Saying Goodbye To Coworkers: Saying goodbye to coworkers can be quite an uneasy task, especially when these coworkers are people with whom you have spent delightful moments. Yes, we spend our time with our family, hobbies, and friends — but it’s of no doubt that we spend more of our time at our workplace. So, it’s inevitable that you have lots of lovely moments with your coworkers in your bag of memories.
Whether you always quarrel with your coworkers or you always have hilarious moments with them, you’d still find it difficult to say goodbye to coworkers. Another major difficulty is composing an amazing set of words for saying goodbye to coworkers.
Since you must form a good bond with the people you work with, it’s certain that you wouldn’t skip feeling bad as you say goodbye to your fellow employees.
When you have no choice but to use words for Saying Goodbye To Coworkers, you can easily choose from these Saying Goodbye To Coworkers messages which we have put together for you — just for you alone.
Without further words, let’s proceed into outlining those messages — saying goodbye to coworkers messages. Ready?
We are sure you are.
Saying Goodbye To Coworkers Messages
1. Goodbye to you, my colleagues. Today isn’t the end, and I still don’t see any end for our friendship. Through every second I spent with you, you became friends with me. And now that I’ve chosen to move on, I know it for sure that we’ll stay in touch. You’ll not have even the slightest change to miss me very much. Goodluck.
2. I know that life can be really hard, but I just want you to know that it’s worth it. Don’t stay as a point, stand up, and do something. Try, always try — you’ll definitely make it. Nobody achieved any great thing on sick pay. And I repeat: life can be really hard, but trust me, it’s worth it.
3. Some days are really good days, and also, some days are bad. Some days, you just cannot get up, some days are sorrowful. But, know this: happiness can be found across the street. Very soon, your life will be a complete one.
4. You drove for quite a long way just to get to work every morning. Spending a couple of hours commuting and waking up when it’s dawn. Only to reach your house after sunset when dusk is about to start. Now you’re leaving us for greater pastures. All the best. Goodbye, coworkers.
5. Life is undoubtedly difficult, but a smart and hardworking man makes it really easy. Do well to be smart and completely smart. Goodbye, coworkers. I’ll miss you all.
6. Things won’t remain like this for you, they will surely work out. No matter how it seems right now. Gird each of your loins and get moving. Goodbye, my lovely Coworkers.
7. I’m really not happy that I’m leaving, but I know it’s for the better. Trust me, we’ll still be in touch. I assure you. Goodbye, coworkers.
8. Sometimes it may look like life has turned its back on you, but don’t look at that, keep your head high and keep moving. I love you all. Goodbye, my amiable coworkers.
9. Try not to shift responsibilities, always ensure that you take responsibility for every action which you take. Your responsibilities can lead to failure or success. Anyone it leads to, be responsible for it. Goodbye, coworkers.
10. Always remember that successful people don’t even attempt to give up. They make use of every opportunity that comes their way. Look at possibilities and make use of them. Goodbye, my coworkers. I believe in you all.
Saying Goodbye To Colleagues After Resignation
11. Frankly speaking, I love every bit of my service. But, I think it’s high time I resigned. I wish I could continue, but I have to go for something bigger in life. I’ll miss all of you big time. I wish you all the best. Goodbye, my good colleagues.
12. Wishing you lots of happiness and joy as you continue to strive towards better and better days. Goodbye, colleagues.
13. I don’t see you guys as just coworkers, I see you guys as family. It’s been worthwhile working with each and every one of you. If I had my way, I would have stayed with you all, but I can’t. I love you all. Goodbye, my people.
14. I’m resigning, but trust me, I’ll still visit you guys for Hangouts regularly. I can’t miss those moments we shared on working hours. Goodbye, the best partners.
15. I’ve really loved working with you. I wish you all the best as you continue working. It’s time to resign. Goodbye, my influential colleagues.
16. I’ll miss you all, and trust me, I’ll always have you in my thoughts. Thank you for the sweet moments and the good times we shared together. Goodbye, my good colleagues.
17. Thanks for being the best colleagues all my days in this company, I’ll forever cherish the moments we shared. I wish you all the best. I can’t fail to admit that I’ll miss you all. Goodbye, the best colleagues in the world.
18. I know that my absence will create a small empty cubicle in the office, but I have no control over it. It’s time I retired. I pray for speedy progress for you all. Goodbye, the sweetest colleagues.
19. It didn’t take long for me to see all of you as my friends, instead of my colleagues. I’m fortunate to have worked with you. I’ll really miss you. Let’s regularly keep in touch.
20. Don’t mistake my going for “an end.” I’ll still visit you to spend more lovely moments with every one of you. Wishing you happiness, success, and many more opportunities. Goodbye, my dearest colleagues. I love you.
Best Farewell Email To Colleagues
These are words you can insert in your best farewell email to colleagues.
