Les Brown Quotes: You asked for quotes from Les Brown, here they are. You can draw inspiration and motivation from the words of someone like Les Brown. The motivational speaker, Les Brown, strongly believes that what happens in your tomorrow is determined by what you spend your time doing today. He didn’t pass high school, but all he held on to — what brought him to where he is today — was determination and persistence.
His mum was a single parent — so you’d be able to imagine the much work he had to put in. In this article, we would outline several Les Brown Quotes. Those Les Brown Quotes would inspire you as you start your journey, or move towards success.
Ready? Let’s get down to the Les Brown Quotes.
Les Brown Quotes
Here are Les Brown Quotes.
1. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place.
2. Don’t let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead give to yourself that which empowers you.
3. A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die.
4. If you don’t program yourself, life will program you.
5. Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.
6. To sit on an idea or fail to act on a goal is not really goal-setting, but wishful thinking.
7. Act the way you want to be and soon you’ll be the way you act.
8. Ask yourself if you’re one of the good people who successful people want to be around.
9. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
10. It is important to surround yourself with people who life you up, encourage you, share your vision and inspire you.
Les Brown Motivational Quotes
Here are Les Brown Motivational Quotes. Les Brown Quotes!
11. No one can continually insult you or hurt your feelings without your permission.
12. Success is both very personal and relative, depending on where you would like to be in your own life.
13. I believe adults and parents who do not get involved in children’s lives effectively forfeit any right to attempt to influence their lives.
14. Each of us owes someone. We all benefit by reaching out and helping others.
15. YOU decide what your limits are, and YOU decide your level of success. You are responsible for the time that you spend on this planet.
16. You can make decisions like that about your life. If you are carrying strong feeling about something that happened in your past, they may hinder your ability to live in the present. You have to get rid of them.
17. If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness and to strive and achieve.
18. I often speak to people who wonder why they continue to fail. In many situations, they are concentrating their efforts in the wrong places period.
19. There are people who are wise enough and motivated enough to change their lives and live their dreams, and then there are those who need a kick in the pants to change their ways.
20. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
Les Brown Inspirational Quotes
Here are Les Brown Inspirational Quotes. Les Brown Quotes!
21. If you have children who love and respect you, this too can be a sign of your success.
22. Fear does not have any special power unless you empower it by submitting to it. You can accept that you are afraid and then move on.
23. I have learned that to get out of life what I expect, I must commit myself to beginning each day by concentrating on positive thoughts and focusing on my goals.
24. You can get the kind of results that you are looking for in life if you are willing to work smart to achieve them.
25. It’s important to me that money not be important to me.
26. You can complain about the direction of your life all you want, but until you sit in the driver’s seat and begin to drive yourself, you aren’t going to get where you want to go!
27. Are the people around you holding you back or empowering you to move forward? If you life is going nowhere, take a look at the group of people you hang around with.
28. When you want something, you have to be willing to pay your dues.
29. Dealing with life means taking advantage of each new challenge as an opportunity to learn and accomplish something new.
30. We have the capacity to change, to lead meaningful and productive lives by awakening our consciousness.
Les Brown Quotes About Life
Here are Les Brown Quotes About Life. Les Brown Quotes!
31. Make a conscious effort to let go of fear and act from a sense of consciousness that will empower and protect you. You are strong. You are greater than the fear.
32. I don’t dwell on the things that are too late to fix, but I do my best to get life’s lessons and put them into action.
33. Perfection does not exist – you can always do better and you can always grow.
34. One of the most essential things you need to do for yourself is to choose a goal that is important to you.
35. You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.
36. Get your ideas on paper and study them. Do not let them go to waste.
37. A person with the right attitude says to himself or herself, I may be here in this situation, but it doesn’t mean I have to stay here. When faced with a challenge, do you ask: why me? Or do you accept the opportunity for you to grow?
38. You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are.
39. Very often, the biggest hurdle in reaching a goal is getting started. And the second biggest hurdle is getting started in the right direction.
40. Reading about the lives of other achievers and their impact on our world inspires me to continue to help others realize their greatness.
Les Brown Quotes If You Want Something Bad Enough
Here are Les Brown Quotes If You Want Something Bad Enough. Les Brown Quotes!
41. You gotta be hungry.
42. Without a solid, realistic and detailed plan, the goal is nothing more than a pipe dream. And without the commitment to follow through on that plan and put forth the necessary effort, the dream is nothing more than a good intention.
43. Honor your commitments with integrity.
44. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
45. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
46. In day-to-day commerce, television is not so much interested in the business of communications as in the business of delivering audiences to advertisers. People are the merchandise, not the shows. The shows are merely the bait.
47. Set a goal that’s meaningful and compelling enough, and your skills, your knowledge and your effectiveness will expand in order to reach that goal.
