Happy Weekend Quotes: Show me someone who doesn’t like the “fun” time weekend brings, and I’ll show you someone who can live without drinking water. What that means in essence is “for most persons, weekends are days set aside for enjoyable activities with friends and family.”
As we know, weekends don’t come and stay with us forever — so whenever they come, ensure you make the most out of them. Take time to rest, recoup, have all the fun and do all the things you love so much. You can use these Happy Weekend Quotes to update your social media accounts.
Without further words, let’s dive right into it: Happy Weekend Quotes.
Happy Weekend Quotes
Here are Happy Weekend Quotes.
1. “I’m an old man. A big weekend for me is Home Depot and a Caesar salad.” – Valee
2. “When you’re young, you should live out every weekend. Even if you look like a scarecrow, you just gotta go!” – Jonathan Brandis
3. “Anybody have plans to stare at their phone somewhere exciting this weekend?” ― Nitya Prakash
4. “No weekend, all weakened.” ― Toba Beta
5. “When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
6. “Good weather all the week, but come the weekend the weather stinks. When the weather is too hot, they complain… when it’s just right, they’re watching TV.” – Rita Rudner
7. “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
8. “There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends.” – Arnot Sheppard
9. “Nobody wants to give up a weekend-long excuse to dress up and attempt to outshine one another.” – Elizabeth Eulberg
10. “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.” – Vanilla Ice
Enjoy Weekend Quotes
Here are Enjoy Weekend Quotes. Happy Weekend Quotes!
11. “Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend.” – Catherine Pulsifer
12. “I cycle every weekend. Sometimes I swim.” – Devon Cajuste
13. “Entrepreneurs don’t have weekends or birthdays or holidays.” – Richie Norton
14. “The weekend is here and you deserve a medal for getting through this week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
15. “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” – Robert Brault
16. “It’s okay if every weekend doesn’t lead to big moments and campfires and laughter…” – Morgan Harper Nichols
17. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn Vos Savant
18. “Sunday! A family day with a touch of weekend thrown in for good measure.” – Anthony T. Hincks
19. “The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week…” – Byron Pulsifier
20. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week…” Enjoy your weekend, and be proud of all you’ve accomplished this week!” – Byron Pulsifier
Weekend Wishes Quotes
Here are Weekend Wishes Quotes. Happy Weekend Quotes!
21. “I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.” – Zoe Saldana
22. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, Thank God it’s Friday’. But weekends are special…” – Helen Mirren
23. “If you find you are stressed out during the week…don’t bring work home.” – Kate Summers
24. “I’m usually up at 6 A.M., even on the weekend.” – Nick Frost
25. “Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money…are more likely to be…very unhappy. …They live for their vacations and weekends…” – Catherine Pulsifer
26. “Seeing the family is a very important part of my weekend.” – Susannah York
27. “Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend.” – Rebecca Black
28. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
29. “Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.” – Unknown
30. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
Best Happy Weekend Quotes
Here are Best Happy Weekend Quotes.
31. “Sundays are like confetti floating in the air…you hope a bit of wind could blow…so they could fly a bit longer.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
32. “It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.” – Jimmy Buffett
33. “… Enjoy yourself. You work hard every day; you deserve to turn up on the weekends with your friends.” – Logic
34. “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.” – Anthony Burgess
35. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” – Robert M. Gates
36. “Typically a weekend retreat for the heart, soul and palate, brunch is the perfect way to unwind and reconnect.” – Marcela Valladolid
37. “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” – Debasish Mridha
38. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend…! You have my blessing.” – Florence Welch
39. “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
40. “Unless it’s an emergency, don’t bother me after 6:00 p.m. and on weekends.” – Merv Griffin
Happy Weekend Quotes For Facebook
Here are Happy Weekend Quotes For Facebook. Happy Weekend Quotes!
41. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” – Proverb
42. “My perfect weekend is going for a walk with my family in the park…” – Anne Wojcicki
43. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.” – S.A. Sachs
44. “I’ve always loved the ‘Weekend Update’ people.” – Chevy Chase
45. “…Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” – Derek Jeter
46. “The weekends are too short for sleep!” – Bryant A. Loney
47. “I could easily escape to a hotel for a weekend and do absolutely nothing.” – David Boreanaz
48. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
49. “The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere…” – Jean Rhys
50. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
Happy Weekend Everyone Quotes
Here are Happy Weekend Everyone Quotes. Happy Everyone Quotes!
