is. How else will you fully share your gifts with others and enrich the world for these precious years that you live?” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
8. “If there is richness and righteousness in us, then we can make a difference in the lives of others, just as key individuals have influenced the lives of each of us for good and made us richer than we otherwise would have been.” – Spencer W. Kimball
9. “It’s not about what I SEE for our future, or humanity; It’s about what I DO for our future and humanity.” – Steve Maraboli
10. “It’s the curiosity that drives me. It’s making a difference in the world that prevents me from ever giving up.” – Deborah Meier
Make A Difference Quotes
Here are Make A Difference Quotes. Quotes About Making A Difference!
11. “If you desire to make a difference in the world, you must be different from the world.” – Elaine S. Dalton
12. “Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.” – Anonymous
13. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jake Goodall
14. “When you believe in what you’re doing and use your imagination and initiative, you can make a difference.” – Samuel Dash
15. “If you believe you can make a difference, then you will make a difference. Believe in yourself, your family and your community and you will win.” – Lindsay Fox
16. “Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader, they set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role, always about the goal.” – Jeremy Bravo
17. “Believe with all your heart that how you live your life makes a difference.” – Colin Brown
18. “The mind has exactly the same power as the hands: not merely to grasp the world, but to change it.” – Colin Wilson
19. “If we want to change things, we must first change ourselves.” – Paul Rusesabagina
20. “If you cannot feed a hundred people, feed one.” – Mother Teresa
Read Also: 115 Change Your Mindset Quotes
Best Quotes About Making A Difference
Here are Best Quotes About Making A Difference.
21. “If you want to make a difference, think different.” – Palle Oswald
22. “Learn to appreciate every moment of your life, stop thinking of the future too much, you have a choice to make a difference in your life at any time you wish.” – Auliq Ice
23. “Knowing your purpose on earth is simple, but the task here is to bring about the success of your destiny.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
24. “Never give up on you. In order to make a difference you would have to somehow be different.” – Johnnie Dent Jr.
25. “Don’t chase success. Decide to make a difference and success will find you.” – Jon Gordon
26. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
27. “You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
28. “Learn to see things from different perspectives. Never limit yourself to one point of view.” – Anonymous
29. “It’s only when we can work with something that brings out our strengths that we’re of any real use.” – Henning Mankell
30. “Find something that you are passionate about in making a difference and you’ll find a waiting kinship of people willing to unite for the cause.” – Wes Adamson
Quotes On Making A Difference In The World
Here are Quotes On Making A Difference In The World. Quotes About Making A Difference!
31. “Unless you walk out into the unknown, the odds of making a profound difference in your life are pretty low.” – Tom Peters
32. “Focus on your work. Do what you’re great at. Don’t compare yourself to others and or waste time criticizing the lives and work of others. Do what matters most to you and make a difference doing that.” – Germany Kent
33. “To whoever you initiate contact with and wherever, try to leave a positive impression. To whoever you have the power to make smile, exploit that power as often and best as you can, because when every other material thing fades, it’s those memories that keep us alive.” – Ufuoma Apoki
34. “Understand and be confident that each of us can make a difference by caring and acting in small as well as big ways.” – Marian Wright Edelman
35. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” – Dr. Seuss
36. “Rosa Parks was the queen mother of a movement whose single act of heroism sparked the movement for freedom, justice and equality. Her greatest contribution is that she told us a regular person can make a difference.” – Marc Morial
37. “I think one of the best words in the English language is ‘compassion.’ I think it holds everything. It holds love, it holds care… and if everybody just did something, We would all make a difference.” – Michael Crawford
38. “Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit really does count.” – Stella McCartney
39. “I choose bold. I choose action. I choose what’s right for the people. I choose to make a difference.” – Bill Richardson
40. “I think there’s no higher calling in terms of a career than public service, which is a chance to make a difference in people’s lives and improve the world.” – Jack Lew
Inspirational Quotes About Making A Difference
Here are Inspirational Quotes About Making A Difference. Quotes About Making A Difference!
41. “Act as if what you do makes a difference, it does.” – William James
42. “To make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care enough and be there.” – Anonymous
43. “No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted.” – Aesop
44. “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
45. “Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference has never tried to fall asleep with a mosquito in the room.” – The Dalai Lama
46. “You don’t have to be a billionaire to believe you can make a difference. Give your resources to a charity and volunteer in your community.” – Germany Kent
47. “We can ALWAYS make a difference to someone, no matter what role we play.” – Lindsey Sterling
48. “Aim to make a difference in someone’s life every single day, including your own.” – Dow Zantamata
49. “Little things make a big difference.” – Yogi Berra
50. “In this life we cannot always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
Short Quotes About Making A Difference
Here are Short Quotes About Making A Difference.
