Quotes About Youths Changing The World: Everybody can succumb to the fact that, in everyone’s life, the “youth” age is like the most important time. The youths you see in any nation are unarguably the leaders of tomorrow, so in order to make that tomorrow a better place, it’s imperative that you educate them with deep thoughts and the required values. It’s fun to be a youth, because, at that age range, you’re more curious, physically strong, and concerned about enjoying life and taking risks.
To make sure that there’s energy is maintained, it’s quite important to ensure they’re always motivated. To assist with that, we have compiled a couple of Quotes About Youths Changing The World to serve that purpose.
Let’s delve into it: Quotes About Youths Changing The World.
Quotes About Youths Changing The World
Here are Quotes About Youths Changing The World.
1. “Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance.” – David Mamet
2. “Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.” – Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
3. “The youth is the hope of our future.” – Jose Rizal
4. “The foundation of every state is the education of its youth.” – Diogenes
5. “Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful.” – Jacqueline Bisset
6. “The power of youth is the common wealth for the entire world. The faces of young people are the faces of our past, our present and our future. No segment in the society can match with the power, idealism, enthusiasm and courage of the young people.” – Kailash Satyarthi
7. “Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die.” – Herbert Hoover
8. “In youth we learn; in age we understand.” – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
9. “Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” – Betty Friedan
10. “The future of the world belongs to the youth of the world, and it is from the youth and not from the old that the fire of life will warm and enlighten the world. It is your privilege to breathe the breath of life into the dry bones of many around you.” – Tom Mann
Best Quotes About Youths Changing The World
Here are Best Quotes About Youths Changing The World.
11. “We have a powerful potential in out youth, and we must have the courage to change old ideas and practices so that we may direct their power toward good ends.” – Mary McLeod Bethune
12. “Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.” – Victor Hugo
13. “We want our legacy to stand upon the youth. We want to give knowledge to the younger generation and be a part of changing the game.” – Takeoff
14. I’d advise the youth to not get influenced or forced by their elders. They should have own political views and choices and the courage to pick the right leader.” – Binnu Dhillon
15. “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” – Sophia Loren
16. “That’s where the future lies, in the youth of today.” – Willie Stargell
17. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.” – Chanakya
18. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” – Doug Hutchison
19. “Youth is wasted on the young.” – George Bernard Shaw
20. “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” – Pearl S. Buck
Inspirational Quotes For Youth Leaders
Here are Inspirational Quotes For Youth Leaders. Best Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
21. “Keep true to the dreams of your youth.” – Friedrich Schiller
22. “Youth is something I never wanna take for granted. I just want to smile and live life.” – Tyler, The Creator
23. “Youth is a blunder; Manhood a struggle, Old Age a regret.” – Benjamin Disraeli
24. “I hope to continue to inspire our nation’s youth to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, and math so they, too, may reach for the stars.” – Ellen Ochoa
25. “Life is short, youth is finite, and opportunities endless. Have you found the intersection of your passion and the potential for world-shaping positive impact? If you don’t have a great idea of your own, there are plenty of great teams that need you – unknown startups and established teams in giant companies alike.” – Justin Rosenstein
26. “The excitement of learning separates youth from old age. As long as you’re learning you’re not old.” – Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
27. “I think it’s important for us as a society to remember that the youth within juvenile justice systems are, most of the time, youths who simply haven’t had the right mentors and supporters around them – because of circumstances beyond their control.” – Q’orianka Kilcher
28. “Fashion and music are two great artistic forms that can be molded by the youth culture – our taste and our passion for evolving things in our limited time on earth allows us to look at things with fresh eyes.” – Virgil Abloh
29. “I think it’s nice to age gracefully. OK, you lose the youth, a certain stamina and dewy glow, but what you gain on the inside as a human being is wonderful: the wisdom, the acceptance and the peace of mind. It’s a fair exchange.” – Cherie Lunghi
30. “Since our society equates happiness with youth, we often assume that sorrow, quiet desperation, and hopelessness go hand in hand with getting older. They don’t. Emotional pain or numbness are symptoms of living the wrong life, not a long life.” – Martha Beck
Quotes About Youth Being The Future
Here are Quotes About Youth Being The Future. Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
31. “A good youth ought to have a fear of God, to be subject to his parents, to give honor to his elders, to preserve his purity; he ought not to despise humility, but should love forbearance and modesty. All these are an ornament to youthful years.” – Saint Ambrose
32. “If I were to be Miss Universe, I will use my voice to influence the youth and I would raise awareness to certain causes like HIV awareness that is timely and relevant to my country which is the Philippines.” – Pia Wurtzbach
33. “The biggest lie about getting older is that excitement and growth end with youth.” – MO
34. “The Youth of a Nation are the trustees of posterity.” – Benjamin Disraeli
35. “The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.” – Kurt Cobain
36. “If youth knew; if age could.” – Sigmund Freud
37. “Time misspent in youth is sometimes all the freedom one ever has.” – Anita Brookner
38. “Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” – Franz Kafka
39. “Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day.” – Donald G. Mitchell
40. “That arrogance of youth and that kind of ignorant confidence can get you through a whole lot of things, and then life does its stuff, and you get smashed around and beaten up. You get full of doubts, and you end up making a person out of those bits and pieces.” – Robyn Davidson
Youth Inspirational Quotes
Here are Youth Inspirational Quotes. Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
41. “Youth smiles without any reason. It is one of its chiefest charms.” – Thomas Gray
