Feeling Low Quotes: Everyone loves a pat on the back A little word of encouragement at times when we feel low could be a lifesaver.
Here are some famous Feeling Low Quotes to help you in such moments.
Feeling Low Quotes
Here are Feeling Low Quotes.
1. Sleep just isn’t sleep anymore it’s an escape.”- Unknown
2. “It’s like you are screaming and no one can hear.” – Unknown
3. “Tears have no weight. But it carries heavy feelings.” –Unknown
4. “Tonight I can write the saddest lines.” – Pablo Neruda
5. “Tears are words that need to be written.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H. G. Wells
7. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Don’t mind me. I’ll just sit here, crying over yesterday.” – P.M. Harrison
9. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
10. “To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.” – Dorothy Thompson
Best Feeling Low Quotes
Here are Best Feeling Low Quotes.
11. “Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.” – Margaret Mitchell
12. “One thing you can’t hide — is when you’re crippled inside.” – John Lennon
13. “There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough.”
14.“Obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is really worth fighting for.”
15.“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
16.“Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
17.“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Stephen Chbosky
18.“Your thoughts are a steering wheel. Watch where you aim them.” – Karen Salmansohn
19.“From where comes / so much of tears / `Sir, my last resort is / to cry for sea.’” – Devil Poet
20.“Be selective with your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.” – Karen Salmansohn
Feeling Low Quotes In English
Here are Feeling Low Quotes In English.
21. “Alas for those that never sing, But die with all their music in them!” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
22. “The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.” – Nikolai V. Gogol
23. “Encourage others today! So often the difference between success and failure is belief.” – Jon Gordon
24. “Imagine smiling after a slap in the face. Then think of doing it twenty-four hours a day.” – Markus Zusak
25. “Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.” – Jose N. Harris
26. “I miss the way you sound / I miss to be around you / Just let me have another chance” – Nicolas Pablo Munoz
27. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
28. “Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.” – Clive Barker
29. “While fear and worry can weaken or harden you, love transforms you and the people and situations around you.” – Jon Gordon
30.“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
Feeling Low Quotes And Sayings
Here are Feeling Low Quotes And Sayings.
31. “What are you buying and selling / Oh dear daughter of sadness / with open breasts / `Sir, I am a hawker of / sea water.’” – Devil Poet
32. “Anxiety is the partner of depression. It accompanies half the cases of depression. Sometimes it triggers depression.” – Matt Haig
33. “Weed and feed. Our minds are like a garden; each day you need to weed out the negativity and feed it positivity.” – Jon Gordon
34. “You can be a depressive and be happy, just as you can be a sober alcoholic. It doesn’t have always have an obvious case.” – Matt Haig
35. “The story you tell yourself defines the life you live and the actions you take. It’s important to tell yourself a positive story.” – Jon Gordon
36. “Each day you only have a limited amount of time and energy. Don’t waste it stressing about things you cannot control.” – Karen Salmansohn
37. “There are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.” – Nicole Krauss
38. “Don’t forget you’re a human. It’s okay to have a melt down. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.”
39. “Anxiety and depression are an interesting mix. In many ways they are opposite experiences, and yet mix them together and you don’t get a happy medium.” – Matt Haig
40. “I can see that the sadness has returned. And it’s not a beautiful sadness- beautiful sadness is a myth. Sadness turns our features to clay, not porcelain.” – David Levithan
Feeling Low Sayings
Here are Feeling Low Sayings. Feeling Low Quotes!
41. “Therefore sweet Sadness, leave me soon / Let thy bright sister, Joy, come more / For she can make ten lovely songs / While thou art making four.” – William Henry Davies
42. “If you have a sad expression, it is much more likely you will make others feel this too. If you smile happily, you may have this effect on those around you as well.” – I. C. Robledo
43. “Holy Ghost! dispel our sadness / Pierce the clouds of nature’s night / Come, Thou source of joy and gladness / Breathe Thy life, and spread Thy light.” – Augustus Montague Toplady
44. “I’m the loneliest I’ve ever been tonight / I’m the loneliest I’ve ever been tonight / I’m inspired by your proposition, but I don’t trust my intuition / I’m the loneliest I’ve ever been tonight” – Sonny Moore
45. “You don’t have to wait to feel positive enough for a smile to happen. You can generate a positive feeling by smiling. Your smile can be the source of your positivity, not the result of it. Smile more today.” – Jon Gordon
46. “The symptoms of clinical depression include excessive crying or sadness, extreme mood swings, erratic behavior, loss of interest in friends, loved ones, or any type of pleasure, loss of appetite, weight gain or loss, anger, irritability, fatigue.” – Pat Love
47. “Every cloud has a silver lining.” – Unknown
48. “After Tuesday, even the calendar goes WTF.” – Unknown
49. “Well apparently rock bottom has a basement.” – Unknown
50. “When you feel down, look above, God is there.” – Unknown
Positive Feeling Low Quotes
Here are Positive Feeling Low Quotes.
51. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Unknown
52. “When life knocks you down, rollover, and look at the stars.”- Unknown
53. “This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.”- Unknown
54. “The struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.” – Unknown
55. “It’s okay not to be okay – as long as you are not giving up.” – Karen Salmansohn
56. “Pick yourself up when you’re feeling down. No one else is likely to.” – Catherine DeVrye
57. “Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.” – Unknown
58. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.”- Unknown
59. “Whenever you’re feeling down.. And I am not around let the sight of me be the reason you smile.” – Shahrukh Khan
60.“Replace your grief with love and appreciation. That is truly what any who have departed from our lives would wish for us.” – Aaron Soltys
Inspiring Feeling Low Quotes
Here are Inspiring Feeling Low Quotes.
