Happy Day Quotes: If you barely have happy days, you can go through these Happy Day Quotes to get words THAT have what it takes to revive that happiness from within you. You have to know that in as much as external things can cause happiness, it’s still a thing of decision for you to ALWAYS stay happy.
In this article, we want to share with you a couple of Happy Day Quotes to help you always stay positive.
Without further words, let’s get down to the crux of this article: Happy Day Quotes.
Happy Day Quotes
Here are Happy Day Quotes.
1. “Happiness comes from peace. Peace comes from indifference.” – Naval Ravikant
2. “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.” – Rita Mae Brown
3. “Happiness is not doing fun things. Happiness is doing meaningful things.” – Maxime Lagacé
4. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
5. “Happiness is a state where nothing is missing.” – Naval Ravikant
6. “Life gets better when you accept more and reject less.” – Maxime Lagacé
7. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
8. “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
9. “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” – Joseph Addison
10. “You can only have bliss if you don’t chase it.” – Henepola Gunaratana
Happy Day Quotes Of All Time
Here are Happy Day Quotes Of All Time.
11. “Happiness is a function of accepting what is.” – Werner Erhard
12. “True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” – Helen Keller
13. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
14. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
15. “The truly wise and happy are never rushed.” – Maxime Lagacé
16. “Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes.” – Charles Dickens
17. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
18. “That’s your unlimited desires that are clouding your peace, your happiness.” – Naval Ravikant
19. “We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh.” – William James
20. “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” – Frank Tyger
Positive Happy Day Quotes
Here are Positive Happy Day Quotes.
21. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Ludwig Jacobowski
22. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
23. “Enjoy it. Because it’s happening.” – Stephen Chbosky
24. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” – Lou Holtz
25. “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
26. “You are completely in control of your own happiness, and you have no control over the happiness of others.” – Naval Ravikant
27. “True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.” – Joseph Addison
28. “Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.” – Walt Whitman
29. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
Best Happy Day Quotes
Here are Best Happy Day Quotes.
31. “Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory.” – Albert Schweitzer
32. “It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness.” – Richard Branson
33. “Seek it outside and you’ll be exhausted. Seek it inside and you’ll find a path.” – Maxime Lagacé
34. “What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.” – Colette
35. “I am very happy because I have conquered myself and not the world. I am very happy because I have loved the world and not myself.” – Sri Chinmoy
36. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
37. “Happiness is an inside job.” – William Arthur Ward
38. “People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.” – Anton Chekhov
39. “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” – Thomas Jefferson
40. “Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time…serenity, that nothing is.” – Thomas Szasz
Happy Day Quotes In English
Here are Happy Day Quotes In English.
41. “Success quotes is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie
42. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” – Mark Twain
43. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
44. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
45. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
46. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
47. “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
48. “Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.” – Ayn Rand
49. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
50. “In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom.” – Buddha
Everyday Is A Happy Day Quotes
Here are Everyday Is A Happy Day Quotes.
51. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
52. “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” – Ernest Hemingway
53. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. “The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
55. “Indeed, man wishes to be happy even when he so lives as to make happiness impossible.” – Augustine of Hippo
56. “If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” – Roy T. Bennett
57. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
58. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
59. “Being happy is being satisfied. Being satisfied means accepting.” – Maxime Lagacé
60. “Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.” – Colette
Today Happy Day Quotes
Here are Today Happy Day Quotes.
61. “The constant happiness is curiosity.” – Alice Munro
62. “Stop being busy. Start being present.” – Maxime Lagacé
63. “Happiness is inversely correlated with desire.” – Unknown
64. “Being happy is not the only happiness.” – Alice Walker
65. “Doing what you were born to do… That’s the way to be happy.” – Agnes Martin
66. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
67. “Happiness is acceptance.” – Unknown
68. “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.” – Seneca
69. “Whoever is happy will make others happy.” – Anne Frank
70. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” – Winnie the Pooh
Oh Happy Day Quotes
Here are Oh Happy Day Quotes.
71. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
72. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
73. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” – James Oppenheim
74. “I’m happy. Which often looks like crazy.” – David Henry Hwang
75. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
76. “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, ‘If this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is.” – Kurt Vonnegut
77. “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
78. “The deepest satisfaction you’ll find will be when you give all you’ve got on one thing, or when you’ll do absolutely nothing and accept life as it is. Think On and Off. Avoid the middle.” – Maxime Lagacé
79. “Happiness does not lead to gratitude. Gratitude leads to happiness.” – David Steindl-Rast
80. “What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Happy Day Quotes Short
Here are Happy Day Quotes Short.
81. “The greatest secret to happiness and peace is letting every life situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be. Then, make the very best of it.” – Thibaut
82. “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” – Chuck Palahniuk
83. “People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat – that’s the only moral they know.” – Dany Laferrière
84. “I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.” – Albert Schweitzer
85. “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
86. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
87. “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
88. “Today is life – the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.” – Dale Carnegie
89. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
90. “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” – Carrie Jones
Sunny Happy Day Quotes
Here are Sunny Happy Day Quotes.
91. “I have only two kinds of days: happy and hysterically happy.” – Allen J. Lefferdink
92. “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” – William Feather
93. “On the whole, the happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.” – William R. Inge
94. “Pleasure is very seldom found where it is sought. Our brightest blazes are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks.” – Samuel Johnson
95. “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
96. “There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
97. “School, politics, sports, and games train us to compete against others. True rewards – wealth, knowledge, love, fitness, and equanimity – come from ignoring others and improving ourselves.” – Naval Ravikant
98. “Happiness is a choice and a skill and you can dedicate yourself to learning that skill and making that choice.” – Naval Ravikant
99. “With my desire to improve everything, I destroy the moment.” – Naval Ravikant
100. “Not wanting something is as good as having it. ” – Naval Ravikant
Happy Day Quotes For Friends
Here are Happy Day Quotes For Friends.
101. “Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
102. “If we would just slow down, happiness would catch up to us.” – Richard Carlson
103. “Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities.” – Aristotle
104. “Don’t postpone joy until you have learned all of your lessons. Joy is your lesson.” – Alan Cohen
105. “There are two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations.” – Jodi Picoult
106. “If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.” – Mother Teresa
107. “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” – L.M. Montgomery
108. “Say “no” more often so you can say “yes” to what’s important.” – Maxime Lagacé
109. “Truly happy people don’t need to show others that they are.” – Maxime Lagacé
110. “A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.” – Unknown
Happy Day Quotes For Instagram
Here arfe Happy Day Quotes For Instagram.
111. “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human- in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” – C. JoyBell C.
112. “Happiness is the default state. It’s what’s there when you remove the sense that something is missing in life.” – Naval Ravikant
113. “The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring.” – Carl Sandburg
114. “It is difficult to find happiness within oneself, but it is impossible to find it anywhere else.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
115. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” – Bernard Meltzer
116. “Sometimes we don’t find the thing that will make us happy because we can’t give up the thing that was supposed to.” – Robert Brault
117. “Happiness in this world, when it comes, comes incidentally. Make it the object of pursuit, and it leads us a wild-goose chase, and is never attained.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
118. “When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
119. “Enjoyment is just the sound of being centered.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
120. “Everything is a gift of the universe – even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” – Ken Keyes Jr
We hope you had a good time going through our list of Happy Day Quotes. You can as well copy and paste any one of the Happy Day Quotes and share with your friends and family.
Thanks for reading.