Quotes About Second Chances: At some point in our lives, we all need a second shot at something — either at business, love, family, or whatnot. While you’re using that second chance, keep a positive and open mind for a good outcome — because obstacles make WINs worthwhile.
In this article, we’ll outline a list of Quotes About Second Chances. These Quotes About Second Chances will inspire you to try again — try again with a “I will get it right, this time” mindset.
Without further words, let’s dive right into it.
Quotes About Second Chances
Here are Quotes About Second Chances.
1. “Sometimes there is no next time, no time-outs, no second chances. Sometimes it’s now or never.” — Alan Bennett
2. “Two generals have brought it with them. It is fatal in three seconds. If I take the poison, none of the usual steps will be taken against my family; that is, against you. They will also leave my staff alone.” — Erwin Rommel
3. “Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.” – Shinedown
4. “I mean, we all need a second chance sometimes.” – Joel Osteen
5. “No second chances at a single moment.”- Jeanette Winterson
6. “We can’t run out of second chances…only time.” – Robin Jones Gunn
7. “You don’t get second chances in the real world.”- Gail Simmons
8. “If you are still breathing, you have a second chance.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “I was dying but suddenly had a second chance at living.”- Shelley Fabares
10. “A man deserves a second chance, but keep an eye on him.” – John Wayne
Second Chance Quotes
Here are Second Chance Quotes. Quotes About Second Chances!
11. “There are no second chances in life, except to feel remorse.”- Carlos Ruiz Zafn
12. “Having a second chance makes you want to work even harder.”- Tia Mowry
13. “I want the world to know that everybody deserves a second chance.” – El Debarge
14. “We all make mistakes, everybody should be given a second-chance.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
15. “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” – Maya Angelou
16. “That is what life is about. We do not get redos, but we do get second chances.”- Jeffrey Fry
17. “I don’t buy the idea of a second chance. With hope we make a lot of chances.” – Toba Beta
18. “If somebody is gracious enough to give me a second chance, I won’t need a third.”- Pete Rose
19. “We all deserve second chances, but not for the same mistake.” – Thabiso Owethu Xabanisa
20. “Everybody deserves a second chance in this world. That’s basically all I ask.”- Shannen Doherty
2nd Chance Quotes
Here are 2nd Chance Quotes. Quotes About Second Chances!
21. “But second chances aren’t forever. Even miracles have an expiration date.” – Robyn Schneider
22. “A second chance doesn’t mean anything if you didn’t learn from your first.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
23. “Unfortunately, we don’t get a second chance. We’ve already played them twice.”- Trevor Brooking
24. “When you’re on the road, there’s no time for second chances and messing yourself up.”- Shaun Alexander
25. “Chance is not a word to toss in the air. It’s a word to take in, a word to give yourself.”- Michelle Muriel
26. “Every second a seeker can start over, for his life’s mistakes are initial drafts and not the final version.”- Sri Chinmoy
27. “Our GOD is a GOD of second chances – Yes, God does these things again and again for people.”- Job 33:29
28. “Sometimes you were handed a second chance, and all you had to do was close your eyes and step into it.”- Jean Oram
29. “They say everyone needs a second chance. I am willing to give you one provided you are ready to accept it.” –Nidhi Saini
30. “Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.” – Ovid
Second Chance At Life Quotes
Here are Second Chance At Life Quotes. Quotes About Second Chances!
31. “In case you never get a second chance: don’t be afraid! And what if you do get a second chance? You take it!” – C. JoyBell C.
32. “Miracles were just second chances if you really thought about it — second chances when all hope was lost.”- Kaya Mclaren
33. “To take that second chance, we need to notice where we are and be open to the possibility of growing.” – Holly Elissa Bruno
34. “Sometimes in life, you’re not always given a second chance, but if you do, take advantage of it, and go out with a bang!” – Aquaria
35. “Our God of Grace often gives us a second chance, but there is no second chance to harvest a ripe crop.” – Kurt Von Schleicher
36. “You don’t need to wait for that second chance, because every second is a chance to change your life for the better.”- Jeanette Coron
37. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
38. “Sometimes you don’t get a second chance. You need to take a chance when you have the opportunity. Always.”- Gavin MacLeod
39. “Sometimes giving someone a second chance, Is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun.. cause they missed you the first time.”