42. “Ah, great it is to believe the dream as we stand in youth by the starry stream; but a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, the dream is true!” – Edwin Markham
43. “Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
44. “The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
45. “Today the world changes so quickly that in growing up we take leave not just of youth but of the world we were young in.” – Peter Medawar
46. “Youth comes but once in a lifetime.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
47. “Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.” – Louisa May Alcott
48. “The past is the past, but if you’re overanalyzing or trying to repeat it, you’re gonna get stuck. I just had a wonderful youth, and I loved everything about it, so I really try and hang on to it.” – Chris Evans
49. “I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.” – Brigitte Bardot
50. “Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.” – Aristotle
Quotes About Young People
Here are Quotes About Young People. Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
51. “Around the age of 14, I was very discouraged from a coach. It was my first youth club team while playing soccer. She told me at the time that I wasn’t good enough to play on the team, that I would never get into the game.” – Alex Morgan
52. “The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.” – Chanakya
53. “Youth will be served, every dog has his day, and mine has been a fine one.” – George Barrow
54. “Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.” – Samuel Ullman
55. “Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor.” – Euripides
56. “Youth is easily deceived because it is quick to hope.” – Aristotle
57. “For age is opportunity no less Than youth itself, though in another dress, And as the evening twilight fades away The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
58. “All stereotypes turn out to be true. This is a horrifying thing about life. All those things you fought against as a youth: you begin to realize they’re stereotypes because they’re true.” – David Cronenberg
59. “Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” – J. K. Rowling
60. “Encouragement of higher education for our youth is critical to the success of our collective future.” – Charles B. Rangel
Youth Are The Future Quotes
Here are Youth Are The Future Quotes. Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
61. “Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay.” – Doris Day
62. “Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.” – George Bernard Shaw
63. “To reap this demographic dividend, we need to enable the youth to acquire skills required to get the job or become self-employed.” – Chanda Kochhar
64. “Personal health is related to self-control and to the worship of life in all its natural beauty – self-control bringing with it happiness, renewed youth, and long life.” – Maria Montessori
65. “Pixies and Sonic Youth were so important to the eighties.” – David Bowie
66. “Fame is the thirst of youth.” – Lord Bryon
67. “My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don’t make that mistake yourself. Life’s too damn short.” – Armistead Maupin
68. “When the youth of America gets together, amazing things happen.” – Tom Ford
69. “Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future.” – Euripides
70. “Youth is impulsive. When our young men grow angry at some real or imaginary wrong, and disfigure their faces with black paint, it denotes that their hearts are black, and that they are often cruel and relentless, and our old men and old women are unable to restrain them. Thus it has ever been.” – Chief Seattle
Sayings About Youth
Here are Sayings About Youth. Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
71. “I just wanna start a brand that inspires and is geared towards youth.” – Virgil Abloh
72. “The failure to invest in youth reflects a lack of compassion and a colossal failure of common sense.” – Coretta Scott King
73. “I am afraid that the schools will prove the very gates of hell, unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures and engraving them in the heart of the youth.” – Martin Luther
74. “We’ve all recognized the moment when the world has handed us a situation that is bigger than our youth can handle, and we have to grow up in a second. And when you do get to the other side, all it does is take us to this new level of existence that is more beautiful and more complex and, in some ways, more painful.” – Brie Larson
75. “Women tend to be conservative in youth and get more radical as they get older because they lose power with age. So if a young woman is not a feminist, I say, ‘Just wait.’” – Gloria Steinem
76. “Youth has no age.” – Pablo Picasso
77. “Almost everything that is great has been done by youth.” – Benjamin Disraeli
78. In France, they call the beauty of youth ‘the evil beauty.’ You don’t have it because of you but because you’re born with it. The other kind of beauty is your own work, and it takes forever.” – Monica Bellucci
79. “I come from a very humble background. My father had to work really hard to become an assistant director. For a large part of his youth, he worked in a mill and took up odd jobs to make ends meet. We lived in a small room and could only afford a meal a day.” – Dhanush
80. “If photographers are responsible for creating or reflecting an image of women in society, then, I must say, there is only one way for the future, and this is to define women as strong and independent. This should be the responsibility of photographers today: to free women, and finally everyone, from the terror of youth and perfection.” – Peter Lindbergh
Quotes On Youth By Famous Personalities
Here are Quotes On Youth By Famous Personalities. Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
81. For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes.” – Chris Evans
82. “Study is the bane of childhood, the oil of youth, the indulgence of adulthood, and a restorative in old age.” – Walter Savage Landor
83. “What Youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew.” – Robert Browning
84. “For I have learned to look on nature, not as in the hour of thoughtless youth, but hearing oftentimes the still, sad music of humanity.” – William Wordsworth
85. “In youth and beauty, wisdom is but rare!” – Homer
86. “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.” – Albert Einstein
87. “Idle youth, enslaved to everything; by being too sensitive I have wasted my life.” – Arthur Rimbaud
88. “Youth condemns; maturity condones.” – Amy Lowell
89. Take a course in good water and air; and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you.” – John Muir
90. “The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Best Quotes For Youth
Here are Best Quotes For Youth. Quotes About Youths Changing The World!
