Fitness Motivation Quotes: Are you in need of some motivation? This article contains a list of positive Fitness Motivation Quotes that could serve as a form of encouragement for everyone who has fitness goals. If you have to go out to the gym on a daily basis, then it’s quite necessary that you prepare your mind — so it’d be easy for you to scale through workout sessions, no matter how tough they appear.
The mind itself is simply a powerful tool, and it’s imperative that, at all times, you ensure it’s filled with positive phrases, sayings, and messages — in order to always keep you motivated for times you might think giving up is the best option.
Ready, let’s look at those Fitness Motivation Quotes.
Fitness Motivation Quotes
Here are Fitness Motivation Quotes.
1. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. – Mahatma Gandhi
3. If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
4. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
5. Once you are exercising regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it. – Erin Gray
6. If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness. – Robin Sharma
7. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
8. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but they worked on it every single day. – Abraham Lincoln
9. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
10. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
Gym Quotes For Men
Here are Gym Quotes For Men. Fitness Motivation Quotes!
11. I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count. – Muhammad Ali
12. Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded. – Wayne Dyer
13. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
14. Do something today that your future self will thank you for. – Sean Patrick
15. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
16. Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure. – Sly Stallone
17. Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. – Jack LaLanne
18. Don’t say ‘I can’t.’ Say, ‘I presently struggle with. – Tony Horton
19. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun
20. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
Inspiring Fitness Motivation Quotes
Here are Inspiring Fitness Motivation Quotes. Fitness Motivation Quotes!
21. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince. – Andrew Murphy
22. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
23. There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you. – Unknown
24. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. – George Galas
25. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Muhammad Ali
26. You can either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. – Jim Rohn
27. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
28. When you hit failure, your workout has just begun. – Ronnie Coleman
29. To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. – Buddha
30. When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no ‘I’ll start tomorrow. – VL Allineare
Gym Motivation Quotes
Here are Gym Motivation Quotes. Fitness Motivation Quotes!
31. The mind is the most important part of achieving any fitness goal. Mental change always comes before physical change. – Matt McGorry
32. Sweat is fat crying. — Unknown
33. We do not stop exercising because we grow old- we grow old because we stop exercising. – Dr. Kenneth Cooper
34. The gym is not the social club for the fit. It’s a training ground for everyone. – Unknown
35. I will beat her. I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her strengths. I’ve lost to her before but not this time. She is going down. I have the advantage because I know her well. She is the old me. – Unknown
36. In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up. – Rich Froning Jr.
37. You have to push past your perceived limits, push past that point you thought was as far as you can go. – Drew Brees
38. You don’t have to be good at it, you just have to do it. – Karina Candice Kong
39. It always seems impossible until it is done. – Nelson Mandela
40. You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work. – Joe Mangianello
Physical Fitness Quotes
Here are Physical Fitness Quotes. Fitness Motivation Quotes!
41. Good things come to those who sweat. – Unknown
42. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D. Larson
43. The body achieves what the mind believes. – Unknown
44. Dead last finish is greater than did not finish, which trumps did not start. – Unknown
45. What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up. – Unknown
46. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince. – Unknown
47. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
48. If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
49. The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking. – Mia Hamm
50. It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape. – Kerri Walsh Jennings
Motivational Fitness Sayings
Here are Motivational Fitness Sayings. Fitness Motivation Quotes!
51. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t. – Jerry Rice
52. The hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made, so if you push through, you can push through anything. – Dana Vollmer
53. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. – Tommy Lasorda
54. I know that if I set my mind to something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I will achieve it. – David Beckham
55. The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you’re going to be able to persevere through anything. – Carli Lloyd
56. Put all excuses aside and remember this: You are capable. – Zig Ziglar
57. When I feel tired, I just think about how great I will feel once I finally reach my goal. – Michael Phelps
58. The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
59. Confidence comes from discipline and training. – Robert Kiyosaki
60. You should never stay at the same level. Always push yourself to the next. – Marnelli Dimzon
Fitness Journey Quotes
Here are Fitness Journey Quotes. Fitness Motivation Quotes!
61. If you aren’t hurting after a good workout then obviously you haven’t done something right. – Mark W. Boyer
62. You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
63. You’re only one workout away from a good mood. – Unknown
64. If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied. – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
65. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. – Unknown
66. We can push ourselves further. We always have more to give. – Simone Biles
67. I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses. – Kobe Bryant
68. There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can’t go through life obsessing about what might have been. – Hugh Jackman
69. “I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve — not only to please the coach and the fans — but also to feel satisfied with myself. – Cristiano Ronaldo
70. You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work. – Joe Mangianello
71. Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed. – LeBron James
72. Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure. – Silvester Stallone
73. You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit. Pavel Tsatsouline
74. There is no magic pill. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
The following are Fitness Motivation Quotes that have what it takes to never allow you to get close to the point where you’d say “that’s it, it’s time to give up.” Before you step into the gym, read a few of these words, Fitness Motivation Quotes.
Enjoy these Gym Quotes For Men, Inspiring Fitness Motivation Quotes, Gym Motivation Quotes, Physical Fitness Quotes, Motivational Fitness Sayings, Fitness Journey Quotes and Fitness Motivation Quotes.
Remember, sharing is caring.