40. “Tomorrow when I awaken, the slate will be clean, and a new day will stretch before me. God’s mercies are new every morning.” – Lori Hatcher
Everyone Deserves A Second Chance Quotes
Here are Everyone Deserves A Second Chance Quotes. Quotes About Second Chances!
41. “When you are on your last straw, that means you have one more opportunity, use it to not give up doing good.” ― Hannah Garrison
42. “There’s nothing as exciting as a comeback–seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance.” – Rachel Griffiths
43. “Every second we have a second chance to do something we haven’t done yet. That’s why it’s called a second and not a first.” – Robert J. Braathe
44. “Not everyone gets a second chance. If you do get one, take advantage of it because it’s a gift, and it may be something better than you had before!” – Nishan Panwar
45. “It has been said that sometimes the greatest hope in our lives is just a second chance to do what we should have done right in the first place.”- Richard Paul Evans
46. “Sometimes life gives you a second chance, or even two! Not always, but sometimes. It’s what you do with those second chances that counts.” – Dave Wilson
47. “Whatever problems we had back then don’t exist anymore. It’s why we have this second chance, and we can’t throw it away.” – Michelle Maddow
48. “I have become convinced that God thoroughly enjoys fixing and saving things that are broken. That means that no matter how hurt and defeated you feel, no matter how badly you have been damaged, God can repair you. God can give anyone a second chance.” – Melody Carlson
49. “A second chance doesn’t mean you’re in the clear. In many ways, it is the more difficult thing. Because a second chance means that you have to try harder. You must rise to the challenge without the blind optimism of ignorance.”- Ling Ma
50. “Thank God you are still alive for many have died and are dying as I speak. You still have the opportunity to change and make things right whilst those that have died wish for that second chance.”- Aleksandr Sebryakov
Quotes About Second Chances In English
Here are Quotes About Second Chances In English.
51. “People do make mistakes and I think they should be punished. But they should be forgiven and given the opportunity for a second chance. We are human beings.” – David Millar
52. “Because this is what I believe – that second chances are stronger than secrets. You can let secrets go. But a second chance? You don’t let that pass you by.” – Daisy Whitney
53. “Every moment of your life is a second chance.” – Rick Price
54. “Sometimes in life, there are no second chances.” – Joe
55. “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” — Sun Tzu
56. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
57. “In the end, what we regret most are the chances we never took.” – Unknown
58. “God always offers us a second chance in life.” – Paulo Coelho
59. “Second chances are rare, use your first chance wisely.”
60. “Sometimes you need a second chance, because you weren’t quite ready for the first.”
Best Quotes About Second Chances
Here are Best Quotes About Second Chances.
61. “Having a second chance makes you want to work even harder.” – Tia Mowry
62. “Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.”
63. “Give people a second chance, but not a third.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
64. “Don’t think there are no second chances. Life always offers you a SECOND CHANCE… It’s called TOMORROW.” –Nicholas Sparks
65. “Second chances do come your way. Like trains, they arrive and depart regularly. Recognizing the ones that matter is the trick.” – Jill A. Davis
66. “This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the second chance were offered me.” – Burtrand Russell
67. “We’re given second chances every day of our life. We don’t usually take them, but they’re there for the taking.” – Andrew M. Greeley
68. “Let tomorrow be your second chance to prove that you are better than today and yesterday.”- Ritu Ghatourey
69. “If you ever get a second chance in life for something, you’ve got to go all the way.” – Lance Armstrong
70. “Children are our second chance to have a great parent-child relationship.”- Laura Schlessinger
Second Chance Quotes In Life
Here are Second Chance Quotes In Life. Quotes About Second Chances!
