Happy Anniversary Quotes: Every day with that one person that’s so special to your heart comes new blessings and accomplishments. Your anniversary is like a day set aside for you and your lover to stop and reflect. Whether you have been together for two, three, or even 20 years, it’s always going to be a special day, your anniversary.
We assure you that we know how difficult it can be when it comes to putting together the right words. In this article, we have compiled several Happy Anniversary Quotes. These Happy Anniversary Quotes will help you get ideas.
Happy Anniversary Quotes
Here are Happy Anniversary Quotes.
1. “Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same.” — Emily Brontë
2. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
3. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
4. “Real love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
5. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.” — Unknown
6. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
7. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
8. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.” — Unknown
9. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” — Unknown
10. “I want you for always…days, years, eternities.” — Franz Schubert
Wedding Anniversary Quotes
Here are Wedding Anniversary Quotes. Happy Anniversary Quotes!
11. “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” — Robert Browning
12. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.” — Unknown
13. “When I follow my heart, it leads me to you.” — Unknown
14. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
15. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne
16. “To keep your marriage brimming with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong—admit it, whenever you’re right—shut up.” — Ogden Nash
17. “A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.” – Unknown
18. “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” — Joyce Brothers
19. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing…she goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” — Henry Youngman
20. “God proved two things when he brought us together: his genius and his sense of humor.” – Unknown
Marriage Anniversary Quotes
Here are Marriage Anniversary Quotes. Happy Anniversary Quotes!
21. “If two people love each other, nothing is impossible. Except deciding where to eat.” — Unknown
22. “Marriage is like a deck of cards: At the start, all you need is two hearts and a diamond, but after a while, you just wish you had a club and a spade!” — Unknown
23. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
24. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
25. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Rumi
26. “I love you much most beautiful darling more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky.” ― E.E. Cummings
27. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” — Unknown
28. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
29. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — Paulo Coelho
30. “An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.” — Unknown
Anniversary Quotes For Couple
Here are Anniversary Quotes For Couple. Happy Anniversary Quotes!
31. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” — Pablo Neruda
32. “Those that truly love, have roots that grow towards each other underground. And when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two.” — Captain Corelli’s Mandolin by Louis de Bernières
33. “If I had a flower for every time thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
34. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” — Leo Christopher
35. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
36. “When you meet the one who changes the way your heart beats, dance with them to that rhythm for as long as the song lasts.” — Kirk Diedrich
37. “Where there is love there is life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Happy Anniversary Quotes From Songs
Here are Happy Anniversary Quotes From Songs.
38. “I’m not looking for another as I wander in my time/Walk me to the corner, our steps will always rhyme/You know my love goes with you, your love stays with me/It’s just the way life changes, like the shoreline of the sea.” — “Hey, That’s No Way to Say Goodbye” by Leonard Cohen
39. “Forever can never be long enough for me/To feel like I’ve had long enough with you.” — “Marry Me” by Train
40. “I could make you happy, make your dreams come true/Nothing that I wouldn’t do/Go to the ends of the Earth for you/To make you feel my love.” — “Make You Feel My Love” by Bob Dylan
41. “And all along I believed I would find you/Time has brought your heart to me/I have loved you for a thousand years/I’ll love you for a thousand more.” — “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
42. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — “Tenerife Sea” by Ed Sheeran
43. “How sweet it is to be loved by you.” — “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)” by Marvin Gaye
Happy Anniversary Quotes From Literature
Here are Happy Anniversary Quotes From Literature.
44. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” —The Princess Bride by William Goldman
45. ”I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” —The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
46. “Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same.” — Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
47. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” — You Are My Sun, My Moon, and All My Stars by E.E. Cummings
48. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe
49. “If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.” ― The More Loving One by W.H. Auden
Happy Anniversary Quotes For Him/Her
Here are Happy Anniversary Quotes For Him/Her.
50. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
51. “You don’t marry someone you can live with–you marry someone you cannot live without.” – Unknown
52. “You are, and will always be, my happy place.” – Unknown
53. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
54. “Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day.” – Unknown
55. “I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so, I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
56. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
57. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
58. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicholas Sparks
59. “We loved a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allen Poe
60. “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
Happy Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Husband
Here are Happy Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Husband.
61. “Our anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but our marriage is a timeless one.” – Unknown
62. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
63. “True love doesn’t demand a happy ending because it doesn’t exist to end. It is to cherish each other’s presence for a lifetime.” – Unknown
64. “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
65. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
66. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
67. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
68. “I love you much, most beautiful darling, more than anyone on the earth, and I like you better than everything in the sky.” – E. E. Cummings
69. “An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.” – Unknown
70. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
One Year Anniversary Quotes
Here are One Year Anniversary Quotes. Happy Anniversary Quotes!
71. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” – E. E. Cummings
72. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” – N. R. Hart
73. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, and at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov
74. “The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent and it must be equal.” – Frank Pittman
75. “Those monumental anniversary celebrations aren’t what ultimately determine the actual direction of our marriage. Rather, it’s the here and now. It’s those daily decisions we make individually and together that influence how our relationship actually fares in the long run.” – Ashleigh Slater
76. “Here is to loving, to romance, to us. May we travel together through time. We alone count as none, but together we’re one, For our partnership puts love to rhyme.” – Unknown
77. “I was lucky to meet someone who has the same drive and wanted the same things in life… We have created 4 beautiful children and I couldn’t wish for a more loving and caring mummy for them… Happy anniversary, I love you.” – David Beckham
78. “Our anniversary reminds me that when we married there were just the two of us, but now look at our family – children and grandchildren that we love and cherish. What we created together is worth more than anything in this world and our love for each other and for our family just gets stronger each day.” – Robert Rivers
79. “Anniversaries are not made just for two married people but, instead, are made for soul mates; you, my sweetheart, you are that one and only soulmate.” – Byron Pulsifer
80. “The expression of love to another is not reserved for a single day or for a special event or occasion like an anniversary for a birthday. The celebration of love is more about how you live each day with the one you love and care for.” – Byron Pulsifer
Dad Mom Wedding Anniversary Quotes’
Here are Dad Mom Wedding Anniversary Quotes. Happy Anniversary Quotes!
81. I remember one of my uncles advising me with some powerful lines of wisdom on the occasion of his silver wedding anniversary: “You can’t live a superficial life for long – just like water, which will always find its natural path.” – Sumeet Jain, Life is a pack of 52 cards
82. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.” – Simone Signoret
83. But to sustain a marriage for 50 years, you have to get real a little bit and find someone who is understanding and who you can grow with. My mom always says, ‘Marry the man who loves you a millimeter more.’ – Ali Larter
84. “The best of happiness, honour and fortune keep with you.” – William Shakespeare
85. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
86. “A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.” – Unknown
87. “Never strike your wife – even with a flower.” – Hindu Proverb
88. “All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love.” – Marquis de Lafayette
89. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
90. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
We are sure these Happy Anniversary Quotes would give you ideas — when you start composing something special for your life partner. You can as well copy any of them, the Happy Anniversary Quotes, and use them that way.
Enjoy these Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Marriage Anniversary Quotes, Anniversary Quotes For Couple, One Year Anniversary Quotes, Dad Mom Wedding Anniversary Quotes.
Remember, sharing is caring.