WhatsApp Status For Wedding Anniversary For Parents: One of the best days to mark is the day which serves as the anniversary of your parents. Parents are two people, different from others — they stay with you at all times. Your father, as well as your mother, has gone through a lot to ensure that you become who you are today. It’s there day — or is it approaching? Make sure you make them happy; they deserve it.
This day, the anniversary of your parents, is one of the remarkable and best days to show them how deep the love you have for them is. Also, it’s a day to show your gratitude and respect, too.
Have you tried composing a message to show your parents how much you love them — and you end up feeling them the message won’t achieve its purpose?
Do you think your words can’t do the magic on your parents?
You are the reason we have put together these WhatsApp Status For Wedding Anniversary For Parents. We package them having you in mind; we are aware of the constraints involved in trying to make your parents happy with your messages…
Worry no more, these wedding anniversary wishes would certainly help you with that. Without further ado, let’s get started — WhatsApp Status For Wedding Anniversary For Parents.
WhatsApp Status For Wedding Anniversary For Parents
Here are WhatsApp Status For Wedding Anniversary For Parents.
1. Happy marriage anniversary to you, my lovely and dearest parents. Keep on with the act of annoying each other until eternity. You both are the funniest and most caring parents in the world. Happy Wedding Anniversary once again.
2. I’m so tired of choosing sides — sides between the two of you. Please, I beg you, quit annoying each other, and ensure that you make a peace agreement on this unique day. Happy wedding anniversary.
3. Watching both of you is like watching a comedy, a romantic comedy, on screen. I can’t overemphasize this: every day I get extra-proud of the both of you. Happy marriage anniversary.
4. I’m writing this happy anniversary message to let you both — my lovely parents — know that I have so much love for you. I’m so grateful to God for giving me you two as my parents. Happy wedding anniversary.
5. Happy Anniversary dad and mum. It’s the right time you two go somewhere suitable for a vacation — a place where you can make peace with each other.
6. Congratulations to the friendliest and funniest dad and mum here on earth. I so much love the both of you. Happy marriage anniversary.
7. Dear Dad and mum, your peaceful marriage serves as a guideline for others. Your marriage shows what true love truly means. Congratulations on your marriage anniversary.
TRENDING: 71 Funny Status Messages For Friends
8. I feel so fortunate to say, “you both are my parents.” And, I hope to fall in love and have a marriage such as yours someday. Happy marriage anniversary.
9. May this love story you both have started never get an end — it shall last until forever. I wish you a blast today. Happy wedding anniversary.
10. YES, I know that this your special day — a day you have to share with one another. It’s special, too, for us because we love you so much. Happy anniversary.
11. My greatest gift ever is having parents like you — my dad and mum. If I hadn’t had both of you as my parents, I don’t know where I would be today. Happy wedding anniversary to the best parents.
12. You know how a flower blooms every day, right? May your marriage be like that. May you experience laughter without tears — except it is tears of joy. Happy wedding anniversary.
13. I have always thought that nothing would be as perfect and flawless as my life is. I stopped thinking that way when I discovered that your marriage is as perfect and flawless as my life. Happy wedding anniversary, my backbone.
14. No one in this world would be able to understand the two of you, but guess what! You both understand you — the two of you. Happy marriage anniversary to the two best friends in my life.
15. No word in the dictionary can describe the love I have for my parents. Every word that comes out from my mouth, or every word I write — is entirely from the heart. Happy marriage anniversary.
16. Words can’t describe my wishes for both of you — my parents. Happy wedding anniversary.
17. A handsome son, a beautiful daughter, a lovely house, two enviable careers and a wonderful family — life seems to have handed over to you both a special and perfect anniversary gift. Happy anniversary.
18. Year after year, the kind of love which you share with each other grows sturdier and stronger, nurturing and ensuring the family stays closer. Happy wedding anniversary, dad and mum.
19. A special wish for a great, different, and special couple. Dad and Mum, you both are my star. I really miss you on this day. I wish I were closer to spend this day with you two. Celebrate love today. I love you and a happy wedding anniversary.
20. This day — your anniversary day — is also our Thanksgiving day, a day when we thank you both for knowing each other, giving birth to us, and being the best parents that you are. Happy wedding anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad Status For WhatsApp
21. In spite of the struggles and trying times you both have faced in past years, your marriage has stood steadfast. When you get married, I hope that my marriage would have a steady and robust bond, just like the bond of you two. Happy wedding anniversary to you — dad and mum.
22. The biggest and most significant gift after your marriage was my birth. The biggest and most significant gift I received after my birthday was parents just like you. Happy marriage anniversary to the best parents.
23. You scold me when I go wrong, then you still shower love on me. I can’t stop loving you two. Happy marriage anniversary.
