We Plan But God Decides Quotes: Most times we set goals and plans for our lives without seeking God first, forgetting the fact that His plans for us will always prevail over ours. He plans to give us victory over every difficulty that Life will bring our way, if only we can trust in Him and have faith.
Acknowledging that God has plans for you and believing in Him will give you the confidence to approach each day with courage and without fear.
Here are We Plan But God Decides Quotes, and bible verses that will help nourish your faith and build your trust in God.
We Plan But God Decides Quotes
Here are We Plan But God Decides Quotes.
1. Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.” – Proverbs 19:21
2. “God has the final say. When he says Yes or No; no man can stand against it. Let Him fight your battles for you and He shall make sure you win in the end, all you have to do is have faith in Him, pray without ceasing and always acknowledge Him and His works in your life. Like the saying clearly says God is good and so He is always. With Him you are surely a winner, the head and never the tail.” – Unknown
3. “God has the final word on your life and His word is grace.” – Max Lucado
4. “Know when things get tough that all things work out for the best of them who know and love Him. Know that God is in charge.” – Michael Caputo
5. “The only way you’re going to reach places you’ve never gone is if you trust God’s direction to do things you’ve never done.” – Germany Kent
6. “Sometimes, the plans in your heart aren’t God’s plan.” – Katie Taylor
7. “The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.” – Proverbs 16:1
8. “In the end, it is about whether God wants us to be in the final, but I know that is what God wants. This time we will not need the Hand of God, because it is the will of God.” – Diego Maradona
9. “When our circumstances don’t line up with what the Word says, we shouldn’t judge or assume it is God’s will. Instead we should continue to renew our minds with the knowledge that God’s Word is the final authority, and when we believe and apply it then God’s will can become reality in our lives.” – Nerida Walker
10. “And when we truly believe God and act in faith, we will see victory in our lives.” – Sandra Thompson
We Plan But God Decides Quotes And Sayings
Here are We Plan But God Decides Quotes And Sayings.
11. Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” – Germany Kent
12. “I don’t know what God has planned for me or you or anyone, but I do know that in darkness, you discover an indistinguishable light.” – Cory Booker
13. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11
14. “Those who are believers in God find strength from their faith in the face of suffering. They are compelled to give sacrificially to help those in need. And they have the hope that comes from knowing that, with God by their side, the tragedy they are facing is never the final word.” – Adam Hamilton
15. “We must remember God’s plan for us is not our plan. God’s plan for us is far larger and better than any plan we can imagine.” – Faye Horton
16. “God’s plan is so perfect. That he made every person to be dependent on nature. To be dependent on other people . To be dependent on him to live and to survive. Next time think twice when you want to take nature, people or God our of your life. Think twice when you want to destroy nature and other people , because you might be destroying yourself. No matter how perfect, rich or good you are. You always need others to survive.” – De philosopher DJ Kyos
17. “God has a plan for you – I can promise you that. Your life is sacred. There is and always has been a path for your soul, and if you follow that path, it will lead you to the inner utopia that your soul longs to experience in this lifetime.” – Debbie Ford
18. “God longs for your happiness and He has plans for your life.” – Janet Fuller
19. “This universe is nothing but the product of God, he is the sum of all the products of this universe” – Jagadeesh Kumar
20. “I don’t think any person has any special knowledge about what God has planned for me and you any more than me and you do.” – Willie Nelson
We Plan But God Decides Quotes In English
Here are We Plan But God Decides Quotes In English.
21. “God has wonderful plans for you – if you let Him lead and comfort.” – Colin McCartney
22. “When God is ready for you to move, He will make your situation uncomfortable.” – Germany Kent
23. “Sometimes things don’t happen in your life as planned and sometimes things happen in your life unplanned, both happen as God’s plan.” – Jagadeesh Kumar
24. “Desire for God’s plan increases only as we let loose our desire for some other plan.” – Larry Christenson
25. “God is a God of systems and predictability and order, and God honors planning.” – Andy Stanley
26. “God isn’t finished with us yet. When we forget this fact, we get stuck.” – Kenneth Copeland
27. “It’s good to have plans and dreams, but don’t be surprised if God brings you somewhere else.” – Anne F. Beiler
28. Even if we don’t always know what is going on in our lives or things are changing, God knows and He has a plan to make things great for us. – Patricia Meyers
29. “God will fight your battles if you just keep still. He is able to carry you through. Trust Him. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping.” – Germany Kent
30. “Every Christian by his or her very relationship to Christ seeks to know the will of God for each major decision in life.” – Kirk Youngblood
Best We Plan But God Decides Quotes
Here are Best We Plan But God Decides Quotes.
