Thank You Lord Quotes: While you’re performing the act of thanking God for every single thing he has done for you, you can pick [and use] a few of these Thank You Lord Quotes. At all times, the Lord God Almighty has His eyes on us — directing our paths to the way that leads to a happy life.
A lot of people out there only remember that God exists, when they’re facing trials — while there are others who go to God in times of abundance, happiness. Little do they know that it’s imperative that we always ensure that God is in our hearts.
In this article, we have given out a collection of Thank You Lord Quotes to help you in your prayer of thanksgiving. Let’s dive right into what we have for you: Thank You Lord Quotes.
Thank You Lord Quotes
Here are Thank You Lord Quotes.
1. “We may thank God that we can feel pain and know sadness, for these are the human sentiments that constitute our glory as well as our grief.” – Eugene Kennedy
2. “I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and the hour, and the minute.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Thank God for the reality for which we were created, a moment-by-moment communication with God himself.” – Francis Schaeffer
4. “I thank you God for this most amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” – E.E. Cummings
5. “I don’t think you should spend your life praying for things, but I do believe you should thank God for what He’s given you.” – Joel Osteen
6. “We give thanks to God not because of how we feel, but because of Who He is.” – Ann Voskamp
7. “God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” – William Arthur Ward
8. “Stand up straight and realize who you are, that you tower over your circumstances. You are a child of God. Stand up straight to thank god.” – Maya Angelou
9. “The work you do today may be difficult and tiring, but we should still thank God for it because it is His gift to us – the ability to provide for our needs.” – David Jeremiah
10. “Sometimes, we wait on God for special things to happen extraordinarily in our lives before we understand that ‘God is working’. Meanwhile, there are ‘super-special’ things that fill our life barrels in minute drops, but they go unappreciated!” – Israelmore Ayivor
Best Thank You Lord Quotes
Here are Best Thank You Lord Quotes.
11. “The Sun you created is shining brightly under your command … The flowers dance for joy at your greatness. And I have nothing more than a grateful heart to offer to you Oh Lord my God! Thank you for creating me.” – Norman Jagger
12. “Lord, what a relief to focus on what you think of me instead of what other people think. May I always keep my eyes on you.” – Karen O’Connor
13. “I thank God for seeing the miracle of a new morning.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “When one is thankful for the blessings in their life, they are choosing to attract more positivity and abundance.” – Michael Austin Jacobs
15. “You don’t blame God for placing you in a dark corner… You rather have to thank him for giving you the light to make it bright!” – Israelmore Ayivor
16. “O Lord, that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” – William Shakespeare
17. “Great is thy faithfulness of the Lord.
Thank you Lord for your great compassion and mercies.
My heart is overflowing with great thankfulness to the Lord.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
18. “Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful!” – Elif Shafak
19. “Truly, we have much to thank God for, but if we would be thankful, we must set our hearts to do it with a will. We grumble and complain without thought, but we must think to give thanks.” – Samuel Logan Brengle
20. “What I have done is worthy of nothing but silence and forgetfulness, but what God has done for me is worthy of everlasting and thankful memory.” – Joseph Hall
Quotes On Thanksgiving To God
Here are Quotes On Thanksgiving To God. Thank You Lord Quotes!
21. “Keep on thanking God all the time – this is easy while one is enjoying the ride, but should also persist when the going gets tough.” – Dada J.P. Vaswani
22. “Our love grows stronger with each passing day. I feel God has blessed us with a great love and I am so thankful.” – Kate Summers
23. “Thanks be to God;
for all we have as we pray.
Thanks be to God;
for this Thanksgiving Day.” – Michele Meleen
24. “I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed.” – Dolly Parton
25. “The purest form of thanksgiving unto God is reflected in our knowledge and understanding about who He is, not what we receive from Him! Thanksgiving is a continuous celebration of God’s awesome nature and Supreme Being!” – Israelmore Ayivor
26. “Gratitude is fundamental to so much we learn in the Bible. All of Scripture calls us to live in a posture of thankfulness, first to God and then to other people.” – Adam Hamilton
27. Thanksgiving day.
Because he gave us all things
and he shows us the way.” – Michele Meleen
28. “May God help us to be thankful for our past; thankful for our present, but most of all thankful for the permanent. Which means, thanking God for Himself.” – Steve Pease
29. “I have things to be thankful for
because God made it so.
He helps me pray
for those close and far
as we celebrate Thanksgiving Day.” – Michele Meleen
30. “God gave us the ability to do, not just try to Give thanks rather than cry.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Thank You Lord Quotes In English
Here are Thank You Lord Quotes In English.
31. “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.” – Thomas Goodwin
32. “Today don’t beg, don’t ask, just thank God in silence for all the blessings in your life.” – Paulo Coelho
33. “Learn to walk in the will of God we will learn to see the blessings God has given us and be more grateful.” – Heather Bixler
34. “I give all the glory to God. It’s kind of a win-win situation. The glory goes up to Him and the blessings fall down on me.” – Gabby Douglas
35. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.” – Catherine Pulsifer
36. “I do believe that God blessed me in life with a wonderful family, a successful career, and a loving marriage, and remain thankful for that blessing.” – Bonnie Tyler
37. “I’m always happy for people when I see God blessing them the way he’s blessed me.” – Ruben Studdard
38. “Every morning is a gift from the almighty God. Before you think about anything else remember that life comes from the one above and thank him for all that he blesses us with.” – Kim Bathers
39. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” – Henry Ward Beecher
40. “I thought that all of the sacrifices and blessings of the whole history of mankind have devolved upon me. Thank you, God.” – Ben Stein
Thank You Lord Sayings
Here are Thank You Lord Sayings. Thank You Lord Quotes!