48. Making things happen in your life requires a faith, or an ability to believe that is unshakable, regardless of your circumstances.
49. Life is more meaningful when you are always looking to grow and working toward a goal.
50. If you allow your self-esteem to erode, your fear will eat at you; ultimately it could destroy you.
Les Brown Quotes You Must Tell Yourself
Here are Les Brown Quotes You Must Tell Yourself. Les Brown Quotes!
51. Not having goals is like having no idea where you want to go when you step up to an airline counter to buy a ticket.
52. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
53. Negatively charged people sit on their “buts.” Monitor your language. Listen to the way you respond to questions and situations.
54. Think big when you set your goals. Dare to think big and then set a series of smaller goals to get you there.
55. No runner ever won a race buy looking over his should and demeaning the competition.
56. When you don’t move on life, life moves on you.
57. Take the energy you are wasting feeling sorry for yourself and use it to help someone else.
58. Make a commitment today to get up, get out, get busy and get things done. You can create the life you long to have.
59. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
60. When we spend our time looking at what other people do or what they have, we deprive ourselves of the opportunity to see our own value.
Quotes Of Les Brown
Here are Quotes Of Les Brown. Les Brown Quotes!
61. All of us need to grow continuously in our lives.
62. You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.
63. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
64. You have to realize that there is something special within you, a basic goodness that you must choose to manifest in every way you can – toward your family, your profession and your planet. Each of us has something good to offer.
65. How you spend your time will determine where the rewards will come in your life.
66. If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness.
67. I take pride in knowing that of all the things I have accomplished, no success or honor is greater than that of being a father.
68. In the end, it is the person you become, not the things you achieve, that is most important.
69. I don’t believe that man was born to work for a living; I believe he was born to make what he lives for HIS WORK.
70. Sometimes we have to discard the tools that we have long depended on and look to new ones. This is especially true in businesses where changing technology demands workers have the ability to change with it.
Les Brown Sayings
Here are Les Brown Sayings. Les Brown Quotes!
71. If you died tomorrow, are there three things that your eulogists could say you did to make the world a better place for your having lived in it?
72. Are you taking your life for granted? Are you allowing your days to be consumed with boredom and frustration? Time is your most precious gift, not to be dwindled away in idleness or negativity.
73. I am often fascinated by the resiliency of some of the people I meet. Life keeps knocking them down, but in what seems to be outright defiance, they keep getting up, stronger and better than before.
74. Success isn’t what you have, but who you are. And who you are can be measured in your character and in the positive impact your life has on the lives of people around you.
75. Nobody is going to care more about your goals than you. Nobody is going put more time in on them than you. You have to find your own source of hunger and motivation and let it drive you.
76. The difference between setting a goal and achieving it is in having a good plan and working it.
77. I haven’t always been successful, but I’ve always had hope. I’ve always known that if I kept plugging away and doing my best, I’d be successful.
78. By focusing my attention on the solution to the problem rather than the problem, I was able to quickly turn what seemed like a major crisis into an opportunity.
79. Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them. When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation — it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams.
80. Positively charged people choose to react positively to life because they see no benefit in letting life get the upper hand. They don’t assign blame or look for a cause when a problem occurs. They look for the solution.
Motivational Speaker Les Brown Quotes
Here are Motivational Speaker Les Brown Quotes. Les Brown Quotes!
81. When you decide to move your life to the next level of accomplishment, you must fasten you mental and spiritual seat belts because it is going to be a while before you reach that comfortable level again.
82. If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.
83. Sometimes I believe it is best to take the child’s approach to life, which assumes no limitation at all. Children set out to do things without knowing that they are not supposed to be able to do them.
84. Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.
85. All of us need to grow continuously in our lives. If you are the same person now that you were a year ago or even a day ago, then you are not growing.
86. Forgive those who have hurt you.
87. You cannot be wimpy out there on the dream-seeking trail. dare to break through barriers, to find your own path.
88. And when there isn’t anything around to make me laugh, I make something up.
89. Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.
90. We each have the talent to take us past the circumstances and challenges life brings to propel us into our greatness. Instead of giving into the challenges and difficulties in life and asking yourself, why me?, embrace the enormous possibilities and proclaim, Why not me?
91. There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.
What you’ve just gone through are Les Brown Quotes, and we’re sure that it made an impact in your mindset — as you pursue success. As we wish you the best in your pursuit, we also thought it’d be great to share our collection of Les Brown Quotes.
Enjoy the Les Brown Inspirational Quotes, Les Brown Quotes, Les Brown Motivational Quotes, Les Brown Quotes About Life, Les Brown Quotes If You Want Something Bad Enough, Les Brown Sayings, Quotes Of Les Brown, Les Brown Quotes You Must Tell Yourself, and Motivational Speaker Les Brown Quotes.
Remember, sharing is caring.