Happy Holidays Quotes: Holidays are those times of the year when you can — without the thought of “I need to work” — spend quality time with your loved ones, friends, and family. Connecting with family, friends and your various loved ones has its way of making our hearts full.
We have compiled a good number of Happy Holidays Quotes that can inspire you to spread happiness and cheer. As we observe the holiday season, two things we find ourselves doing are reflecting on those close to our hearts and the previous year.
Sending your loved ones “Holiday Wishes” [Happy Holidays Quotes] is a way of expressing your love and showing how much you care.
Let’s get right into it.
Happy Holidays Quotes
Here are Happy Holidays Quotes.
1. “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.” – Kahlil Gibran
2. “Come, woo me, woo me; for now I am in holiday humor and like enough to consent.” – William Shakespeare
3. “Sharing the holiday with other people, and feeling that you’re giving of yourself, gets you past all the commercialism.” — Caroline Kennedy
4. “The Joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing each other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” – W. C. Jones
5. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
6. “Happy holidays! Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season and the happiness all throughout the upcoming year.” – Unknown
7. “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.”- John Boswell
8. “May you enjoy all the gifts you received this holiday. Here’s wishing you a blissful holiday ahead!”
9. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”- Edith Sitwell
10. “Take a break and chill because this is the time of the year to rejoice, celebrate and also feel rewarded.” – Unknown
Holiday Wishes Quotes
Here are Holiday Wishes Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
11. “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
12. “The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us.” – Anonymous
13. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Wishing you happiness.” – Helen Keller
14. “The season of festivities and wonder is waiting for you to unwrap joy and gaiety. Happy Holidays!”
15. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
16. “Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.” – Unknown
17. “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” – Bob Phillips
18. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.” — Donald E. Westlake
19. “May the Spirit of the Holidays be with you throughout the New Year.” – Unknown
20. “The holiest of holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart; The secret anniversaries of the heart.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Happy Holiday Quotes
Here are Happy Holiday Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
21. “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.” – Maya Angelou
22. “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” –Henry David Thoreau
23. “Happiness is there for the taking, and the making.” — Oprah Winfrey
24. “May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
25. “There’s something about a holiday that isn’t all about how much money you spend.” – Hilarie Burton
26. “I look forward to the holiday season every year.” – Cate Blanchett
27. “Holidays – any holiday – are such a great opportunity to focus on bringing the family together.” – Lidia Bastianich
28. “A holiday is an opportunity to journey within. It is also a chance to chill, to relax. It is when I switch on my rest mode.” – Prabhas
29. “May the miracles and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.”
30. “Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.” – Ellen DeGeneres
Best Happy Holidays Quotes
Here are Best Happy Holidays Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
31. “I find that it’s the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.” – Amy Adams
32. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” –Victor Borge
33. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.” – Carol Nelson
34. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” –William Arthur Ward
35. “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
36. “It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” – Agnes M. Pharo
37. “Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest little snow crystal, matters somehow. I have a place in the pattern, and so do you. Thinking of you this holiday season!” – T.A. Barron
38. “For me, I think everybody with half a heart tries to do their best to do their part of good during the holiday season.” – Darren Criss
39. “Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young
40. “Faith makes everything possible in life, Love that kindles the heart, Hope this season will bring a smile. Stay blessed and have a Merry Christmas!” – Unknown
Happy Holidays Quotes For Cards
Here are Happy Holidays Quotes For Cards. Happy Holidays Quotes!