71. “When God gives you a second chance, it’s not something you take for granted.” — Lane Kiffin
72. “Maybe that’s why there are grandkids, a second chance to get it right.” – Terri Haynes Roach
73. “We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.” – Harrison Ford
74. “I believe in second chances, but I don’t believe in third or fourth chances.” – Selena Gomez
75. “Sometimes all you need is a second chance, because time wasn’t ready for the first time.” – Unknown
76. “Forgiveness doesn’t mean accepting someone’s apology. It means understanding fully that a person made a mistake but is worthy of a second chance.” – Unknown
77. “There is no going back in life, no return, no second chance. I cannot call back the spoken word or the accomplished deed.” – Daphne Du Maurier
78. “Life always offers us a second chance. It’s called tomorrow. So don’t give up against adverse circumstances and keep fighting.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
79. “I will forever believe in second chances and forgiveness, because if it weren’t for those two things I would and should be dead.” – Dedrick D. L. Pitter
80. “If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short and happiness is too rare.” — A. R. Lucas
Second Chance Sayings
Here are Second Chance Sayings. Quotes About Second Chances!
81. “I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same thing as making a life. I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.” – Maya Angelou
82. “Without failing at one thing, there won’t be an opportunity to try again, learn and grow. Life isn’t static but dynamic. Learn to embrace whatever situation you may face and strive to overcome. Believe in yourself, knowing your best is yet to come.” – Kemi Sogunle
83. “I like second chances. I’ve given people second chances. You have fall-outs with friends, and forgiveness is a great thing to have. It’s not easy to forgive. I definitely don’t forget, but I do forgive.” – Odette Annable
84. “If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.” – Mary Pickford
85. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” — Mary Tyler Moore
86. “Sometimes life gives you a second chance, or even two! Not always, but sometimes. It’s what you do with those second chances that counts.” – Dave Wilson
87. “Success lies in one’s ability to learn from mistakes.” ― Dr Prem Jagyasi
88. “A second chance doesn’t always mean a happy ending, it’s a chance to end things right.” – Unknown
89. “All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.”- Mae West
90. “Life is full of second chances. When they come, be more intentional, courageous and appreciative.” – Brendon Burchard
Quotes On Second Chances
Here are Quotes On Second Chances. Quotes About Second Chances!
91. “Because when you finally find the one against all odds, you give him your best and let the magic of the world carry the rest.” ― E. Mellyberry
92. “No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance it is by choice.” – Unknown
93. “I’ve been with my husband for seven years. With my husband and my son, I get my second chance in life to be loved and be happy.” — Tonya Harding
94. “That’s the thing about life. You don’t always get a second chance and there are no guarantees. Love is the only thing that really matters.” –Linda Becker
95. “Once you stop being in love with someone completely, that’s when you should check out of the relationship…But when you fall in love with someone a second time it means that you’re seeing them with a fresh pair of eyes. You’re re-remembering all the things that turned you on to them in the first place.” — Madison Moore
96. “I know people will call me stupid for this. But Love, I can still see the truth in your lonely eyes. I can see the long lost stars in the corner of your eyes – you know that the stars are my weakness. I see the boundless hopes of wanting me back into your life and that’s why I’m coming back to you.” — Martin Manuel
97. “But if something was really important, fate made sure it somehow came back to you and gave you another chance… Events conspired to bring you back to where you’d been. It was what you did then that made all the difference: it was all about potential.” — Sarah Dessen
Quotes About Second Chances In Bible
Here are Quotes About Second Chances In Bible.
98. Jonah 2:1-3 “Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from the belly of the fish, saying, I called out to the Lord, out of my distress, and he answered me; out of the belly of Sheol I cried, and you heard my voice. For you cast me into the deep, into the heart of the seas and the flood surrounded me; all your waves and your billows passed over me.”
99. Lamentations 3:21-23 “But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
100. Matthew 18:21-22 “Then Peter came up and said to him, ‘Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?’ Jesus said to him, ‘I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.’” (Bible Verse)
101. Lamentations 3:21-23 “But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never First John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
We hope you enjoyed our list of Quotes About Second Chances. You can drop your comments in the comment section to tell us your favorite one.
Remember, sharing is caring.