God’s Plan Quotes: A friend of mine once asked, why is God slow in blessing people? Truth be told, sometimes, waiting for God’s plan is very difficult. We want everything now, we want instant gratification.
God has the perfect plan for everyone and all that is required is patience. In this article, we have arranged several God’s Plan Quotes to help and to encourage you in times when you are stuck, discouraged, etc.
Please, do well to share these God’s Plan Quotes with your loved ones as this may be of great help to them.
God’s Plan Quotes
Here are God’s Plan Quotes.
1. “Despite what you think you know, sometimes your plans may be interrupted. Because you were designed for a purpose. You are on a mission to achieve greatness. No matter what obstacles lie in your path, you will reach your destination. Remember God’s grace is sufficient.” – Amaka Imani Nkosazana
2. “God has a plan for you – I can promise you that. Your life is sacred. There is and always has been a path for your soul, and if you follow that path, it will lead you to the inner utopia that your soul longs to experience in this lifetime.” – Debbie F
3. “You are not here by accident today,” she said. “God has a plan and purpose for your life. People are so afraid of failing, but if God wants you to do something, you don’t have to worry about failing because God gets results. He gives you wisdom to do what he wants you to do.” – Judy Christie
4. “You can become all God created you to be even if you’ve had difficulties, even if you weren’t born into a good, loving family, God still has a plan for your life.” – Joel Osteen
5. “Perhaps the LORD will act in our behalf. Don’t play defense with your life. Play offense with your kids, your wife, your life. Don’t look for the path of least resistance. The hard way is the best way! And quit living as if the will of God is an insurance plan. Dare to dream great things for God.” – Mark Batterson
6. “God works all things together for good. You were created for a purpose. God has a plan for your life.” – Renee Swope
7. “So now, I exhort you with this truth: Don’t spend all your life playing it safe! Safety is very comfortable, but it may be keeping you from God’s perfect plan for your life” … – Joyce Meyer
8. “God’s plans for your life far exceed the circumstances of your day.” – Louie Giglio
9. “What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.” – Elizabeth George
10. “It takes effort to accomplish God’s will for your life. Until you know God’s plan for you, it’s impossible to achieve it.” – Paul Silway
Best God’s Plan Quotes
Here are Best God’s Plan Quotes.
11. “It does not matter the evil you have experienced in your life, it is not God’s plan for you to be unhappy.” – Sunday Adelaja
12. “Nobody knows what God’s plan is for your life, but a whole lot of people will guess for you if you let them.” – Shannon L. Alder
13. “God is for you and has a great plan for your life.” – Joyce Meyer
14. “Connect with supportive people who empower you. The more you jump into your life, the further away from Ed you can get. Don’t have a backup plan for living. Live today. [ … ] Trust in God. Believe in yourself. Get friends and family members to stand behind you. That’s the only backup you’ll need.” – Jenni Schaefer
15. “I think God’s hope and plan for us is pretty simple to figure out. For those who resonate with formulas, here it is: add your whole life, your loves, your passions, and your interests together with what God said He wants us to be about, and that’s your answer.” – Bob Goff
16. “How do you know if an angel has crossed your path? Sometimes you don’t, because angels often appear as coincidences. That is, they seem like chance events, but they are really part of God’s carefully orchestrated plan for your life.” – Gary Kinnaman
17. “The question is, do you have deliberate plans for your life? Do you have intentions with you time? God planned that there should be a time for everything and for every season, meaning you can plan for everything and every season in your life! You may ask, ‘Is that possible?” I say, “It’s up to you!” – Archibald Marwizi
18. “Giving in to fear alters God’s best plan for your life. So use the power of God’s Word to do what He wants you to do … even if you have to do it afraid! The rewards are great.” – Joyce Meyer
19. “To live your best life now, you must learn to trust God’s timing, you may not think He’s working, but you can be sure that right now, behind the scenes, God is arranging all the pieces to come together to work out His plan for your life.” – Joel Osteen
20. “I now know that God has a plan for each of us. The thing is to find out what it is. How? Through prayer, through keeping your mind open, and trough the circumstances of daily life and the people you meet.” – Peggy Noonan
You may also like:
- 100 Best Religious Quotes
- 101 Best Inspirational Christian Quotes
- Quotes About Faith: 120 Faith Quotes
- 75 God Will Make A Way Quotes To Increase Your Faith In God
God’s Plan Quotes In English
Here are God’s Plan Quotes In English.
