Wedding Anniversary Wish For Friend: Do you have a friend who is about celebrating his or her wedding anniversary? If you do, then this article is for you. This kind of message is sent just once in 365 days that make one year. That’s why whenever you pick up your pen or your device to write to your friend a wedding anniversary wish for friend — you should make sure that it counts.
It’s good that you celebrate the anniversary of your friend to the fullest, so it becomes a remarkable one — one that no one would stop talking about. Because of how important anniversary is, we didn’t rush into getting these wishes. We took our time to handpick them, just for you.
We are some words away from what you have been waiting for — Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Friend — from which you can pick one as your wedding anniversary wish for friend. These messages wouldn’t rest until it serves its purpose — its purpose is centered around putting a smile on the face of the person involved, a friend.
Without taking further steps into making the introduction lengthier, let’s proceed to the part where we disclose these messages to you. Hope you’re ready? Let’s go.
Wedding Anniversary Wish For Friend
1. I respect and admire each one of you for the commitment you have shown in your marriage. You are a couple that others need to learn from. I am honored and blessed to be friends with a person like you. Happy Anniversary.
2. It’s so inspiring watching both of you. You are one of the most adorable and beautiful couples I’ve been honored to come across and know. Happy Anniversary.
3. An anniversary day is a day you spend specifically to celebrate the joy of success in marriage. And, the hopes of tomorrow, including the memories of yesterday. Make it memorable.
4. I wish you all the best and amazing things of life as you both start on a fresh slate. Happy Anniversary.
5. May love continue to stand as the light that illuminates your lives — giving you enough hope for the years ahead. Happy Anniversary.
6. It’s another year of being together for both of you, and I think that’s an outstanding record. You guys rock every single day. Happy Anniversary.
7. May the Love you both share bring joy in a large amount. And, may that joy and happiness be indestructible. Happy Anniversary.
8. Anniversaries are those days to celebrate the Love that brings a spice up your marriage. You shall have more reasons to say, “dreams really come true.” I wish you more Love and abundant joy for the two of you. Happy Anniversary.
9. As the years go by, you get better and better with each other. And, I pray that you have plenty more years together. Happy Anniversary.
10. Happy and Lovely Anniversary to you. May your exemplary kind of marriage continue to spread the radiance of wisdom and Love to all who are familiar with you. Happy Anniversary.
11. Why are the two of you still together with each other? Maybe God thinks that you’re an adorable match. Happy Anniversary.
12. Each year of marriage is very unique and special. May the Love you both share never cease. We wish to listen to this divine music for the rest of our lives.
13. Happy Anniversary. May people grow their relationship with what ours depict. I love you, and I cherish this day.
14. A Happy married is centered on many things — things such as trust, Love, faithfulness, believe in each other, and you are the biggest and best example of how to maintain each of those things. Happy Anniversary.
15. You both met each other, and Love grew, and it still grows. You tied the knot and vowed to each other. May God shower his blessings on you. May he help you to keep those vows. Happy Anniversary.
16. May your relationship be as pure as a diamond, and may it last forever despite the obstacles. Happy Marriage Anniversary.
17. You have been happily living in this awesome thing called married. And, to be frank, the Love you both share is real and magical. I feel so much joy seeing you celebrate your anniversary for several times. Celebrate the Love you both share to the fullest. I wish you both the best. Happy Anniversary.
18. I have a piece of amazing news for you, here’s it: you both are perfect with each other. It doesn’t sound like news, right? Well, that’s my news for you. Happy Anniversary, my friend.
19. Great wishes to you, my special friend. I hope you stay married — happily married — until forever. Happy Anniversary.
20. While living with each other, you get to understand each other very well. You both would know what it’s like to go through downs and ups in life and still be with each other. Happy Anniversary.
21. I remember the period you both always fight. And, one thing I love is: you both always know how to get things going again — even stronger — after the fight. I wish you a happy and blessed anniversary.
22. Congratulations on another year of happiness, laughter, and Love. Here’s to wishing you a fruitful and productive marriage. Happy Anniversary.
23. The sound that comes from the sea, and the echo of your Love have some things in common — they’re both eternal, soulful and constant. Hearty congrats on your anniversary.
24. The most genuine treasure you can ever come across is Love. Knowing that someone has lots of Love for you for many years is everything. I’m so happy that you appreciate that. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
25. Real relationships are when you really don’t need to pretend to be another person — just so people can love you. Congratulations on your anniversary.
26. Some of the best memories of a couple are not found in the first time kiss, but the magic created any time they kiss. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
27. Congratulations, my friend. It’s obvious that the two of you are made for each other. When you love someone, nothing else matters. You have shown that marriage is a beautiful thing. Happy Anniversary, my friend.
28. Most people don’t go into marriage because of what they have heard about marriage, but your marriage is different. Because of you, I’d want to get married over and over again. Happy Wedding Anniversary, my dear friend.