61. “Respect yourself enough to say I deserve peace. Walk away from people or things that prevent you from attaining it.” – Jericho Silvers
62. “Be kind to yourself throughout your journey. Let yourself feel everything you need to feel. Say the words you need to say. Don’t hide who you are. Follow your curiosities. Be bad at something new. Chase the life you really want. Go for it even if there is only a small chance of it working out. Don’t worry about how you think you should be, there is no time for that anymore. It’s time to be the real you.” – Nikki Banas
63. “Do not forget who you are and where you come from. You are made of the brightest stars and the wildest oceans. You are made of the highest mountains and the tallest trees. You are made of magic and dreams, wishes and light. You have heroes, kings, queens, gods and goddesses flowing through your veins. You com from infinite possibilities and incredible odds. You are here for a reason.” – Nikki Banas, Walk The Earth
64. You were merely wishing for the end of pain, the monster said. Your own pain. An end to how it isolated you. It is the most human wish of all.” – Patrick Ness
65. “It’s a sad, sad song that I’m singing, / It’s a sad, sad tale that I tell, / About a love that a poor girl is bringing, / To a man who is destined for Hell.” – Al C. Ward
66. “In time, every sad ending will become happy. The sad ending is only because the author stops telling the story. But it still goes on. It’s just untold.” – Mark Polish
67. “I try to make myself do things for other people when I’m feeling down. Like, you can call your local hospital and help out in the pediatric unit.” – Abigail Breslin
68. “Most of my life I’ve had long periods of feeling down and lost. That’s why every five years or so I’ve smashed my life to pieces and started again.” – Siobhan Fahey
69. “Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some are happy, and some are exciting. But if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter holds.” –Unknown
70. “You not supposed to feel down over whatever happen to you. I mean, you’re supposed to use whatever happen to you as some type of upper, not a downer.” – Bob Marley
Quotes About Feeling Low
Here are Quotes About Feeling Low. Feeling Low Quotes!
71. “I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.” – Helen Keller
72. “It is not, Dear, because I am alone / For I am lonelier when the rest are near / But that my place against your heart has grown / Too dear to dream of when you are not here.” – Edith Nesbit
73. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
74. “Depression / even when the most enchantingly tantalizing of seductresses / unfurled their umpteenth flavors of vibrant seduction / just abreast of my impoverished countenance.” – Nikhil Parekh
75. “I guess that’s what saying good-bye is always like — like jumping off an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you’re in the air, there’s nothing you can do but let go.” – Lauren Oliver
76. “This is what it felt like to have a broken heart. It felt less like a cracking down the middle and more like she had swallowed it whole and it sat bruised and bleeding in the pit of her stomach.” – Wendy Wunder
77. “Depression / even when a fathomless garden of rose bountifully bloomed outside my bedroom window / insatiably wafting the scent of timeless happiness into my penuriously sagging ears.” – Nikhil Parekh
78. “I weep because my thoughts no more may roam / To meet, half-way, your longing thoughts of me / To turn with these and spread glad wings for home / For the dear haven where I fain would be.” – Edith Nesbit
79. “I just got tired of being sick and tired and feeling down. Unfortunately, you don’t realize this until you’re getting sober but the reason why you’re depressed all the time is it’s the drugs that are depressing you.” – Steven Adler
80. “I didn’t want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that’s really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you’re so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.” – Ned Vizzini
Famous Feeling Low Quotes
Here are Famous Feeling Low Quotes.
81. “We must also look into our feelings of grief and loss. When we accept that everything is constantly changing, when we accept the inevitability that people and animals die, we can deal with pain in a much better fashion.” – Aaron Soltys
82. “When you’re surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you’re by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don’t feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you’re really alone.” – Fiona Apple
83. “When you’re feeling down, sad, lonely, negative, you don’t want to take care of yourself – and the weight problem and the diabetic problem and the heart attack and stroke problems and high cholesterol set in.” – Richard Simmons
84. “Sometimes life will bring you down to your knees but don’t let it make you cold and don’t let it harden your heart – keep the faith – the sun will shine again and you’ll feel love fill up your heart and surround your soul again.” – Karen Kostyla
85. “To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when you’re down, to feel like you’ve been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, and no one’s there to save you. No, you don’t know what it’s like welcome to my life.”
86. “You’ve been through a lot. I know it’s hard but I’m proud of who you are. You are strong, brave, bright and smart and you were given the gift of a beautiful heart. So keep going strong and try not to stray everything you’re praying for is on it’s way.”
87. “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it — always.” – Mahatma Gandhi
88. “Why do people have to be this lonely? What’s the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?” – Haruki Murakami
89. “She had tricked him. She had made him leave his old self behind and come into her world, and then before he was really at home in it but too late to go back, she had left him stranded there — like an astronaut wandering about on the moon. Alone.” – Katherine Paterson
90. “No matter how bad things are right now. No matter how stuck you feel. No matter how many days you’ve spent crying and wishing things were different. Now matter how hopeless and depressed you feel. I promise you that you won’t feel this way forever. Keep going.” – Helen Wilson
You asked for Feeling Low Quotes – and as usual, we did nothing else but outline a good number of them for you. If you enjoyed them, share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Remember, sharing is caring.