21. “The plan of God for your life is that you should be held captive by His power, doing that which you in the natural world would never do, but that which you are forced to do by the power of the Holy Ghost moving through you.” – Smith Wigglesworth
22. “If you want the perfect plan that God has for your life, you will have to go by way of Calvary to get it.” – Billy Graham
23. “The only sure thing is that God has a plan for your life.” – Tammy Kling
24. “How do you live out God’s plan for your life? By living God’s way one day at a time.” – Elizabeth George
25. “Don’t wait until the moment of crisis. Plan ahead, hide God’s Word in your heart, and pray in advance for victory, holiness, and a life pleasing to God.” –David Jeremiah
26. “If you feel besieged by life today, lean on the God of peace – the God of hope and the future. The same God who has a plan for Israel has a plan for you. Trust that He will direct your path.” – David Jeremiah
27. “To live out God’s plan for your life calls for you to discipline yourself … and your body. To push yourself. To deny yourself.” – Elizabeth George
28. “It’s better to have no control and be in the center of God’s plan for your life than have total control and be completely lost to your destiny.” – Alisa Hope Wagner
29. “God’s will for you is to make you more like Jesus. Christlikeness is your target, your goal, vision, and the reason you were created. You are set apart to be like Jesus. That goal will take the rest of your life to accomplish.” – Jon Morrison
30. “For your full deliverance from your yesterday and your past, God gave you a new field of activity – your calling, so that you can start working according to His plan” – Sunday Adelaja
God’s Plan Quotes And Sayings
Here are God’s Plan Quotes And Sayings.
31. “Every new day comes with a new joy, a new plan and a new life, all to be directed by the same old God! You need a new dream, a new passion and a new hope to pursue your old destiny!” – Israelmore Ayivor
32. “In the global picture of God’s plan for your life, the good can be the Enemy of the better. And the better is the foe of the best. Until the good is cleared out of the way, you cannot receive that which is better, and you cannot receive the best until you are willing to let go of the better.” – Pedro Okoro
33. “Your faith in “what will be” will not only empower you to let go “what was”, but it will also encourage you to accept “what is” existing now! Have faith in God; His plans are to prosper you, not to harm you!” – Israelmore Ayivor
34. “God made you the way He wanted you to be and He does not make mistakes. He has a plan for your life that is much bigger than you can imagine.” – Michele Woolley
35. “God is unchanging in His love. He loves you. He has a plan for your life. Don’t let the newspaper headlines frighten you. God is still sovereign; He’s still on the throne.” – Billy Graham
36. “God has a plan for your life and so does the devil. Whose plan will you choose to live out?” – Joe Joe Dawson
37. “Nothing you ever go through will be wasted. The mountain top or valley experiences would all someway add up to bring colour to God’s plan for your life.” – Jamie Larbi
38. “How you respond to the enemy of your soul determines whether his plan for your life or God’s plan for your lifeis realized.” – Stormie O’martian
39. “God’s way is better than your way. His plan is bigger than your plan. His dream for your life is more rewarding, more fulfilling, better than you’ve ever dreamed of. Now stay open and let God do it His way. ”- Joel Osteen
40. “At any point God can change his plans for your life when he decides your life purpose needs to be protected.” – Shannon L. Alder
God’s Plan Sayings
Here are God’s Plan Sayings. God’s Plan Quotes!
41. “The one supreme business of life is to find God’s plan for your life and live it” – E. Stanley Jones
42. “God’s timing is magnificent.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
43. “Every fear is distrust, and trust is the remedy for fear.”
44. “No one can change the timing set by God” ― Sunday Adelaja
45. “All world events are placed in time by God” ― Sunday Adelaja
46. “Faith is believing that God is going to take you places before you even get there.”
47. “God’s promises are like the stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.”
48. “Everything is subject to God’s timing and everything depends on it” ― Sunday Adelaja
49. “God is never late and rarely early. He is always exactly right on time -His time.” ― Dillon Burroughs
50. “Sometimes we have to let our dreams go in order to allow God to bring them back to us – in his way and his timing.”
