Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives: So many of us can testify about the extraordinary roles teachers have, one way or the other, played in our lives. They are the set of people who devote their time to ensure that society has educated individuals by imparting their knowledge.
If we say “there are so many ways teachers matter,” we won’t be spilling lies, right? Because of teachers, we have numerous professions — such as pilots, doctors, engineers, and a host of other professions. The amazing part is, these professions can be found in any part of the world. What does this mean? It means that there’s nowhere you’d go that you won’t FIND teachers.
To that effect, we have handpicked about 60 Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives for the teachers out there. You know, those things we take our time to learn from these teachers when we were young has a high tendency of sticking with us for the rest of our lives. We know how much difficult their job can be, in terms of the energy needed to impart knowledge — that’s why we have chosen to write these Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives to help encourage them and boost their energy to ride on with their profession and passion.
Without further words, let’s dive right into the crux of the article: Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives.
Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives
Here are Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives.
1. “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” – Brad Henry
2. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
3. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
4. “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” – Joyce Meyer
5. “Wherever you find something extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher.” – Arne Duncan
6. “When you study great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.” – William Glasser
7. “If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.” – Guy Kawasaki
8. “A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.” – Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
9. “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” – Bill Gates
10. “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” – Solomon Ortiz
Best Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives
Here are Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives.
11. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” – Alexander the Great
12. “They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don’t know it” – Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
13. “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” – Charles Kuralt
- 110 Quotes About Youths Changing The World
- 101 Best Life Changing Quotes
- 110 Best Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think
14. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’.” – Dan Rather
15. “I am a teacher. It’s how I define myself. A good teacher isn’t someone who gives the answers out to their kids but is understanding of needs and challenges and gives tools to help other people succeed. That’s the way I see myself, so whatever it is that I will do eventually after politics, it’ll have to do a lot with teaching.” – Justin Trudeau
16. “The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.” – C.S. Lewis
17. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry Adams
18. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.” – Alexandra K.Trenfor
19. “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” – Mark Van Doren
20. “The Master said, A true teacher is one who, keeping the past alive, is also able to understand the present.” (Analects 2.11)” – Confucius
Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives In English
Here are Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives In English.
21. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
22. “It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” – Michael Morpurgo
23. “Teach love, generosity, good manners and some of that will drift from the classroom to the home and who knows, the children will be educating the parents.” – Roger Moore
24. “If you don’t have a teacher you can’t have a disciple.” – Dallas Willard
25. “Only one person in a million becomes enlightened without a teacher’s help.” – Bodhidharma
26. “Your best teacher is the person offering you your greatest challenge.” –Cheryl Richardson
27. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. ” – Benjamin Franklin
28. “Every great leader is a great teacher, and the greatest leaders seize every opportunity to teach well.” – Albert Mohler
29. “I touch the future. I teach.” – Christa McAuliffe
30. “I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our society than any other single profession.” – John Wooden
Quotes About Teachers Making A Difference
Here are Quotes About Teachers Making A Difference. Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives!
31. “Teaching is only demonstrating that it is possible. Learning is making it possible for yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
32. “The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.” –Aristotle
33. “Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.” – Aristotle
34. “Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.” – Proverbs 9:9
35. “Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.” – Deuteronomy 32:2
36. “So what does a good teacher do? Create tension – but just the right amount.” – Donald Norman
37. “A teacher is never too smart to learn from his pupils.” – Bill Bowerman
38. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” –Bob Talbert
39. “Great teachers emanate out of knowledge, passion and compassion.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
40. “A good teacher, like a good entertainer, first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson.” – John Henrik Clarke
Quotes About Teaching Profession
Here are Quotes About Teaching Profession. Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives!
41. “Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theatre.” – Gail Godwin
42. “The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.” – Ally Carter
43. “What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.” – Karl A. Menninger
44. “A good teacher who can take the zero pay and help kids develop physically, emotionally, socially, is literally an angel.” – Eva Amurri
45. “A good teacher is like a good artist. They go right to the most difficult part of whatever’s going on.” – Bruce Nauman
46. “The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciples.” – Amos Bronson Alcott
47. “Teaching is the essential profession, the one that makes all other professions possible.” – David Haselkorn
48. “It is a greater work to educate a child, in the true and larger sense of the word, than to rule a state”. – Dr. William Ellery Channing
49. “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” – B. F. Skinner
50. “The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity.” – Robert Brault
Life Changing Teacher Quotes
Here are Life Changing Teacher Quotes. Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives!
51. “Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
52. “Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” – Colleen Wilcox
53. “We must become what we wish to teach.” – Nathaniel Branden, Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
54. “The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.” – Alice Wellington Rollins
55. “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Khalil Gibran
56. “The greatest sign of success for a teacher… is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist.’” – Maria Montessori
57. “Teaching is the highest art; before the doctor, there was a teacher.” – Steve Perry
58. “Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.” – Scott Hayden
59. “Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
60. “Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.” – Andy Rooney
You may also, from our list of 60 Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives, pick the ones you think are your best quotes — and share each one of them to our GREAT teachers and educators to show them how much you value them. Remember, it doesn’t have to be only on their special day, which is “teachers’ day,” that you’d think of appreciating and celebrating them.
Always celebrate teachers, and sending them these Quotes About Teachers Changing Lives is one of the numerous ways you can accomplish such.
Enjoy these Quotes About Teachers Making A Difference, Quotes About Teaching Profession, and Life Changing Teacher Quotes.
Thanks for reading.