Get Well Soon Msg For Best Friend: When your best friend is down, aside using the money to show how much you care, you can also show how much you care with your words — and these listed please get well soon messages. The messages below can serve as an encouragement to your friend in the hospital, letting him know that you can’t wait for him/her to get better soon.
When you call him or her your best friend, and he or she acknowledges that fact, it becomes an obligation for you to be there for him or her in times of difficulty.
“Get well soon, feel better soon” — it goes beyond saying just that. This is why we have outlined please get well soon messages.
Is your friend about taking surgery? You can use these as ideas to compose a befitting get well soon message after surgery.
Without further words, let’s push into what we have for you – Get Well Soon Msg For Best Friend.
Get Well Soon Msg For Best Friend
Here are messages you can use as you get well wishes, get well soon message and get well soon wish.
1. Dear friend, I am sending this get well soon text message, because I’ve missed your smiles. The absence of your smile is a great loss to us. Please, recover in no time and come back to us. We have missed you.
2. Your suffering is my suffering, and your pain is my pain — my friend, I can’t wait for you to get well. Please, recovery for us.
3. I don’t need to send cards or flowers for you to know how much I care about you. I have said my heartfelt prayer because that’s what real friendship entails. Get well soon.
4. Right now, I miss all the moments we’ve had with each other. I miss you. Please, heal fast and come back to me; I’ve missed you, buddy.
5. Don’t forget that you can rely on friends around — and if you can’t find anyone, I assure you that I’ll always be here for you. I’ll do anything for you, you know. Take care and get well soon.
6. My vibes and good wishes are always with you to help you fight in your sickness. I pray to God that you get well in no time, so you can irritate me even more.
7. Passing days without your presence is just like having a party without vibes and booze. The simplest and surest appeal I can do right now is to believe and pray to God that you recover so that we can go to the restaurant and have a drink together.
TRENDING: 51 Wedding Anniversary Wish For Friend
8. I miss you so very much. And, that’s the same way everyone else misses you, too. We miss you so badly, and we wish that your recovery comes speedily. Take care an know this: we are waiting eagerly for your recovery.
9. Get well soon, my good friend. I am sending a trailer load of good and pleasant wishes for your quick recovery and good health. I wish for sound health for you.
10. I send you the best of wishes you can ever think of. Do not forget that you can count on me whenever you need my help. Get well soon.
11. You struggle has always inspired me. You’re a strong warrior. I hope you fight through your sickness. I can’t wait for you to get well soon, so we can have good times together again.
12. God will always stick around with you to help you overcome the devils around. Your confidence will soon overcome every ounce of sickness you have. Get well soon; we miss you so much.
13. I’ve never seen someone like you — someone that possesses this kind of willpower. You surely can overcome this accident, and trust me, you’ll come back to your feet anytime soon. Know that our good wishes will always stay with you.
14. You might be lying and sleeping alone in the hospital bed and thinking that you’re suffering from that alone. But, always know that you are our sweetest and closest friend, and we cherish that fact. I wish you all the best, my good friend. Get well soon, buddy.
15. We are really missing your company — seriously. We can’t wait to have you back. You are my only motivation whenever I go through hard times. I’ll always be praying for you. I know you’ll get well soon.
16. Among all the friends I have, you are the only one who has always shown good intentions. In your hardest times — when you feel pain because of sickness — may God comfort you with all his powers.
17. Through this very text message, I send you special and warm wishes for your quick recovery, my best friend.
18. I am praying to God for your speedy recovery, which will bring about your comfort. Keep all of your worries aside, and keep your spirits up, too. Recover any time soon, please. Take care, and also, take rest.
19. I wish you a fast recovery, my dearest friend. I pray to God that comfort returns to you. You will be fine, and I know it. Get well soon, my best friend.
20. I have always been selective with the kind of friends I choose. But, when I choose, I cherish a lot. My best friend, I’ve chosen you, and I really love you. I’m lonely; I have nobody around me. Please, get well soon so we can come back to how we used to be. God heal you.
21. May God heal you from every illness. I know it very well that you’ll be fine in no time. I shed tears when I heard that you were admitted to the hospital. Please, don’t stay there for long, I am missing you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
22. I wish you can just stay sick for some more days, so you don’t get to pay me the money which you owe me. Jokes apart, you’re the only one I can call my best friend. I wish you a quick recovery.
23. You are my best and coolest friend among us. So, that hot fever which you have should get away from your system — I want you back on your feet. Come back so we can flirt with girls together.