Positive God’s Plan Quotes
Here are Positive God’s Plan Quotes.
51. “It is good to remind ourselves that the will of God comes from the heart of God and that we need not be afraid.”
52. “They say God’s time is the best, But you have to believe that God’s plan is the best also. Never Early, Never Late, Always on Time.” – Goals Rider
53. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
54. “With God, there’s always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen!” ― Germany Kent
55. “Sometimes we have to let our dreams go in order to allow God to bring them back to us – in his way and his timing.” ― Melody Carlson, The Christmas Angel Project
56. “If I really believe that my timing is perfect, maybe the thing that’s perfect is my denial about my timing. And if that’s the case, maybe now is the perfect time to be honest about that.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
57. “God’s will may not be the perfection of the true believer’s life, but it is the direction of it.” – John F. MacArthur
58. “You may not understand God’s timing about something, but you have to trust that His timing is perfect. Trust Him and find rest.” – Victoria Osteen
59. “Stress makes you believe that everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you that everything will happen in God’s timing.” – Marcus Lamb
60. “The timing of God often defies your thinking. It contradicts logic. You may have troubles, battles or trials but they do not negate God’s love for you. There is a purpose behind your pain. Jesus said Lazarus’ sickness was part of a KINGDOM AGENDA!” – Comfort Ocran
Inspiring God’s Plan Quotes
Here are Inspiring God’s Plan Quotes.
61. “I question and soul-search constantly into myself to be as certain as I can that I am fulfilling the true meaning of my work, that I am maintaining my sense of purpose, that I am holding fast to my ideals, that I am guiding my people in the right direction.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
62. “God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.”- 1 John 3:20.
63. “ Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.” – Proverbs 27:1
64. “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.” Ecclesiastes 3:1
65. “The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” – Lamentations 3: 25-26
66. “ Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
67. “ But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” – Peter 3:8-9
68. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” – Jeremiah 29:11-12
69. “God has a purpose and plan for your life and nothing can stand in the way of it – except you. Are you ready to listen? It’s time to stand up and be bold for Jesus.” – Michael Franzese
70. “God’s plan for your lifeis happening right now. It doesn’t begin when you get married or when you get your dream job or when everything feels perfect.” – Tara Leigh Cobble
Short God’s Plan Quotes
Here are Short God’s Plan Quotes.
71. “So you walk up to this man sinner and you say, “God loves you and He has a wonderful plan for your life!” and he goes, “What? God loves me? That’s fantastic. I LOVE ME, TOO! And He loves me more than I love me? Well, that’s hard to imagine. I’ll take a God like that. You got two of them?” – Paul Washer
72. “A vision without a plan is fantasy. A plan without a vision is mediocrity. Believing ‘God will do it for you’ is magical thinking. Believing you can do it yourself is the ultimate arrogance. Plan your life as if you’re doing the work
but live your life as if God is.” – Derek Rydall
73. “Time spent praying and planning gives you a master plan that works for your home and sets a pattern of order for your life.” – Elizabeth George
74. “Obedience always is the first step to discovering God’s plan for your life.” – Charles F. Stanley
75. “Think of normal as being what God intends for your life,” Mark said. “Un-normal is everything that’s something other than His plans for you. Life gets easier that way, Gina. Go ahead and stress about what you should care about, but ignore the rest.” – Dee Henderson
76. “You have a destination attached to your life. And your Internal Navigator will guide you there, no matter how off track you get. God has a set plan for you, and He will not switch destinations if you venture off course for a while.” – Trillion Small
77. “Life is too short to be wasted on anything that does not help you to live out God’s plan and purposes for your life.” – Elizabeth George
78. “YOU are important. You are special. You are loved. GOD has a plan for your life! Find out what it is and you’ll experience a depth of fulfillment you never thought possible.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
79. “God’s plan for your lifeis far beyond the imagination of men.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
80. “Change makes you find your calling, your legacy, and God’s divine plan for your life. Don’t run from it.” – Iman
You searched for it, and there you have it – our collection of God’s Plan Quotes.
Remember, sharing is caring.