24. May your marriage be blessed with companionship, love, and joy. A very happy marriage anniversary to you.
25. I can’t thank you enough, my mum and dad. I can’t thank you enough for the sacrifice you’ve made, and your patience, too, in ensuring that the family stays together. I’m lucky to haven’t experienced the pain attached to a broken marriage, because both of you have done everything possible to keep your marriage going. Happy Anniversary.
26. We, your lovely children, are the main reason why you have a family filled with happiness always. Happy anniversary to you both.
27. You have thought to strive to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining this important one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
28. I have learned quite a lot from you, my parents. I have learned how to live a Godly lifestyle, how to comport myself, how to be humble, how to respect elders, and many more. I don’t know if I would have been able to learn these without both of you. Happy wedding anniversary.
29. Birthday, graduation, first job — I wouldn’t have had other celebrations worth having if not for your marriage anniversary which makes our family stay stronger every day. Happy anniversary.
30. Volcanoes, tornadoes, Earthquakes, and tsunamis — none of these have the power to scatter or shatter the love which my parents share. Not this moment, not ever. Happy wedding anniversary.
31. For every year that passes by, your marriage is not becoming thankless, old, and dull. It is becoming beautifully vintage. And also, it’s becoming exquisitely priceless. Happy anniversary.
32. I always thought that these set of words on exists in fairy tales, words like: “once upon a time” and “happily ever after.” But, your marriage has made me understand that they exist in the real world, too. Happy wedding anniversary.
33. I know that your reason for celebrating your anniversary is love. But, my utmost reason for celebrating your anniversary is just that you both are like a complete blessing from above. Happy anniversary dad and mom.
34. Every kid has a wish to have parents who are just like you, and every couple wishes to have the best of commitment just like that of the both of you. Happy Anniversary to the best dad and mom in the whole of the universe.
35. You have displayed to the world how dedication and love can take a relationship to a long long way. It’s really blessing to be your son/daughter. Happy anniversary.
36. It’s really a special day for the two of you and also for our family. You’ve been with each other for a really long time. Without the two you, I won’t be the person I am today. Happy wedding anniversary.
37. There are quite a lot of things to learn from both of you. I feel so proud of you. The world should look up to the love you both share and learn what love truly entails. Happy wedding anniversary.
38. In this world — a place filled with fake promises — you two are an excellent example of dedication and love. I wish that someday, I will have a perfect marriage, just like that of the two of you. Happy anniversary.
39. I’m indeed so blessed to have parents who are as loving as you both are. The love which the two of you share burns brighter every single day. Happy anniversary to the best parents in the world.
40. Cheers to another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover those new things which you both can enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that’s made for forever. Happy anniversary.
41. There are so many things that 25 years have taught you both — I’m very sure of that. Especially how you both can get over difficult situations. Happy marriage anniversary.
42. You both are the kind of parents which every kid wished for. You are the kind of couple that all lovers would want to be. Happy anniversary.
43. Through these past years, through thin and thick, for worse and for better, even for poorer and for richer, my lovely mom and dad, you guys are a living proof that marriage really lasts. Happy marriage anniversary.
44. Dear mom and Dad, a lot of divorce cases come up on the internet every day, and that has made me lose faith in marriage. But, any time I look at the bond between you two, it awakens the faith I have in marriage. I love you mom, and I love you, too — dad. Happy marriage anniversary.
45. I’ll never get to understand the reason why couples fight, and I also won’t get to know why couples separate. Because dad and mom are not only lovers, they stand as each other’s best mates, too. Happy wedding anniversary.
46. Your first wedding anniversary must have really been special and romantic. Your second anniversary must have really been so beautiful. But, this very anniversary will be more than special because we all are celebrating it, too. Happy anniversary, dad and mom.
47. I love you, mom and dad. And, I’m proud of you both, too. Happy anniversary.
48. You both have a really fantastic story to tell, and I’m glad that I’m part of such a story. You have stayed with each other through the ups of life, and through the downs of life, too. Everything good I have in me so much reflects how wonderful parents both of you have been. Happy anniversary.
49. The things I can learn from you are things I can learn to the end. I love you both so much. Happy wedding anniversary.
50. Am I not lucky to be a son/daughter of you two? No negative influence. You both have always taught me the best. Thanks for the positive influence always. Happy marriage anniversary.
51. I love you. I love you, and I can’t stop loving the both of you. Happy anniversary to two of you.
52. Being your child is priceless; I am so grateful to God because it’s a gift from him. Happy anniversary to two of you
WhatsApp Status For Wedding Anniversary For Parents: Enjoy these WhatsApp Status For Wedding Anniversary For Parents. They need to know how much you love them.
Remember, sharing is caring.