24. Oh! Thank God, I am so happy that you’re sick. Now, you can go into a deep sleep; you always deprive yourself of sleep because of work. Anyway, I wish you a speedy recovery, my best friend.
25. You need to resume studies. You know that test is fast approaching and you have to read, right? Well, I know you’ll be fine soon. Get well soon, my best friend.
Please Get Well Soon Messages
Here are several get well soon messages for friend. You can pick one as your get well soon text message. Your best friend needs one of these.
26. You’re fortunate to get all those provisions, fruits, flowers, and the rest. Don’t start eating them yet. I am coming. Please, get well soon; we need to have fun. You know how we roll, right?
27. Hey, dear! I am sending you good luck and doses of luck on a daily basis. Please, take them alongside your medicine, so your recovery can speed up. I miss you, my best friend.
28. Trust me, if a hot friend like me come close to you, that fever will leave you. I’m coming, wait for me. Get well soon, my best friend.
29. The medicine you take in is to cure whatever sickness in your body, but this text is specifically to cure your soul. Get well soon, my big head friend.
30. It came to me like a real shock when I heard that you had an accident. I’m really not happy that it happened that way to you. I’m with a banquet of flowers in my hand, just to show you how much I desire your return. Get well soon, please. I can’t wait.
31. I’ll bring to you more than a handful of chocolate, and also, a mindful of prayers — prayers just for the hardest times you went through in the hospital. Get well soon.
READ ALSO: 51 Happy Birthday My Dear Brother Message
32. Your absence is really affecting my existence. I just can’t concentrate, because the level at which I miss you is something I can’t understand. I love you. Get well soon.
33. If no other person misses you, I do. I couldn’t hold myself but shed tears when I heard that you were taken to the hospital because of an emergency. I will never leave you, and I can’t wait to have fun with you again.
34. Real friends are rare, but I discovered what true friendship is like after I met you. You taught me what it’s like to love. Get well soon, please. I am missing you already.
35. Never lose confidence, and also, never lose hope at this time. I know it’s challenging, but please never lose hope. If the whole world leaves you, I won’t turn my back on you. NEVER. Get well soon.
36. Prayer and hope is your surest and best medicine. Have good faith and recover quickly, please. I love you.
37. Could it be that the doctor doesn’t know his/her job? Why hasn’t he/she been able to do her job correctly and get you out of that bed? See, I can’t wait any longer; I just can’t wait. Though I know you’ll be fine anytime soon. I wish you a quick recovery.
38. So, could it be that germs find you irresistible that way girl find you irresistible? Well, I’m joking though. Take out the germs, sickness, and come back to us. Get well soon, please.
39. The work of a doctor is to find out the disease in humans — the disease, causing you lots of pain. But, only a true friend can sense that you’re not okay. I wish you a speedy recovery. Feel better soon.
40. I’m sure that you don’t have being tucked in bed as one of the best things you know how to do. All your friends are really waiting for you to leave that bed and say, “I am back in action.” Get well soon, please.
41. I’m so sorry that I can’t come around to visit you, something has really held me up. But, I want you to know this: I always think about you. And, I pray for you, too. Feel better soon.
42. Everyone here with me misses those courageous smiles of yours. Everything has changed since your illness started — nothing has been the same. No one speaks of a joke just like the way you do, so I beg you, get well soon.
43. I wish you a speedy recovery, that’s because I really can’t wait to have you back. Please, come back to us. Get out of that bed. Feel better soon.
44. I wish you a healthy and fast recovery. Keep your faith in God, and trust me, you’ll surely get well soon.
45. Ever since you left me, I haven’t been the same. Please, put me out of this, and the only way you can do this is to get well soon. I miss you so much.
46. The illness has no power to do a tough man like you anything. You have the power; beat the clumsy disease, and get well soon.
47. I pray that you recover in a fast manner. I miss you already. Feel better soon, please.
48. If you don’t get well soon, I’ll come to the hospital and drag you home. I know I can’t do that, but I’m bored without you. I really can’t wait to see you home again. Come back home. Get well soon.
49. My best friend, get well soon — like real soon. I know you went through lots of pain after the surgery, but I know you’ll get past that. Feel well soon.
50. I love you, and I can’t abandon you. If only you know how much I need you back, you’ll pity me. I pray to God for a speedy recovery.
And, yes! These are the Get Well Soon Msg For Best Friend, and Please Get Well Soon Messages.
Remember, sharing is caring.