21. And here’s to wishing you the very best on all your activities. Good luck to you as you continue in service. Goodbye, my distinguished marketers.
22. I’m writing this email to inform you that if I had my way, I would continue to work with a colleague like you you you you you you and you — I mean all of you. Farewell, everyone.
23. Farewell, my good colleagues. I only hope that you always find yourselves in the midst of good people. I love you all.
25. Please, don’t get sad at the thought of parting. We won’t lose track, and we’ll always be in touch, I promise you. Farewell, my good colleagues.
26. Goodbye is the hardest and toughest word to say, especially if one has to say it to those wonderful and priceless friends. I’ll surely miss you all. We shall meet again. Farewell.
27. You taught to be the best I can be at work, to strive for nothing but excellence and do better in life. You all are great friends and guide. I am going to miss you a lot. Farewell!
TRENDING: 60 Status For 1st Wedding Anniversary
28. You have not just been colleagues to me, you have been my strength. You have been my friends. I can’t thank you all enough for accepting me as your friend. I’ll really miss you all. Have the best of everything you need. Farewell!
29. Joy is something no one can buy with money; I experienced joy with you guys. I really don’t want to leave this job, but I have to. Please, be the best you can be. Farewell.
30. The best colleagues I’ve ever worked with. I’ll miss you. Please, be good. Farewell!
Touching Farewell Letter To Colleagues
You can use these words as ideas for that touching farewell letter to colleagues which you are trying to compose.
31. Always give your best shot. You know the effort and time you have input to come this far, right? Good! I wish you all the best. Farewell.
32. Life will certainly throw lots of challenges at you. It’s up to you to make the decision of either to run away or face them squarely with a smile. Farewell! And have an awesome day.
33. Let the sun — with its bright light — light up your way towards success. I wish you all the best of luck for today and for the other days to come. Farewell.
34. Patience, hard work & just a little little bit of luck is all you need to ensure that you win the day over! Wishing you all the best. Farewell.
35. Nothing in this world can stand as a hindering to someone who never stops believing in himself. NOTHING! The best armor anyone can wear is self-confidence. You guys can achieve a lot, just believe in yourself and have self-confidence. Farewell!
36. May prosperity and success go with you wherever you go and in whatever thing you put your hands to do. Know it that I won’t stop praying for each and every one of you. I love you and have a productive time here. Farewell!
37. When you make mistakes, you know that you’re fast approaching success. Anybody who’s hard-working can attract good luck, just like a magnet is attracted to iron. I know you all, you all are hard-working with lots of determination. The sky is your starting point. As I’m leaving, I won’t hesitate to always get in touch. Farewell!
38. Don’t stop because you made a mistake. It’s the right path when you start making mistakes. I wish you all the best things in life. Farewell!
39. Don’t take opportunities for granted; seize every one of them. Because most of those opportunities are the ones that come only once. May this day and the days to come be very fruitful for you. Farewell, my good colleagues.
40. I’ll really miss you guys. I won’t cry, no I won’t. Trust me, I’ll always keep in touch. God bless you.
Thank You And Farewell Message To Colleagues
Here are farewell message to colleagues after resignation and thank you and farewell message to colleagues.
41. No one has a single idea of what tomorrow has in store for us. But for you, I hope there is a lot of happiness, money, wisdom & success in that store!
42. May you become more significant, wiser, more beautiful, and more successful in the future. May all your dreams, which you have, come true, and all your desires be fulfilled! Farewell!
43. May the next chapters of your amazing lives be more graceful & elegant. May the future bring you every bit of the good things that you deserve in life.
44. I pray that this change which you have observed open the door of happiness & peace in my life. May You have a wonderful time in your lives, too!
45. The starting can no doubt be shaky sometimes. But it feels great and amazing as we slowly get used to it. I can surely see a wonderful and spectacular life ahead of you!
46. A new life can be puzzling, confusing & full of uncertainty. But its also challenging, thrilling & full of new adventures. Best of luck for you all.
47. I really want to thank you all for accepting me here all these past few years I’ve worked here. I won’t deny it, it’s been a great time working with each and every one of you. I’ll miss all of you. I wish you all the best.
48. I don’t know how to say thank you to you all. You have stood for me on many occasions; I don’t know if I can see teammates like you people where I’m going. I have no choice right now though. I wish every one of you success, prosperity, wisdom, and all the things needed for you to be productive. I love you.
49. It’s not easy starting a brand new life. It takes lots of courage. I have taken that bold step, and I know that it’s for the better. I love you all. Keep winning.
50. I enjoyed my time working with you, my lovely colleagues. Thank you for everything. Farewell!
These are the messages for Saying Goodbye To Coworkers, Saying Goodbye To Colleagues After Resignation, Best Farewell Email To Colleagues, Touching Farewell Letter To Colleagues and Thank You And Farewell Message To Colleagues.
Remember, sharing is caring.