Positive Thoughts Quotes: Thoughts are things. Our everyday life is a function of the thoughts we had yesterday or the ones that we’re currently having. From the above statement, we would understand the power and importance of positive thoughts. Having positive thoughts about yourself or others can give life a completely different look. As life would be better and you’ll begin to see the good in others.
While others may give in to the pressures of life, these Positive Thoughts Quotes would help you see things from a different angle and focus more on the beautiful things of life.
We wish you a happier life.
Positive Thoughts Quotes
Here are Positive Thoughts Quotes.
1. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” — Frances Hodgson Burnett
2. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” — Oscar Wilde
4. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” — Matt Cameron
5. “A positive attitude may not solve all our problems but that is the only option we have if we want to get out of problems.” — Subodh Gupta
6. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
7. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope.” — Helen Keller
8. “Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours!” — Catherine Pulsifer
9. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” — Jeff Keller
10. “Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” — Germany Kent
Positive Thoughts Quotes And Sayings
Here are Positive Thoughts Quotes And Sayings.
11. “Positivity brings about a peace of mind which in turn relaxes your whole being.” — Suman Arora
12. “Having a positive attitude isn’t wishy-washy, it’s a concrete and intelligent way to view problems, challenges, and obstacles.” — Jeff Moore
13. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
14. “A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.”
— Patricia Neal
15. “When the negative thoughts come—and they will; they come to all of us—it’s not enough to just not dwell on it…. You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.” — Joel Osteen
16. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” — Dale Carnegie
17. “Building a positive attitude begins with having confidence in yourself.” — Roger Fritz
18. “Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.” – Bruce Lee
29. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine —and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman
20. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.” — Dabo Swinney
Positive Thoughts Quotes In English
Here are Positive Thoughts Quotes In English.
21. “Life is your seesaw. You may not stay balanced long, but you can aim for a high after every low.” — Sanita Belgrave
22. “With a positive attitude it is possible to turn situations of failure into success.” — Dan Miller
23. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” — Dr. Seuss
24. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to see if yours is greener.” — Unknown
25. “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.” — Ellen DeGeneres
26. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” — Colin Powell
27. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” — Dolly Parton
28. “Nobody can be all smiley all the time, but having a good positive attitude isn’t something to shrug off.” — Yogi Berra
29. “Never forget to smile because a positive attitude will surely motivate you to get back on your feet after you committed a huge mistake.” — Norbert Richards
30. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” — Benjamin Disraeli
Best Positive Thoughts Quotes
Here are Best Positive Thoughts Quotes.
31. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” — Walt Disney
32. A positive mindset is something every human can work on, and everyone can learn how to enroll in it.” — Deeksha Arora
33. “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” — Stephen Richards
34. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” — Muhammad Ali
35. “With a positive attitude, the world is your oyster. Without it, your world will be filled with ill fate and unfortunate circumstances.” — Lorena Laughlin
36. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” — Pat Riley
37. “The greatest discovery of all the time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” — Marie Osmond
38. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” — Unknown
39. “Accept hardship as a necessary discipline.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
40. “Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do.” — Joyce Meyer
Inspiring & Positive Thoughts Quotes
Here are Inspiring & Positive Thoughts Quotes.
41. “It’s a little magic trick you can play on yourself. Whenever you feel sad and lonely, just smile and close your eyes. Do it as many times as you have to.” — Genki Kawamura
42. “Keep a positive attitude, even if results don’t seem to be occurring as quickly as you want them to.” — James Thompson
43. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” — William James
44. “Being what most people think is realistic is only a way of justifying negative thinking. Go for something great.” — Dr. Bob Rotella
45. “Every day may not be good…but there’s something good in every day.” — Alice Morse Earle
46. “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.” ― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
47. “Count your blessings. Focus on what you’ve got. Spread the positive vibes.” — Jyoti Patel
48. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” — Wade Boggs
50. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” — Dale Carnegie
Inspirational & Positive Thoughts Quotes
Here are Inspirational & Positive Thoughts Quotes.
51. “No one else makes us angry. We make ourselves angry when we surrender control of our attitude.” — Jim Rohn
52. “I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.” — Michael Jordan
53. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” — Mickey Rooney
54. “Life is a bowl of cherries. Some cherries are rotten while others are good; it’s your job to throw out the rotten ones and forget about them while you enjoy eating the ones that are good! There are two kinds of people: those who choose to throw out the good cherries and wallow in all the rotten ones, and those who choose to throw out all the rotten ones and savor all the good ones.” — C. JoyBell C.
55. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” — John Mitchell
56. “Everywhere you go, make positive deposits rather than negative withdrawals. You can be a people builder.” — Joel Osteen
57. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” — Mary Lou Retton
58. “Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it.” — Merle Miller
59. “Keep a positive outlook even when faced with life challenges.” — Catherine Pulsifer
60. “A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.” — Unknown
Famous Positive Thoughts Quotes
Here are Famous Positive Thoughts Quotes.
61. “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” — Anne Frank
62. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” — Albert Einstein
63. “Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet.” — Earl Nightingale
64. “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.” — Helena Rubinstein
65. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” — Colin Powell
66. “A positive attitude is not something that you acquire but instead is the active mental process of pointing your thoughts away from despair to that of rejoicing.” — Byron R. Pulsifer
67. “Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success.” — Bruce Lee
68. “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” — Mandy Hale
69. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” — Paulo Coelho
70. “In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.” — Spencer Johnson
Short Positive Thoughts Quotes
Here are Short Positive Thoughts Quotes.
71. “Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has his goal clearly in sight.” — Denis Waitley
72. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking.” — Zig Ziglar
73. “You need an attitude of survive. You’re not just serving yourself. You help others to grow up and you grow with them.” — Oprah Winfrey
74. “All your dreams can come true f you have the courage to purse them.” — Walt Disney
75. “Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are.” — James Allen
76. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” — Herm Albright
77. “Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.” — Wayne Dyer
78. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” — Kobe Bryant
79. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.” — Dwayne Johnson
80. “It is good people who make good places.” — Anna Sewell
Positive Thoughts Sayings
Here are Positive Thoughts Sayings.
81. “Giving up should NOT be part of your dictionary.” — Jawo
82. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” — Thomas Jefferson
83. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” — Ralph Marston
84. “Minds are like parachutes —they only function when open.” — Thomas Dewar
85. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.” — Abraham Lincoln
86. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” — Joyce Meyer
87. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.” — Helen Keller
88. “Always remember, your weakness is somebody else’s strength.” — Vinaya Panicker
89. “Keeping one’s attitude positive, especially when the world conspires to make us mad, is one of the great accomplishments of life.” — Brendon Burchard
90. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” — Jimmy Johnson
91. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” ― Charles F. Glassman
92. “Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself.” — Brian Tracy
93. “You must start with a positive attitude or you will surely end without one.” — Carrie Latet
94. “When a happy person comes into the room, it is as if another candle has been lit.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
95. “Attitude is the frame in which you view the world, the hue in which people see you, the tone in which they hear you and the mood for all your day’s activities.”
96. “Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.” — Tim Howard
97. “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.” — Mahatma Gandhi
98. “Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.” – Tony Dungy
99. “Delete the thoughts from your mind, which do nothing good to you!” ― Gunjan Bugde
100. “Attitude can have a huge impact on one’s career. Thinking positively will prepare you to respond appropriately during trying times.” — Jane Aniston
Thanks for reading.