Bullying Quotes: A lot of us have one way or the other experienced “bullying,” and it’s really not an enjoyable experience. During the youth and childhood age-ranges are the times a good number of people are faced with this. No matter the form in which bullying comes, it remains something that has what it takes to crash your soul.
One major thing bullying does is, it lowers the self-esteem of the victim. If you desire to get some encouragement, reading our collection of Bullying Quotes will contribute immensely to giving you that encouragement. Without further words, let’s delve into what we have for you: Bullying Quotes.
Here are Bullying Quotes.
1. “Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” – Andrew Vachss
2. “People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
3. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” – Dan Pearce
4. “If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” – Taylor Swift
5. “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” – Sean Covey
6. “She had been bullied and tormented by Leena for a long time and she wasn’t going to take it anymore. She was tired of being pushed around. She wanted to be strong for herself and be the type of person who her daughter would’ve wanted to have as a mother.” – Valenciya Lyons
7. “Bullies don’t like to fight, son. They like to win. Being afraid is normal. The only fight you really have to win is the one against the fear.” – Kwame Alexander
8. “Insecure people only eclipse your sun because they’re jealous of your daylight and tired of their dark, starless nights.” – Shannon L. Alder
9. “Getting bullied in school taught me how to be strong, getting judged taught me to be better, failure taught me to be resilient and being made fun of taught me humility.” – Mehak Bhalla
10. “When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer
Best Bullying Quotes
Here are Best Bullying Quotes.
11. “A young outcast will often feel that there is something wrong with himself, but as he gets older, grows more confident in who he is, he will adapt, he will begin to feel that there is something wrong.” – Criss Jami
12. “Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment.” – Zack W. Van
13. “Remember this: They hate you because you represent something they feel they don’t have. It really isn’t about you. It is about the hatred they have for themselves. So smile today because there is something you are doing right that has a lot of people thinking about you.” – Shannon L. Alder
14. “Bullying is a horrible thing. It sticks with you forever. It poisons you. But only if you let it.” – Heather Brewer
15. “[…] you don’t have to wait for someone to treat you bad repeatedly. All it takes is once, and if they get away with it that once, if they know they can treat you like that, then it sets the pattern for the future.” – Jane Green
16. “Now, I’ve always known that there were bullies in the world. We’ve seen a lot of it in politics lately as well as in daily life. You see it where people who may be stronger, or bigger, or better with verbiage than other folks… show off. To me, that’s what bullying is, showing off. It’s saying, I’m better than you, I can take you down. Not just physically, but emotionally.” – Whoopi Goldberg
17. “Most bullies are the product of a stressful and often abusive home life. Next time a bully threatens or attacks you, just yell, ‘Don’t abuse me like your parents abuse you!’ Then call children’s services and tell them you saw this bully crying in the bathroom and you’re worried about him. Bam! He just got moved to a foster home.” – Eugene Mirman
18. “Be yourself. Don’t worry about what other people are thinking of you because they’re probably feeling the same kind of scared, horrible feelings that everyone does.” – Phil Lester
19. “Bullies like him were only strong while assured of victory; when faced with anyone more powerful, they turned into fawning sycophants, desperate to prove themselves.” – Jordan L. Hawk
20. “I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody.” – Abraham Lincoln
Bullying Quotes In English
Here are Bullying Quotes In English.
21. “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” – Lynette Mather
22. “We explain when someone is cruel or acts like a bully, you do not stoop to their level. Our motto is when they go low, you go high.” – Michelle Obama
23. “Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.” – Theodore Roosevelt
24. “A bully hides his fears with fake bravado. That is the opposite of self-assertiveness.” – Nathaniel Branden
25. “There’s a kind of radar that you get, after years of being talked about and made fun of by other people. You can almost smell it when it’s about to happen, can recognize instantly the sound of a hushed voice, lowered just enough to make whatever is said okay.” – Sarah Dessen
26. “But the coconut is also a symbol of resilience, Samar. Even in the conditions where there’s very little nourishment and even less nurturance, it flourishes, growing taller than most of the plants around it.” – Neesha Meminger
27. “Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being.” – Karen Mueller Coombs
28. “What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my ‘friends’ had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain.” – Jodee Blanco
29. “If you’re insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.” – Phil Lester
30. “Things will get easier, people’s minds will change, and you should be alive to see it.” – Ellen DeGeneres
Bullying Quotes & Sayings
Here are Bullying Quotes & Sayings.