29. Life is something that is subject to change, and no one is aware of what lies ahead. But, I know and I’m sure that as long as you stay with each other, everything will be okay and fine. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
30. I don’t see your marriage as a long journey, I see it as an adventure. It really isn’t a love story, your marriage is nothing but an epic tale of romance. Your marriage is a beautiful and blissful loop of sweet and amazing memories. Congratulations on Anniversary.
31. On the day you did your wedding, I told you this, and now, I’ll repeat it: “you are that kind of couple that no one can beat.” Happy Wedding Anniversary.
32. You came across each other’s path, and through the ups and downs, you both have stood with each other. Sincere greetings on wedding anniversary.
33. Hold your hands, then take a vow. A vow that you’ll never leave each other’s side, just like it has always been. Happy Anniversary.
34. There were lots of incredible years of your life behind you. And, the years ahead will be a set of incredible years, too. I congratulate you as you celebrate your wedding anniversary. And, I wish the best for you — the happiness of your family would never be cut short.
35. This day is a big day for both of you. And, I feel privileged to write this to you on this special day. Thanks for being my friend. You are such a wonderful person. I wish you a happy and prosperous marriage with her. Happy Anniversary.
36. Even after you have married, you still remain one of my closest friends. I am so so happy to have you as a friend. Keep winning, and have a prosperous married life. Happy Anniversary.
37. With your Love, may both of you be best of friends for life. May your marriage know enough happiness. Happy Wedding anniversary.
38. On this special occasion of yours, I’m sending this few words of heartfelt wishes to you — have a wonderful anniversary. You have always supported me — in good times, and in bad times, too. So, I am right here to celebrate with you on this colorful day.
39. No matter what you may face in life, your Love is still complete and strong for each other. Everything looks so sweet and easy for you, too. And, I’m happy it’s that way. Nothing would stop such. Happy Anniversary.
40. Marriage is the relationship between the man and his wife. In marriage, the obligation is reciprocal, the dependence is mutual and independence equal. Happy Anniversary, my good friend.
41. When did you get married? Was it not yesterday? And, in a short while, it’s one year already. You see how time flies? My friend, I’m glad to see that the Love you both sharing is still burning. Nothing shall quench it. Happy Anniversary, man.
42. Happy Anniversary, friend. My wife said I should extend her wishes, too. May you both flourish and have everything you want within your reach.
43. If only you know how happy I am to see that you both still love each other, you’d know that in the next 20 years, I wish to see you two together for life. Happy Anniversary.
READ ALSO: 50 Wishing A Very Happy Birthday Messages
44. I remember when you were telling me about this very girl you love and want to approach. And, see! It’s a year later, and you’re celebrating a wedding anniversary. I’m so happy for you, my friend. Happy anniversary.
45. A day of loving each other; a week of quarreling with each other; a month of war; a year of a fantastic marriage. Happy anniversary, my dear friend.
46. It looks like the marriage life really agrees with you. I wish the very best for you two. Thanks for being a dear friend to me. Happy Wedding anniversary.
47. Congratulations! Cheers to another year, a year of suffering and misery. Though, prosperity will save you. Happy wedding anniversary.
48. Happy Wedding Anniversary, my friend. May the other days, weeks, and years of this marriage be fruitful, productive, sweet, and blissful. Enjoy every bit of your marriage — even the tough times. Happy wedding anniversary.
49. Why do you think you guys still love each other after a fight? Why do you think she supports you despite anything? I’ll tell you: that’s because Love is powerful. And, I want you both to stay happy with each other for life. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
50. You both get better every day. I pray that you both have many many years together. In other words, I wish you the best — stay with each other forever. Happy wedding anniversary.
51. May love continue to carve your marriage into something beautiful. Yes, it’s something beautiful, but every passing day, it gets more beautiful. I love LOVE, and I love your marriage, my friend. All the provisions you need to help you run the marriage shall be within your reach. Happy wedding anniversary.
52. I know it appears tough sometimes; I know the fights are there; but, I still see your marriage as the best. Don’t joke with it, because if you do, you’d know the essence of this saying, “you won’t know what you’ve gotten until it’s gone.” Happy Wedding anniversary.
53. Yippee! My friend, I’m so happy for you. I told you you’d come out from the tough times, right? You are beginning another fresh year, and I wish you the best. Tough times will come to help you love him/her well. Happy wedding anniversary.
54. Happy wedding anniversary, my friend. You have done quite a lot of stuff for me, and if I don’t send this, I just wouldn’t forgive myself. Many more anniversaries to come.
55. God bless your marriage. Have a blissful time from today. Happy wedding anniversary.
Make your friend know that you kept track of his/her wedding anniversary by sending either of these Wedding Anniversary Wish For Friend. That will go a long way in strengthening the friendship.
Remember, sharing is caring.