41. “Small cheer and great welcome make a merry feast.” — William Shakespeare
42. “A friend is a gift you give yourself.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
43. “I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.” – Unknown
44. “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance — each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.” – Deborah Whipp
45. “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” – David Cameron
46. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
47. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
48. “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
49. “Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” – Hannah Senesh
50. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” –Dale Evans
Wishing Happy Holidays Quotes
Here are Wishing Happy Holidays Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
51. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” –Mother Theresa
52. “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”—F. Scott Fitzgerald
53. “Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.”—Leo Tolstoy
54. “Not what we say about our blessing, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.”—W.T. Purkiser
55. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”—Norman Wesley Brooks
56. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.”—Rainer Maria Rilke
57. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in this living room on Christmas Day.” – Unknown
58. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”—C.S. Lewis
59. “Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.”—The Dalai Lama
60. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.”—Buddha
Positivity Happy Holidays Quotes
Here are Positivity Happy Holidays Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
61. “The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.”—Robert Atlinger
62. “May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.” – Unknown
63. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.”—Melody Beattie
64. “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.” — Thomas S. Monson
65. “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”—Freya Stark
66. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”—Edith Wharton
67. “Be happy. Be bright. Be you.” – Unknown
68. “Everything is just better during the holidays.” – Unknown
69. “Last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.”—T.S. Eliot
70. “Take a vacation so long, you forget all of your passwords.”— Unknown
Happy Holidays Wishes Quotes
Here are Happy Holidays Wishes Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
71. “This boy turkied my Thanksgiving, but I won’t let him Grinch my Christmas.” – Dean Hughes
72. “A holiday isn’t a holiday, without plenty of freedom and fun.” – Louisa May Alcott
73. “There is more to life than making a living. Do not work more than you live.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
74. “A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours.” – J. B. Priestley
75. “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” – Pope John Paul XXIII
76. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
77. “Take vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can’t always make memories.” – Anonymous
78. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles Schulz
79. “The success of a holiday depends on what you find for yourself on the spot, not what you bring with you.” – Ellis Peters
80. “It isn’t how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it’s how you spend the time.” – David Brenne
Happy Holidays Quotes For Loved Ones
Here are Happy Holidays Quotes For Loved Ones. Happy Holidays Quotes!
81. “We should learn the true Christmas lesson of gentle, thoughtful kindness to those we love and to all we meet in life’s busy ways.” – J. R. Miller
82. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas but if the white runs out, I’ll drink red.” – Unknown
83. “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
84. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
85. “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” – Dave Barry
86. “No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one.” – Elbert Hubbard
87. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
88. “I think it’s fascinating that there’s a whole holiday dedicated to things that we fear and that’s so interesting about the nature of humanity.” –Deborah Ann Woll
89. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
90. “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.” – Marcus Samuelsson
Here are Holiday Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
91. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
92. “Plenty of friendships are sustainable through dinners and lunches, but will not stand a week away. So be careful with whom you go on holiday.” –Julian Fellowes
93. “Christmas has always meant family and sharing and showing love and appreciation for those around you.” – Morris Fenris
94. “May your walls know joy. May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.” – Unknown
95. “Giving your presence might be the best Christmas gift you could give someone this year.” – Ken Fite
96. “A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.” – Earl Wilson
97. “As we rush around buying presents, we must always remember that “our presence rather than our presents” is one of the greatest gifts we can give.” – Catherine Pulsifer
98. “I’ve got two young children, so holidays are not the same as they used to be. There are now two types: family holidays and holidays you need from that holiday.” – Diego Luna
99. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – Jackson Brown, Jr.
100. “I’m a minimalist. I don’t really need much to enjoy a good holiday – just my family and the bare essentials.” – Jean Reno
Holiday Greeting Quotes
Here are Holiday Greeting Quotes. Happy Holidays Quotes!
101. “After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.”― Kenneth Grahame
102. “Even killers need holiday.”― Kenneth Eade
103. “Let us cherish family and friends this Holiday Season.” – Unknown
104. “How you feel about home after holiday says a lot about home.”― Joyce Rachelle
105. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” ― Todd Stocker
106. “Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.” —John J. Geddes
107. “Don’t get caught up in the wrapping paper and forget that the gift of the Christmas season is simply love.”― Toni Sorenson
108. “Peace and joy to you and your family this holiday season.” – Unknown
109. “This holiday season give yourself the gift of self-love and self-acceptance. Your season will bloom into ultimate bliss.”― Amy Leigh Mercree
110. “Wishing you a truly wonderful holiday season filled with peace and love. Prepare yourself for the countless happy moments that this holiday is about to offer you!” – Unknown
Let us know which of the following Happy Holidays Quotes you picked as your favorite.
Also, drop your thoughts about our list of Happy Holidays Quotes in the comment section.
Enjoy these Holiday Wishes Quotes, Happy Holidays Quotes For Cards, Wishing Happy Holidays Quotes, Positivity Happy Holidays Quotes, Happy Holidays Wishes Quotes, Holiday Greeting Quotes, and Holidays Quotes.
Remember, sharing is caring.