Quotes For Saying Goodbye At Work: It may seem easy to say the word, goodbye, to the people who you see every day at work — but when it’s time to say the word, many feel the difficulty involved in doing such. Three things can make one leave one’s place of work, they are:
• When one gets posted to another location.
• When the company/organization doesn’t want the service(s) of the person anymore.
• When one retires.
And even more.
Regardless of the reason, it’s mostly an emotional moment while saying goodbye to co-workers at work. This article holds Quotes For Saying Goodbye At Work — words you can use to stage a remarkable “goodbye speech.”
You need the Quotes For Saying Goodbye At Work because saying goodbye at work isn’t something you can do twice.
Without further words, let’s take you into the heart of this write-up — Quotes For Saying Goodbye At Work.
Quotes For Saying Goodbye At Work
Here are the Quotes For Saying Goodbye At Work.
1. Goodbye often come in waves.
2. We started here together and now I’m leaving you today. The funny thing is until you lose something, you’ll never appreciate it.
3. Goodbye has just 7 letters, but it seems so hard to say.
4. Goodbye is not painful unless you are not going to say hello again.
5. Someday, you will see the reason why there is good in goodbye.
6. The friendship we share is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Talking to each and every one of you makes me smile all the time. I feel free whenever I talk to you all. I still cannot believe that fate is taking me away from you. From the bottom of my heart, I just want you all to know that I’ll miss you. Goodbye and see you soon.
7. Saying goodbye to you is like saying goodbye to my life.
8. Never say goodbye to someone or people because saying goodbye going away. And going away means forgetting. So, see you soon.
9. “How do you keep the past behind when it keeps finding ways to get to your heart? It reaches way down deep and tears you inside out till you’re torn apart.” – Rent
10. You can want them, want good things for them, forgive them and still move on without them. I love you all and I’ll try to keep in touch with you individually. Goodbye.
11. “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” – Trey Parker
12. I don’t make the same mistake twice. Just to be sure of that mistake, I make it five to six times.
13. Good friends never say the word, goodbye, what they say is “see you soon, buddy.”
14. “Dream on it. Let your mind take you to places you would like to go, and then think about it and plan it and celebrate the possibilities. And don’t listen to anyone who doesn’t know how to dream.” – Liza Minnelli
15. I thank you so much for playing a part in my journey.
16. Don’t worry, my friends. We are moving apart, but our friendship is deep-rooted in my heart. I have to take one path, while you pursue another but we will meet soon.
Let’s promise each other. Farewell! – Unknown
17. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation. – Rumi
18. There are no goodbyes for any one of us. Wherever you are, you’ll never leave my heart.
19. Anybody who says “farewell” when the road appears dark is faithless.
20. Every day I shall put my papers in order and every day I shall say farewell. And the real farewell, when it comes, will only be a small outward confirmation of what has been accomplished within me from day-to-day. – Etty Hillesum
21. We will meet again: I have no idea when it’s going to be or when that day will be; buy I know for sure that we’ll meet again. Someday.
- 85 Thank You God Messages And Quotes
- 61 Sweet Words To Tell A Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With You
- 120+ Love Messages For Her From The Heart
- 85 Sunday Quotes And Sayings For Facebook
- 50+ I Miss You More Each Day Quotes
- 130+ Valentine’s Day Messages
- 105 Cute Paragraphs For Her
- 100+ Cute Paragraph
- 50 Messages Saying Goodbye To Coworkers
- 100 Love Messages For Her
22. Goodbyes give you something to think about. They made you realize what you have had, what you have lost and what you have taken for granted.
23. When someone means the world to you, goodbye becomes the hardest thing to say — especially when it isn’t what you want.
24. We started just with a simple HELLO and here we are, ending with a complicated Goodbye.
25. Even if we have to end this way, I’m just glad you were a part of my life. Thanks for everything you’ve been for me. Goodbye, my lovely coworkers.
26. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
27. Thanks for the memories.
28. I’m so lucky to know everyone of you. I believe that’s why it’s hard to say goodbye. God bless you all and I wish you all bigger achievements in the future. I’m going away, but you will be close to my heart. Goodbye.
29. “I’m grateful that I’m blessed with such a great friend but now we have to live apart, goodbye my friend and always keep smiling”
30. You have not just been a colleague, you’ve been a great friend at work. I am so lucky that we worked together. Let us be in touch always.
31. I am seriously going to miss everyone of you here. Best of luck for everything you do in this company. It’s fate that I have to leave this company. God bless you all and Goodbye.
32. Working with people like you have been really a great experience for me, seriously. I am going to miss you so much. Farewell!
33. I have done my part in ensuring that the company moved forward and it’s now left for everyone of you to continue with same fire — even double of it. I know everyone of you will cause a super improvement in this company. Goodbye, everyone.
34. Seeing your face right now makes saying goodbye so hard but it’s something I have to do. Goodbye to you.
35. Don’t take goodbyes as forever; that’s not what they are. Goodbyes are not the end. It simple means, until we meet again, I’ll miss you. Goodbye.
36. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.” – Richard Bach
37. “All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.” – Anatole France
38. Don’t cry because it is over; just smile because it happened.
39. Along my journey, I have learnt that letting go does not mean loving less.
40. You have changed me forever. And I will never forget you.
41. There are no goodbyes for us. No matter how apart we are, you’ll always remain in my heart. Goodbye.
42. The pain of parting is nothing compared to the joy of meeting again. Goodbye!
43. Do not cry because it is over. Put a smile on your face because we can say that it happened.
44. The most painful goodbye are those ones that are not spoken of. And the ones that are not explained.
45. Is it not funny how day by day nothing changes but when you take a gaze back, everything is different.
46. Sometimes you just have to give up on people. Not because you do not care but because they don’t.
47. A goodbye is going to be painful only when you won’t say hello again.
48. One day, you’ll see a good reason for saying goodbyes.
49. When I had to say goodbye, it was like saying a huge goodbye to my life.
50. “How do you keep the past behind when it keeps finding ways to get to your heart? It reaches way down deep and tears you inside out till your torn apart.” – Rent
51. I don’t make a mistake twice, I make sure I do it five to six times just to be sure.
52. “Dream on it. Let your mind take you to places you would like to go, and then think about it and plan it and celebrate the possibilities. And don’t listen to anyone who doesn’t know how to dream.” – Liza Minnelli
53. As long as there was love until our last goodbye, then our love had been true and whole.
54. Please, save your tears because it’s over now. Always have a smile on your face because of the memories.
55. “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
The above quotes are Quotes For Saying Goodbye At Work.
Remember, sharing is caring.