51. “Why is Monday so far away from Friday and Friday so close to Monday?” – Unknown
52. “Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends.” – Marcus Samuelsson
53. “Weekend enjoyment start…” – Navnath Godse
54. “I still work weekends because I like it; I enjoy it…” – Unknown
55. “Cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend.” – Amy Krouse Rosenthal
56. “To be in the All-Star Weekend is something that’s special.” – Jimmer Fredette
57. “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.” – Anthony Burgess
58. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” – Bo Bennett
59. “Oldtimers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike…” – Casey Stengel
60. “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun,” – Hanna Rhoades
Happy Saturday Weekend Quotes
Here are Happy Saturday Weekend Quotes. Happy Weekend Quotes!
61. “Why not try to relax your troubled mind by taking a walk in the park, or going on a weekend hiking trip with family or friends and enjoy the view?” – E.L. Herndon, ‘Self Help
62. “Being in love is what makes working all week bearable…and makes Friday night really feel like The Weekend.” – Julie Hintz
63. “All-Star Weekend always treats me great. I love the atmosphere that comes with it.” – Cam’ron
64. “This weekend don’t think about Monday, it will come soon enough.” – Robert Rivers
65. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” – Jimmy Bennett
66. “Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend.” – Zenna Schaffer
67. “My father is my best friend. We work side by side and spend every weekend together.” – Eric Trump
68. “The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth…its announced end, followed the rhythm of life …” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
69. “Why do we say ‘Have a great weekend?…I have no control over your weekend. Have a great weekend.” – Pete Holmes
70. “Miami’s great. I love going there for a weekend of fun.” – Nina Agdal
Happy Saturday Quotes
Here are Happy Saturday Quotes. Happy Weekend Quotes!
71. “A perfect weekend in London has to start on Friday night, by going to the theatre…I enjoy…as much as possible.” – Helen McCrory
72. “We’re homebodies. I’ve gotten to see my kids’ smiles…Every day is a weekend.” – Larry The Cable Guy
73. “Freedom begins where work ends- the realm of freedom is after hours, on the weekend, on vacation, and not at work.” – Peter Frase
74. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn Vos Savant
75. “Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.” – Richard Rorty
76. “My weekends are extremely precious.” – Mariska Hargitay
77. “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.” – Rod Schmidt
78. “If Friday were a person, I would give it a big hug and a kiss.” – Unknown
79. “I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.” – Zoe Saldana
80. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
Saturday Greetings Quotes
Here are Saturday Greetings Quotes. Happy Weekend Quotes!
81. “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks
82. “Save your energy during the week, you’ll need it if you want to dance during the whole weekend!” – Unknown
83. “Sundays are like confetti floating in the air in slow motion.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
84. “Pretend like it’s the weekend …We could pretend it all the time.” – Jack Johnson
85. “Why wait for the weekend to have fun.” – Loesje
86. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” – Catherine McCormack
87. “Had an amazing weekend hanging with my pals.” – Victoria Justice
88. “There is no quote out there that can fully describe how great the weekend is.” – Unknown
89. “Saturdays, the world is a better place again.” – Golden Flower
90. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” – Sanhita Baruah
Happy Weekend Quotes For Friends
Here are Happy Weekend Quotes For Friends. Happy Weekend Quotes!
91. “…You’ve had about seven hours of sleep since Friday…You’re sunk from a riot of relaxation.” – Ogden Nash
92. “I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment.” – Audrey Hepburn
93. “…I’d spend every weekend at my home in Zermatt in Switzerland.” – Vanessa Mae
94. “The weekend is a time for no’s – no alarm clock, no rushing, no urgent phone calls, no working nights!” – Catherine Pulsifer
95. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.” – S.A. Sachs
96. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
97. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” – Sanhita Baruah
98. “I just want what we all want: a comfortable couch, a nice beverage, a weekend of no distractions…” – Elizabeth Gilbert
99. “Some of the most relaxing weekends I have ever enjoyed were those I spent quietly with a sense of all work to date completed….” – Aung San Suu Kyi
100. “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
101. “Spending a weekend with Hitler would have been boring in the extreme, although you would have had a greater certainty in coming back alive.” – Alan Bullock
102. “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
103. “May your weekend be full of adventure and cheer, and may the beginning of the next week be far away.” – Unknown
104. “Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing.” Have a happy weekend!
105. “Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts, and batteries for the remote control.” –Diana Jordan
106. “The weekend is here and you deserve a medal for getting through this week. May your weekend feel longer than the working week.” — Unknown
We hope you enjoyed our collection of Happy Weekend Quotes?
Enjoy these Enjoy Weekend Quotes, Weekend Wishes Quotes, Best Happy Weekend Quotes, Happy Weekend Quotes For Facebook, Happy Weekend Everyone Quotes, Happy Saturday Weekend Quotes, Happy Saturday Quotes, Saturday Greetings Quotes, and Happy Weekend Quotes For Friends.
Thanks for reading.