New Month Business Quotes: Every new month, you have the opportunity to engage and re-engage with your customers. There is nothing quite as valuable as having a dialogue with your customers. And there is no tool that can replace the power of your words.
These New Month Business Quotes will get prepared you for what the new month holds.
New Month Business Quotes
1. “Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey.
2. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato.
3. “You got to be starting something too high to get over.” – Michael Jackson.
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot.
5. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca.
6. “If you learn something new every day, you can teach something new every day.” – Martha Stewart.
7. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” – Winston Churchill.
8. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
9. “Tomorrow is another day.” – Margaret Mitchell.
10. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.”― Steve Maraboli.
New Month Business Quotes In English
11. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda.
12. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley.
13. “The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
14. 14. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot.
15. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu.
16. “I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.” – J. K. Rowling.
17. “New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings.” – April Mae Monterrosa.
18. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.”― Elizabeth Gilbert.
19. “Don’t pass on your passions. Endure. Strive. Ensure.”― Anthony Liccione.
20. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”― Eric Hoffer.
Best New Month Business Quotes
21. “If you’re not getting outside of your comfort zone, then you’re not growing.”― Chad E. Foster.
22. “A new month marks a new beginning and a fresh start.” – Winifred Kal.
23. “Morale is when your hands and feet keep on working when your head says it can’t.”― Benjamin Morrell.
24. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse.
25. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart.
26. “If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.” –Lawrence J. Peter.
27. “Once you understand the keys of success it’s not the end, it’s only the beginning.” – Walter Bond.
28. “True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else.”― Yuri van der Sluis.
29. “If something’s not giving you value, consider eliminating it from your life.”― Leo Babauta.
30. “You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time.”― Manuel Corazzari.
Positive New Month Business Quotes
31. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” —Pablo Picasso.
32. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” – Walt Disney.
33. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan.
34. “The habit of looking on the bright side of every event is worth more than a thousand pounds a year.” – Samuel Johnson.
35. “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” – Mary Pickford.
36. “Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”― Charles Dickens.
37. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
38. “For it’s a long, long while from May to December. But the days grow shorter when you reach September.” — Maxwell Anderson.
39. “Let this new month bring great miracles, new adventures, incredible breakthroughs, new visions & greater blessings for you & your beloved ones.” – Rajesh Goyal.
40. “Let from this month onwards your days become more happier, fulfilling, purposeful, satisfying & joyful.” – Rajesh Goyal.
Happy New Month Business Quotes
41. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard.
42. “The object of a new month is not that we should have a new month. It is that we should have a new soul.” — G. K. Chesterton.
43. “Life is overflowing with the new. But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.” — Eileen Caddy.
44. “Drop the last month into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” — Brooks Atkinson.
45. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
46. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Buddha.
47. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” – Ralph Blum.
48. “The visionary starts with a clean sheet of paper, and re-imagines the world.” – Malcolm Gladwell.
49. “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.” – Rainer Maria Rilke.
50. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” – Roy T. Bennett.
Inspiring New Month Business Quotes
51. “Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.” – Heraclitus.
52. “I don’t like this kind of life where every month you are faced with some kind of a coup.” – Jejomar Binay.
53. “If life was a book; every day would be a new page, every month would be a new chapter, and every year would be a new series.” – Elizabeth Duivenvoorde.
54. “Losing gets old. It’s just been a heck of a month, to be honest with you.” – Alan Trammell.
55. “Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach.
56. “For the first month, I listened, and I tried very hard not to draw conclusions.” – Lou Gerstner.
57. “Every month brings pleasure bright If the heart is only right.” – Palmer Cox.
58. “One changes, as a writer, fairly quickly; what you wrote six months or a year ago might not sound right anymore.” – Keith Gessen.
59. “Life is endless, not punctuated by nights, days, months and years – for all are one, in the eternal stream.” – Sathya Sai Baba.
60. “Every day I spend time on the treadmill. I am walking faster, stronger and harder than I was two months ago.” – Grete Waitz.
Business Quotes For The New Month
61. “Your thinking is the factory of life. What product are you producing?”― Dr. Billy Aslbrooks.
62. “Delete the thoughts from your mind, which do nothing good to you!”― Gunjan Bugde.
63. “Let from this month onwards your days become happier, fulfilling, purposeful, satisfying, and joyful.” – Rajesh Goyal.
64. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine.
65. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell.
66. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler.
67. “Stop seeing everything in binary. The world is beyond yes or no, and right or wrong.”― Davinder Pahra.
68. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein.
69. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland.
70. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” —Andrew Carnegie.
71. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
72. “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck.
73. “Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy.” – Henri Nouwen.
74. “Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is.” – Bob Feller.
75. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley.
Thanks for reading our collection of New Month Business Quotes.