Quotes On God’s Love and Protection: God loves us. He wants us to live in good health, peace, and harmony. This unconditional and overwhelming love He has for us is that which keeps us away from situations that will hurt us – and preserve us during dreadful times.
Below are Quotes On God’s Love and Protection from people who have experienced it firsthand which will help us understand that God does everything out of the love He has for us, even though we might not comprehend it now. He won’t allow anything to harm us.
Let’s proceed to the crux, Quotes On God’s Love and Protection.
Quotes On God’s Love and Protection
Here are Quotes On God’s Love and Protection.
1. “If the Lord be with us, we have no cause of fear. His eye is upon us, His arm over us, His ear open to our prayer – His grace sufficient, His promise unchangeable.” – John Newton
2. .“No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.” – Franklin Graham
3. “There’s no place too dark for God’s light to penetrate and no heart too difficult to be set aflame by His love.” – Sammy Tippit
4. “God’s greatest attribute is not his power, though it is omniscience; not his glory, though it is burning majesty: it is his love.“ – Al Bryant
5. “He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.” – Psalm 121:3
6. “I’m absolutely convinced that nothing – nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable – absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.” – Mary DeMuth
7. “The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.” – Psalm 121:7-8
8. “What feels like rejection is often God’s protection when your heading in the wrong direction.” – Donna Partow
9. “Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.” – Shannon L. Alder
10. “God will close a door, in order to protect you from someone that is not capable of helping you fulfill your life mission. Over time these become the doors you are grateful to have locked.” – Shannon L. Alder
Quotes On God’s Love and Protection In English
Here are Quotes On God’s Love and Protection In English.
11. Now, this is what the Lord says, “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.” – Unknown
12. “We overcome the world because God is our shield and protection.” – Sunday Adelaja
13. “For the LORD protects the bones of the righteous; not one of them is broken!” – Psalm 34:20
14. “If you thought you wanted something and it didn’t work out, count it all joy. God was protecting you even if you don’t realize it.” – Germany Kent
15. “There will always be someone willing to hurt you, put you down, gossip about you, belittle your accomplishments and judge your soul. It is a fact that we all must face. However, if you realize that God is a best friend that stands beside you when others cast stones you will never be afraid, never feel worthless, and never feel alone.” – Shannon Alder
16. “The most glorious moment you will ever experience in your life is when you look back and see how God was protecting you all this time.” – Shannon L. Alder
17. “God’s answer to the question of identity (Who am I?) is I love you. You mean everything to Me. You are worth the life of My Son, Jesus Christ because that is what I paid for you. You belong, and you’re supposed to be here.” – Craig Hill
18. “God is love. He doesn’t just stand for it. He is the perfect example of what love is.” – S. Levine
19. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6
20. “Our God loves with passion, with fire, with bone-rattling force. His furious emotion would consume us if His love did not shield us from its full intensity.” – Sheila Walsh
Quotes And Sayings On God’s Love and Protection
Here are Quotes And Sayings On God’s Love and Protection.
21. “Your Heavenly Father loves you—each of you. That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance, your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is not changed by your talents and abilities. It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God’s love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there.” – Thomas S. Monson
22. “Faith is a symbol of recognition of God’s protection upon your life.” – Gift Gugu Mona
23. “They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD. – Jeremiah 1:19
24. “The Lord God is my sacred safety.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
25. “It is foolish to rely on people who can betray and fail you in time of trouble. Only God is our reliable help and protection.” – Sunday Adelaja
26. “God sometimes removes a person from your life for your protection. Don’t run after them.” – Rick Warren
27. “The LORD delivers and vindicates me! I fear no one! The LORD protects my life! I am afraid of no one!” – Psalm 27:1
28. “When we come to an understanding of how much (God) loves us, we’ll be able to truly trust Him no matter what circumstances come our way. Receive His divine love today, and release the need to control every situation. His peace will cover you.” – Kristin Reeg
29. “I am so thankful to God for His daily provisions, grace, strength, protection, guidance, and blessing.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
30. “I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me.” – Psalm 3:5
Sayings On God’s Love and Protection
Here are Sayings On God’s Love and Protection.
31. “Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.” – C.S. Lewis
32. “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” – Galatians 2:20
33. “But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands.” – Exodus 20:6
34. “If you thought you wanted something and it didn’t work out, count it all joy. God was protecting you even if you don’t realize it.” – Germany Kent
35. “Long ago I came to the total assurance that God loves me, God knows where I am every second of every day, and God is bigger than any problem life’s circumstances can throw at me.” – Charles Stanley
36. “Your Heavenly Father loves you—each of you. That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance, by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is not changed by your talents and abilities. It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God’s love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there.” – Thomas S. Monson
37. “But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.” – Psalm 86:15
38. “Life is too short, the world is too big, and God’s love it too great to live ordinary.” –Christine Caine
39. “The opposite of fear is LOVE so today meditate on God’s unconditional love for you and watch fear leave your heart and life!” – Gloria Coleman
40. “If we comprehend what Christ has done for us, then surely out of gratitude we will strive to live worthy of such great love. We will strive for holiness not to make God love us but because He already does.” – Philip Yancey
Positive Quotes On God’s Love and Protection
Here are Positive Quotes On God’s Love and Protection.
41. “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.” – 1 John 4:16
42. “I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born. I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age.” – Isaiah 46: 3, 4
43. “Do not doubt that God holds you, and do not doubt for one minute that God loves you.” – Danielle Shroyer
44. “God loves us NOT because we’re lovable, because He is love. Not because He needs to receive, because He delights to give.” – C. S. Lewis
45. “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” – 1 John 4:7-8
46. “God is love. He loves us and He pursues us with that love. And when I experienced His love, I was able to share that love with others. I appreciate the love God has for me.” – Jeanette Duby
47. “As a teenager, I heard the gospel – that God loved me, He had a plan for my life, and I needed to ask forgiveness for my sins to receive Christ into my heart and experience eternal life. I did just that, and my whole world changed when I became a follower of Jesus.” – Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
48. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
49. “It was during the most difficult struggle of my life that I began to truly experience the depth of God’s love, the strength of His peace.” – Michele Ellison
50. “No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.” – Franklin Graham
51. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!” – Romans 5:8-9
52. “God waits for you to communicate with Him. You have instant, direct access to God. God loves mankind so much and in a very special sense His children, that He has made Himself available to you at all times.” – Wesley L. Duewel
53. “But here’s the mystery: God loves that face in the mirror, that loser staring back at me. He loves losers – and he uses the unusable.” – Daniel Hochhalter
54. “God carries your picture in His wallet.” – Tony Campolo
55. “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!” – Isaiah 49:15
What you’ve just read is our collection of Quotes On God’s Love and Protection.
Remember, sharing is caring.