Happy Life Quotes: We can’t deny the fact that life itself is a beautiful journey — and it’s necessary that we all embrace it to the fullest. Even though you need to wake up and seize the day, you still need to have it at the bank of your mind that life is a great gift to mankind. Whether it’s an encouraging quote from a celebrity or funny quote — we all need a little motivation and inspiration these days.
In this article, we have helped you in compiling a good number of Happy Life Quotes, so you won’t go through the stress of looking for positive Life Quotes.
Without further words, let’s dive right into what we have for you — Happy Life Quotes.
Happy Life Quotes
Here are Happy Life Quotes.
1. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
2. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
3. “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
4. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
5. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
6. “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
7. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
8. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” — Will Smith
9. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”– Babe Ruth
10. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness
Here are Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness. Happy Life Quotes!
11. “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – (Attributed to various sources)
12. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”– Frank Sinatra
13. “In order to write about life first you must live it.”– Ernest Hemingway
14. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”– Henry Ford
15. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” —Dolly Parton
17. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” — Oprah Winfrey
18. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates
19. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”– Soren Kierkegaard
20. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
Happy Life Quotes And Sayings
Here are Happy Life Quotes And Sayings. Happy Life Quotes!
21. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” — LeBron James
22. “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” — Kobe Bryant
23. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” — Kevin Hart
24. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
25. “Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can.” — Hillary Clinton (inspired by John Wesley quote)
26. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
27. “Live for each second without hesitation.” — Elton John
28. “Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met – obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty.” — John F. Kennedy (JFK Quotes)
29. “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — Celine Dion
30. “You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.” ― George Clooney
Live Life Happy Quotes
Here are Live Life Happy Quotes. Happy Life Quotes!
31. “My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” — Forrest Gump (Forrest Gump Quotes)
32. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
33. “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”— Lao-Tze
34. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
35. “Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
36. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” ― Robert Frost
37. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little nameless, unencumbered acts of kindness and of love.” — Wordsworth
38. “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” — Lillian Dickson
39. “The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
40. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another.” — Helen Keller
Short Happy Life Quotes
Here are Short Happy Life Quotes. Happy Life Quotes!
41. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
42. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
43. “Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
44. “Keep calm and carry on.” — Winston Churchill
45. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” — Charles Swindoll
46. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
47. “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.” — Stephen Hawking
48. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain
49. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
50. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” — Buddha
Quotes About Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy
Here are Quotes About Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy. Happy Life Quotes!
51. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
52. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” — Kevin Kruse
53. “Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.” — Benjamin Franklin
54. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” — Grandma Moses
55. “The greatest pleasure of life is love.” — Euripides
56. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
57. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
58. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
59. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
60. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
Happiest Moment Quotes
Here are Happiest Moment Quotes. Happy Life Quotes!
61. “The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes.” —Frank Lloyd Wright
62. “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” —Kate Winslet
63. “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person.” —Bill Clinton
64. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Mahatma Gandhi
65. “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” —Neil Armstrong
66. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
67. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” —Dr. Seuss
68. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” —Morris West
69. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” —Malcolm Forbes
70. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
Quotes About Moving Forward In Life And Being Happy
Here are Quotes About Moving Forward In Life And Being Happy. Happy Life Quotes!
71. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
72. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” —Jeff Bezos
73. “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —J. K. Rowling
74. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” —Mary Kay Ash
75. “We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.” —Hillary Clinton
76. “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” —Audrey Hepburn
77. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” —Warren Buffett
78. “There are no mistakes, only opportunities.” —Tina Fey
79. “Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow.” —Jay-Z
79. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan
80. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Happy Today Quotes
Here are Happy Today Quotes. Happy Life Quotes!
81. “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes … the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules … You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things … They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius …” – Steve Jobs
82. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
83. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” —Mahatma Gandhi
84. “Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.” —Ellen DeGeneres
85. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” — Will Smith
86. “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” – Sholom Aleichem
87. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”– Buddha
88. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
89. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
90. “Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.” — Anonymous
Cute Happy Quotes About Life
Here are Cute Happy Quotes About Life. Happy Life Quotes!
91. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
92. “Happiness is the feeling that power increases — that resistance is being overcome.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
93. “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.” — Confucius
94. “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.”— Seneca
95. “When it is obvious that goals can’t be reached, don’t adjust the goals, but adjust the action steps.” — Confucius
96. “Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.” — Henry David Thoreau
97. “Don’t be afraid to fail. It’s not the end of the world, and in many ways, it’s the first step toward learning something and getting better at it.” — Jon Hamm
98. “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
99. “I think if you live in a black-and-white world, you’re gonna suffer a lot. I used to be like that. But I don’t believe that anymore.” – Bradley Cooper
100. “I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me.” – Brad Pitt
101. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” — Swami Vivekananda
And what we’ve outlined are the various Happy Life Quotes — just for you. These Happy Life Quotes will help you see life from a different perspective.
Enjoy these Happy Life Quotes And Sayings, Happy Life Quotes, Live Life Happy Quotes, Short Happy Life Quotes, Quotes About Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy, Happiest Moment Quotes, Quotes About Moving Forward In Life And Being Happy, Happy Today Quotes, and Cute Happy Quotes About Life.
Remember, sharing is caring.