51. “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping” – Fred Rogers
52. “I always wondered why somebody didn’t do something about that, then I realized I am somebody.” – Anonymous
53. “One person really can make a difference. Each person is the revolution.” – Bryant McGill
54. “To make a difference in the world, it only takes one optimistic person, who can gather millions of people to make the change.” – Gia Russell
55. “You can make a difference, wherever you are. It begins with a decision and defined purpose.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
56. “Want to get ahead? Make life easier for those around you.” – Dan Rockwell
57. “Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.” – Norman B. Rice
58. “Charity sees the need, not the cause.” – German Proverb
59. “Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.” – Mother Teresa
60. “It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little, do what you can.” – Sydney Smith
Let’s Make A Difference Quotes
Here are Let’s Make A Difference Quotes. Quotes About Making A Difference!
61. “I believe that every single one of us, celebrity or not, has a responsibility to get involved in trying to make a difference in the world.” – Shakira
62. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
63. “You and I were put on this earth to serve something greater than our narrow interests. When our focus becomes self-centered instead of God-centered we lose our greatest source of power. Our God-given talents are meant to benefit others.” – Nick Vujicic
64. “When you live for the purpose of making a difference for the people, for society, for the things that are beyond you, then significance will not be able to elude you.” – Sunday Adelaja
65. “If we don’t make our own future, it will be made for us.” – Mike Klepper
66. “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” – Bryant McGill
67. “Regardless of whatever I do, I know what my purpose is: to make a difference in people’s lives.” – Tim Tebow
68. “Make a difference about something other than yourselves.” – Toni Morrison
69. “When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life.” – Zig Ziglar
70. “Each one of us can make a difference. Together we make change.” – Barbara Mikulski
We Can Make A Difference Quotes
Here are We Can Make A Difference Quotes. Quotes About Making A Difference!
71. “Each of us can make a positive difference if we commit ourselves to do so.” – Dr. Cornel West
72. “There is no greater joy, nor greater reward than to make a fundamental difference in someone’s life.” – Mary Rose McGeady
73. “Help others to see themselves better than they are until they believe.” – ATGW
74. “One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.” – John F. Kennedy
75. “We can choose to be affected by the world or we can choose to affect the world.” – Heidi Wills
76. “It’s about making a difference in people’s lives. Remembered or not, lived out in a small town or on the world stage, the journey of relevance matters.” – Marian Deegan
77. “In a world where very few people care if you live or die, there is a light that shines in the distance. It has a name that they call hope and it carries with it people that never stop caring.” – Shannon L. Alder
78. “We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference.” – Nelson Mandela
79. “Heart is what makes a difference.” – Jerry Sloan
80. “Never underestimate the valuable and important difference you make in every life you touch for the impact you make today has a powerful rippling effect on every tomorrow.” – Leon Brown
Quotes About Making A Difference In The Lives Of Others
Here are Quotes About Making A Difference In The Lives Of Others. Quotes About Making A Difference!
81. “We may not have the ability to change all of the world’s wrongs, but we can make a difference where we are.” – Dillon Burroughs
82. “Having a vested interest in other souls unconditionally creates a ripple effect that produces miracles in the lives of those around us.” – Molly Friedenfeld
83. “We must never be afraid to be a sign of contradiction for the world.” – Mother Teresa
84. “Always show kindness and love to others. Your words might be filling the empty places in someone’s heart.” – Mandy Hale
85. “The way you treat people who are in no position to help you, further you, or benefit you reveals the true state of your heart.” – Mandy Hale
86. “On a mission to make a difference, build an empire, and leave a legacy.” – The Mogul Mom
87. “If we wish to truly experience a life that makes an eternal difference, the power within us is not enough. It is the power God offers that matters.” – Dillon Burroughs
88. “Legacy is not what’s left tomorrow when you’re gone. It’s what you give, create, impact and contribute today while you’re here that then happens to live on.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
89. “All a guy needed was a chance. Somebody was always controlling who got a chance and who didn’t.” – Charles Bukowski
90. “Majority of folks out there are trying to make a difference. Don’t just make a difference; become the difference.” – Ogwo David Emenike
Making A Difference In The World Quotes
Here are Making A Difference In The World Quotes. Quotes About Making A Difference!
91. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
92. “Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others.” – Elbert Hubbard
93. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
94. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; Only love can do that.” – Dr. Martin Luther King
95. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore
96. “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” – Albert Pike
97. “The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.” – Benjamin Disraeli
98. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” – Nelson Henderson
99. “We can do no great things, only small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
100. “The purpose of life is not to be happy but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.” – Leo Rosten
101. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
These are 101 Quotes About Making A Difference. We hope you had an awesome TIME going through them.
Enjoy these Make A Difference Quotes, Quotes On Making A Difference In The World, Inspirational Quotes About Making A Difference, Let’s Make A Difference Quotes, We Can Make A Difference Quotes, Quotes About Making A Difference In The Lives Of Others, Quotes About Making A Difference, and Making A Difference In The World Quotes.
Thanks for reading.