91. “Youth is to all the glad season of life; but often only by what it hopes, not by what it attains, or what it escapes.” – Thomas Carlyle
92. “Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun; as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
93. “The youth are very important to me, they’re the next generation, but I want to instill in kids, even in playing, that it’s never too late and there’s no right or wrong way to do anything.” – Sheila E.
94. “You wake up one day and suddenly realize that your youth is behind you, even though you’re still young at heart.” – Joni Mitchell
95. “A man is never completely alone in this world. At the worst, he has the company of a boy, a youth, and by and by a grown man – the one he used to be.” – Cesare Pavese
96. “Education is not a tool for development – individual, community and the nation. It is the foundation for our future. It is empowerment to make choices and emboldens the youth to chase their dreams.” – Nita Ambani
97. In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us.” – Josh Billings
98. “What though youth gave love and roses, Age still leaves us friends and wine.” – Thomas Moore
99. “We, as artists, we have the right to express ourselves. That is our first amendment, freedom of speech. But I also believe that we have an obligation to the youth to be somewhat responsible in what we say on records. But I think that comes with age. I think that comes with artists growing up and becoming assured of who they are as people.” – Ja Rule
100. “Rashness belongs to youth; prudence to old age.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
Quotes About Youths Changing The World In English
Here are Quotes About Youths Changing The World In English.
101. “There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age, I missed it coming and going.” – J. B. Priestley
102. “I suppose, to be fair, I don’t miss the energy of youth very much – because I was never fit. So it doesn’t matter not being able to walk miles, striding the countryside, taking deep breaths and enjoying the scenery. That was never on my agenda.” – Maeve Binchy
103. “Though the Jazz Age continued it became less and less an affair of youth. The sequel was like a children’s party taken over by the elders.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
104. There are two kinds of individuals on Planet Earth who do not have beards – women and youth.” – Phil Robertson
105. “Novi Sad is a really beautiful city, and the club is really nice. It is one of the best youth academies in Serbia.” – Dusan Tadic
106. “Cultivating a global incubator network would help people from all backgrounds bring creative ideas to market and launch startups that generate more jobs – and would also align to the growing interest among youth for entrepreneurship.” – Tae Yoo
107. “The love we have in our youth is superficial compared to the love that an old man has for his old wife.” – Will Durant
108. “In youth, the days are short and the years are long. In old age, the years are short and days long.” – Pope Paul VI
109. “I’ve been giving back since I was a teen, handing out turkeys at Thanksgiving and handing out toys at toys drives for Christmas. It’s very important to give back as a youth. It’s as simple as helping an old lady across the street or giving up your seat on the bus for someone who is pregnant.” – Queen Latifah
110. “There is a Fountain of Youth: It is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” – Sophia Loren
These Quotes About Youths Changing The World are to remind you that the youths are the PILLARS of every nation — so it’s important they take it only positive words and whatnot. If you enjoyed going through our list of Quotes About Youths Changing The World, tell us your favorite one(s).
Enjoy these Inspirational Quotes For Youth Leaders, Quotes About Youth Being The Future, Youth Inspirational Quotes, Quotes About Young People, Youth Are The Future Quotes, Sayings About Youth, Best Quotes For Youth, and Quotes On Youth By Famous Personalities.
Thanks for reading.