31. “I just hope people see that if God can do something beautiful with my broken pieces, then God truly has a plan for each and every one of us.” – Nick Vujicic
32. “Such individuals come to the realization that no matter how greater their own hopes and plans for their lives, God’s hopes and plans are greater.” – Amberly Ruck
33. “I think I just learned that God has a plan for all of us, and I work hard and do all the things I can, but at the same time, His will is perfect; and me trying to control it, it’s not going to work.” – Matt Holliday
34. “When we look backward, we see that God was in control even when it looked like our lives were out of control.” – Steve Farrar
35. “The scripture is God’s plan on how we are to live our lives here and what we are to do to have eternal life.” – Deborah Norville
36. “What hurts most is that you know your love for God is strong, yet you can’t seem to understand what He is trying to work out in your life.” – David Wilkerson
37. “When you fight against the plan of God, you are fighting against the hand of God.” – Paula White
38. “Sometimes God makes better choices for us than we could have ever made for ourselves.” – Jennifer Hudson
39. “I believe that God has a plan and purpose not only for the human race but for my individual life.” – Anne Graham Lotz
40. “God has a plan that is far above and beyond anything we could ever think or imagine.” – Brittany Ann
Inspiring We Plan But God Decides Quotes
Here are Inspiring We Plan But God Decides Quotes.
41. “Every time I make a plan, God laughs at me.” – Jason Isaacs
42. “It’s funny how God will change your plans for you when he’s ready.” – Brett Young
43. “First and foremost, I live for God now. His plans for me are better than whatever I can think.” – Israel Folau
44. “We have learned that every child is precious and that every life is sacred. We have discovered that God doesn’t make mistakes, so every situation that isn’t “normal” is something He allowed.” – Brandon Buell
45. “So what do you desire to do? What do you really want to do as a person? You need to stop and document that; write it down; make a plan; and then God says, ‘I’ll direct your steps.’” – Myles Munroe
46. “God has a plan for all of us, but He expects us to do our share of the work.” – Minnie Pearl
47. “God’s purpose is more important than our plans.” – Myles Munroe
48. “And I think that when I finally decided to let go and let God and allow that to happen, I became a lot more successful than I could have done if I had planned it all myself.” – Clay Aiken
49. “God truly had a better plan for me than I had imagined. You never know what life has in store.” – Phyllis Smith
50. “I never make plans, because whenever I do I find out God has other plans.” – Payal Rohatgi
Positive We Plan But God Decides Quotes
Here are Positive We Plan But God Decides Quotes.
51. “However God had it planned, I’m rockin’ with how he do it. He took the steering wheel and I’m letting him drive.” – E-40
52. “But I know God has big stuff planned that ultimately doesn’t have anything to do with me.” – Michael W. Smith
53. “I find that doing of the will of God leaves me no time for disputing about His plans.” – George MacDonald
54. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.” – Peter Marshall
55. “It may seem like we have the ultimate plan for our lives, but it’s not in the same galaxy of what God’s plans are for His people.” – Monica Johnson
56. “Remember, when God is executing His plan in our lives, He also designs and arranges events which continue to unfold until His purpose is revealed.” – T. B. Joshua
57. “Sometimes I haven’t understood why he has done things and why things happened, but I know that God has a plan.” – Jan Brewer
58. “Everything happens within God’s perfect plan.” – Walter Mercado
59. “I don’t know what tomorrow holds. None of us do. We got to wait and see what God has planned.” – Roy Jones Jr.
60. “I have learned in my life that my plans don’t matter. It’s God’s plan.” – Taya Kyle
61. “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.” – Woody Allen
62. “God has his plans and his reasons. Sometimes we are supposed to go through things so that we learn lessons.” – Dolly Parton
63. “God always has a perfect plan!” – Kim Zolciak-Biermann
64. “I know God has a plan for me. I don’t know what it is.” – Benjamin Watson
Thanks for reading our collection of We Plan But God Decides Quotes.