31. “Freedom of Speech doesn’t justify online bullying. Words have power, be careful how you use them.” – Germany Kent
32. “I strongly believe that love is the answer and that it can mend even the deepest unseen wounds. Love can heal, love can console, love can strengthen, and yes, love can make change.” – Somaly Mam
33. “Apologies often cannot undo pain; but they can acknowledge it. And part of the cruelty of bullying is that the bruises it leaves are on the inside—it’s a hidden form of violence, shrouded by shame.” – Mathew N. Schmalz
34. “The human race tends to remember the abuses to which it has been subjected rather than the endearments. What’s left of kisses? Wounds, however, leave scars.” – Bertolt Brecht
35. “Don’t turn your face away. Once you’ve seen, you can no longer act like you don’t know. Open your eyes to the truth. It’s all around you. Don’t deny what the eyes to your soul have revealed to you. Now that you know, you cannot feign ignorance. Now that you’re aware of the problem, you cannot pretend you don’t care. To be concerned is to be human. To act is to care.” – Vashti Quiroz-Vega
36. “God dances with the outcast.” – Steven James
37. “If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” – Desmond Tutu
38. “Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts.” – Anna Godbersen
39. “Be kind to yourself. Remember that when you abuse yourself, you will experience the anger, regret, and apathy of the bully as well as the depression, anxiety, and insecurity of the victim. Whatever you do, be kind to yourself.” – Vironika Tugaleva
40. “It took strength to be quiet. It took strength to be kind. It took strength to let other people’s cruelty bounce right off of you.” – April Genevieve Tucholke
Inspiring Bullying Quotes
Here are Inspiring Bullying Quotes.
41. “In order to escape accountability for his crimes, the perpetrator does everything in his power to promote forgetting. If secrecy fails, the perpetrator attacks the credibility of his victim. If he cannot silence her absolutely, he tries to make sure no one listens.” – Judith Lewis Herman
42. “How would your life be different if… You walked away from gossip and verbal defamation? Let today be the day… You speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.” – Steve Maraboli
43. “I mulled over the implications and decided not to waste my time worrying about what everyone else thought, or to bother attempting to change their perceptions. My time at the Keep was just a stopover. Let them wonder.” – Maria V. Snyder
44. “People try to say suicide is the most cowardly act a man could ever commit. I don’t think that’s true at all. What’s cowardly is treating a man so badly that he wants to commit suicide.” – Tommy Tran
45. “Of all individuals, the hated, the shunned, and the peculiar are arguably most themselves. They wear no masks whatsoever in order to be accepted and liked; they do seem most guarded, but only by their own hands: as compared to the populace, they are naked.” – Criss Jami
46. “I have thick skin, I think the fact that I was severely bullied in my childhood helped me build strength and believe in my artistic vision. I deal with rejection very well. I have a lifelong vision and an unbreakable spirit.” – Nuno Roque
47. “Perhaps it is only human nature to inflict suffering on anything that will endure suffering, whether by reason of its genuine humility, or indifference, or sheer helplessness.” – Honoré de Balzac
48. “If you’re horrible to me, I’m going to write a song about it, and you won’t like it. That’s how I operate.” – Taylor Swift
49. “If bullies actually believe that somebody loves them and believes in them, they will love themselves, they will become better people, and many will even become saviors to the bullied.” – Dan Pearce
50. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” – Paulo Coelho
According to a site named VeryWellFamily, you can avoid bullying by putting these simple tips into practice.
1. Appear Confident: Whatever bully you see out there go out in search of those kids that depict low self-esteem, fear, and insecurity. Your physical appearance, how you carry yourself, can determine whether you’d attract bullies or not.
2. Make Eye Contact: Give your children the right tips on how to make firm eye contact to be able to send the “knock it off” message using their eyes. Bullies themselves get scared whenever someone — their target — stands his/her ground and look them straight into their eyes.
3. Let Go Of Victim Thinking: Anybody who refuses to let go of a feeling of injustice is most likely to end up feeling like a victim. Having the feeling of a victim will, with time, transform you into a victim. Kids that grow up harboring this mindset have a high chance of seeing the world like an unfair and unjust place.
4. Build Self-Esteem: This is a major component when it comes to the prevention of bullying. Kids who have self-esteem, healthy self-esteem, are more capable and confident. Know this, bullies steer clear of kids with concrete self-esteem.
5. Nurture Friendship: If bullies observe that you’re an isolated kid, you don’t really socialize — in other words, you stay without friends — they make you an easy target. And, kids with friends are likely to keep bullies at arm’s length.
We hope you had an amazing time going through our list of 50 Bullying Quotes — and the 5 tips to avoid bullies.
Thanks for reading.