41. “Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis.” – Steven Johnson
42. “Man is the miracle in nature. God Is the One Miracle to man.” – Jean Ingelow
43. “I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.” – Lil Wayne
44. “It’s never too late. Don’t focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have.” – Drew Barrymore
45. “I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this.” – Eric Idle
46. “My life has been a blessing. I’m grateful for everything I do have and the places I’m going and the things I’ve seen.” – Leah LaBelle
47. “Every morning I wake up, it’s kind of like wow, I don’t know what happened or how it happened, I can’t put my finger on it, but I’m grateful. I’m grateful to be alive … the first thought on my mind is, thank you god for another day.” – Eric Thomas
48. “In gratitude for God’s gift of life to us, we should share that gift with others. The art of giving encompasses many areas. It is an outgoing, overflowing way of life.” – Wilferd A. Peterson
49. “Grow flowers of gratitude in the soil of prayer.” – Verbena Woods
50. “As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
I Say Thank You Lord Quotes
Here are I Say Thank You Lord Quotes.
51. “On the recollection of so many and great favours and blessings, I now, with a high sense of gratitude, presume to offer up my sincere thanks to the Almighty, the Creator and Preserver.” – William Bartram
52. “I’m very blessed, thankful, grateful for the opportunities I’ve had.” – Christen Press
53. “I am most thankful to Almighty Providence for mercies received, and determined still to press the case into public notice as a token of gratitude.” – William Banting
54. “I am absolutely blessed and I’m very grateful for where I am today.” – Geri Halliwell
55. “Gratitude develops faith. The surest path out of a slump is marked by the road sign ‘thank you, God.'” – Max Lucado
56. “Gratitude is fundamental to so much we learn in the Bible. All of Scripture calls us to live in a posture of thankfulness, first to God and then to other people.” – Adam Hamilton
57. “Nothing thrills me more than to be good at something. It’s very rewarding, and I feel grateful and blessed, and I never take it for granted.” – Jane Elliot
58. “Count your blessings with gratitude no matter how small or big they are, and stop letting your lacks blindfold you from noticing how blessed that you are.” – Edmond Mbiaka
59. “It helps as a reminder to be grateful for the gifts God has blessed me with.” – Brandon Harrison
60. “I’m too grateful to be hateful. I am too blessed to be stressed.” – El DeBarge
Thank You God Quotes
Here are Thank You God Quotes. Thank You Lord Quotes!
61. “Thank you, God, because I am lucky. And I’m having a career quite different from lots of people, so I feel doubly lucky.” – Whoopi Goldberg
62. “Dear Jesus! You are so precious to me. I thank God that even if I went through so much loss in life, I still have you.” – Gift Gugu Mona
63. “I thank God for my handicaps for, through them, I have found myself, my work, and my God.” – Helen Keller
64. “Thank God who delivered us from harsh labour.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
65. “Thank God for this!
We see His face framed in the loveliness of spring,
We see the workings of His grace in every little growing thing.
We see His face, we hear His voice,
Bidding all downcast souls rejoice.” – Wilhelmina Stitch
66. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” – Germany Kent
67. “Thank you, God, for the dignity and beauty of self. The precious innate self. The only thing that can’t be taken from us. The only thing we really own.” – Marjorie Holmes
68. “Thank God for allowing you to see another day. No matter what, keep trusting, keep believing, be strong, have hope. The best is yet to come.” – Germany Kent
69. “I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other.” – Nishan Panwar
70. “You need to thank God because you could be fighting battles, but fighting for your life is not one of them.” – Gift Gugu Mona
Inspiring Thank You Lord Quotes
Here are Inspiring Thank You Lord Quotes.
71. “The more I look at the times ‘thanks’ is mentioned in God’s word – the more I notice… This giving of thanks has nothing to do with my circumstances and everything to do with my God.” – Jenni Hunt
72. “I have lived to thank God that all my prayers have not been answered.” – Jean Ingelow
73. “Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then.” – Garrison Keillor
74. “Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do which must be done, whether you like it or not.” – Charles Kingsley
75. “Thank God for this! That once again we are alive to greet the spring.” – Wilhelmina Stitch
Bible Verses To Thank God Quotes
Here are Bible Verses To Thank God Quotes. Thank You Lord Quotes!
76. “The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me;
to one who orders his way rightly
I will show the salvation of God!”
– Psalm 50:23
77. “Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good.”
– Psalm 100:4
78. “He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God.” – Corinthians 9:10
79. “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” – Colossians 3:15
80. “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.” – Colossians 3:16
81. “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” – Psalm 118:1
82. “You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you.” – Psalm 118:28
83. “But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere.” – Corinthians 2:14
84. “Whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” – Colossians 3:17
85. “All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.” – Ephesians 1:3
86. “With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the Lord: ‘He is good; his love toward Israel endures forever.’ And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.” – Ezra 3:11
87. “I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.” – Psalm 7:17
88. “I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.” – Psalm 9:1
89. “Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods.” – Psalm 95:1-3
90. “I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king.” – Daniel 2:23
At usual, we have brought to you another exclusive list of Quotes — Thank You Lord Quotes. If, while reading these Thank You Lord Quotes, you chose a few to be your favorite, you can share with us in the comment section.
Remember, sharing is caring.