Rain Quotes: Rain is one thing that plays a pivotal role in the existence of mankind. It helps draw us closer to nature, and also plays a huge part in the production of plants that serve as food to us. It also helps to wash away the dirt in our environment and provide us with water at no cost. Walking or dancing in it can also help you clear your mind.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at the quotes on this natural phenomenon and its relevance in our everyday life.
Here are Rain Quotes.
1. “Without rain, there is no life.” – Jerry Yang
2. “I have always considered the rain to be healing—a blanket—the comfort of a friend.” – Douglas Coupland
3. “Rain is good for vegetables, and for the animals who eat those vegetables, and for the animals who eat those animals.” –Samuel Johnson
4. “Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” – Satchel Paige
5. “Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky.” – Jessica M. Laar
6. “The rain fell alike upon the just and upon the unjust, and for nothing was there a why and a wherefore.” – W. Somerset
7. “Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves. Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine.” – James Poland
8. “Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.” – Emily Logan Decens
9. “Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
10. “Rain is not only drops of water. It’s the love of the sky for earth. They never meet each other but sends love this way.” – Unknown
Rain Quotes In English
Here are Rain Quotes In English.
11. “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.”- Langston Hughes
12. “Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever.” — Unknown
13. “After the rain cometh the fair weather.” – Aesop
14. “God is good for everybody. The sun shines on good people and bad people, and it rains on both, too.” – Mariano Rivera
15. “Complaints are like the clouds that produce no rain no matter how thick they gather.” – Israelmore Ayivor
16. “Predicting rain doesn’t count. Building arks does.” – Warren Buffett
17. “Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
18. “True, the sun and the wind inspire. But rain has an edge. Who, after all, dreams of dancing in dust? Or kissing in the bright sun?” — Cynthia Barnett
19. “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.” – Denzel Washington
20. “There are many things I do for amusement, but for happiness I like to gather up my memories and go for a walk in the rain.” – Robert Brault
Best Rain Quotes
Here are Best Rain Quotes.
21. “Rain is a lullaby heard through a thick, isolating blanket of clouds.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
22. “We have one thing in common with umbrellas: We both exist because the rain exists!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
23. “If you think it’s going to rain, it will.” – Clint Eastwood
24. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” – John Updike
25. “The rain is famous for falling on the just and unjust alike, but if I had the management of such affairs I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, but if I caught a sample of the unjust out doors I would drown him.” – Mark Twain
26. “If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?” – Tom Barrett
27. “Rain hangs about the place, like a friendly ghost. If it’s not coming down in delicate droplets, then it’s in buckets; and if neither, it tends to lurk suspiciously in the atmosphere.” — Barbara Acton- Bond
28. “If you want to see a rainbow you have to learn to see the rain.” – Paulo Coelho
29. “Some people are making such thorough preparation for rainy days that they aren’t enjoying today’s sunshine.” – William Feather
30. “Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots.” – Frank A. Clark
Famous Rain Quotes
Here are Famous Rain Quotes.
31. “As rain falls equally on the just and the unjust, do not burden your heart with judgments but rain your kindness equally on all.” – Buddha
32. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
33. “Thy fate is the common fate of all; Into each life some rain must fall.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
34. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
35. “Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch the life!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
36. “Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.” – Wiz Khalifa
37. “Let’s just sit quietly and listen to the secrets the rain wants to tell us.” – John Mark Green
38. “Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” – Vladimir Nabokov
39. “The sun after the rain is much beautiful than the sun before the rain.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
40. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
Rain Quotes And Sayings
Here are Rain Quotes And Sayings.
41. “A rainy day is an equalizer. You don’t know what’s going to happen. You just take what you can get.” – Charlie Harvey
42. “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.” – George Eliot
43. “A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener.” — Henry David Thoreau
44. “I am like the rain: I go where I’m needed.” – Alejandro Jodorowsky
45. “The universe acknowledges the value of your tears; for when it rains, it is shedding its own.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
46. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.” – Arna Bontemps
47. “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.” – Eeyore
48. “Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains.” – Henry Ward Beecher
49. “Keep something for a rainy day.” – Traditional Proverb
50. “The sound of the rain needs no translation.” – Alan Watts
51. “I’ve always found the rain very calming.” – Venus Williams
52. “Every time it rains, the soil counts every drop to know exactly how many times to thank to God!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
53. “A little rain each day will fill the rivers to overflowing.” – Liberian Proverb
54. “Nature looks more beautiful in the rain.” – Melissa Harrison
55. “If you are a good student of life, wisdom becomes your rain, falling heavily on your mind!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
56. “Some people walk in the rain; others just get wet.” – Roger Miller
Hope you enjoyed our collection of Rain Quotes.
Thanks for reading.