Happy Positive Quotes: We can tell that every one of us just wants to always be happy, right? For us to always be happy, it’s necessary we stay positive at every second of the clock. Why? Because being positive helps you to see the good in every situation. One of the things we can do to dwell in the realm of positivity is reading words that have not even an iota of negativity — and that’s the crux of this article.
In this article, we’ll list out a couple of Happy Positive Quotes.
Ready to go through these Happy Positive Quotes?
Happy Positive Quotes
Here are Happy Positive Quotes.
1. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
3. “Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.” – Robertson Davies
4. “Happiness is not being pained in body or troubled in mind.” – Thomas Jefferson
5. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
6. “The secret of happiness is to find a congenial monotony.” – V.S. Pritchett
7. “All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love.” – Baruch Spinoza
8. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
9. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
10. “A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” – Bernard de Fontenelle
Happy Positive Quotes For The Day
Here are Happy Positive Quotes For The Day. Happy Positive Quotes!
11. “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
12. “Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.” – Immanuel Kant
13. “Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” – C. JoyBell C.
15. “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.” – Buddha
16. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” – Carl Jung
17. “Happiness is a form of courage.” – Holbrook Jackson
18. “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” – Carrie Jones
19. “There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.” – Charlotte Bronte
20. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
Quote Of Being Happy
Here are Quote Of Being Happy. Happy Positive Quotes!
21. “If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.” – Chinese Proverb
22. “Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.” – Cynthia Nelms
23. “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” – Chuck Palahniuk
24. “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
25. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” – Dale Carnegie
26. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
27. “We can’t control the world. We can only (barely) control our own reactions to it. Happiness is largely a choice, not a right or entitlement.” – David C. Hill
28. “People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat – that’s the only moral they know.” – Dany Laferrière
29. “I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success.” – Diego Val
30. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
Happy And Positive Quotes
Here are Happy And Positive Quotes. Happy Positive Quotes!
31. “Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.” – Divyanka Tripathi
32. “Happiness is only real when shared.” – Jon Krakauer
33. “Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.” – Don Marquis
34. “Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens.” – Douglas Jerrold
35. “The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.” – Doug Larson
36. “Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around.” – E.L. Konigsburg
37. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.” – Earl Nightingale
38. “Happiness is always the serendipitous result of looking for something else.” – Dr. Idel Dreimer
39. “The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things.” – Epictetus
40. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.” – Earl Nightingale
Quote Of The Day Happy
Here are Quote Of The Day Happy. Happy Positive Quotes!
41.“No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel García Márquez
42. “The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness.” – Eric Hoffer
43. “My family didn’t have a lot of money, and I’m grateful for that. Money is the longest route to happiness.” – Evangeline Lilly
44. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
45. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” – Frederick Keonig
46. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns
47. “Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.” – George Bernard Shaw
48. “There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.” – Freya Stark
49. “Happiness is a place between too much and too little.” – Finnish Proverb
50. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
Short Happy Positive Quotes
Here are Short Happy Positive Quotes. Happy Positive Quotes!
51. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
52. “True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” – Helen Keller
53. “Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack.” – Hazelmarie Elliott
54. “Cheerfulness is what greases the axles of the world. Don’t go through life creaking.” – H.W. Byles
55. “Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy.” – Gretta Brooker Palmer
56. “How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now, and there will never be a time when it is not now.” – Gerald Jampolsky
57. “Happiness is the natural flower of duty.” – Phillips Brooks
58. “Happiness is a matter of one’s most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self.” – Iris Murdoch
59. “So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?” – Hunter S. Thompson
60. “I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.” – Jane Austen, Pride, and Prejudice
Happiness Short Positive Quotes
Here are Happiness Short Positive Quotes. Happy Positive Quotes!
61. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” – James Oppenheim
62. “Real happiness is cheap enough, yet how dearly we pay for its counterfeit.” – Hosea Ballou
63. “Real happiness is not of temporary enjoyment, but is so interwoven with the future that it blesses for ever.” – James Lendall Basford
64. “Happiness is distraction from the human tragedy.” – J.M. Reinoso
65. “Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it.” – J. Petit Senn
66. “If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” – Lao Tzu
67. “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” – L.M. Montgomery
68. “The happiness which is lacking makes one think even the happiness one has unbearable.” – Joseph Roux
69. “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” – Joseph Addison
70. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
Positive Happy Life Quotes
Here are Positive Happy Life Quotes. Happy Positive Quotes!
71. “Ask yourself whether you are happy and you cease to be so.” – John Stuart Mill
72. “Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though it were his own.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
73. “Happiness is a function of accepting what is.” – Werner Erhard
74. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
75. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
76. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
77. “There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
78. “In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness – otherwise how would you know when you’re happy?” – Leslie Caron
79. “As people spin faster and faster in the pursuit of merely personal happiness, they become exhausted in the futile effort of chasing themselves.” – Andrew Delbanco
80. “You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.” – Lauren Oliver
Life Quotes Happiness And Positivity
Here are Life Quotes Happiness And Positivity. Happy Positive Quotes!
81. “There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.” – Lady Blessington
82. “Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” – Maxim Gorky
83. “Happiness is a well-balanced combination of love, labour, and luck.” – Mary Wilson Little
84. “In my life I’ve learned that true happiness comes from giving. Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are. I think that love is what we’re all searching for. I haven’t come across anyone who didn’t become a better person through love.” – Marla Gibbs
85. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
86. “Happiness is a constant work-in-progress, because solving problems is a constant work-in-progress – the solutions to today’s problems will lay the foundation for tomorrow’s problems, and so on. True happiness occurs only when you find the problems you enjoy having and enjoy solving.” – Mark Manson
87. “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
88. “Many things can make you miserable for weeks; few can bring you a whole day of happiness.” – Mignon McLaughlin
89. “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” – Mark Twain
90. “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” – Orhan Pamuk
Stay Happy And Positive Quotes
Here are Stay Happy And Positive Quotes. Happy Positive Quotes!
91. “Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.” – Norm Papernick
92. Happiness is the default state. It’s what’s there when you remove the sense that something is missing in life.” – Naval Ravikant
93. “Happiness in this world, when it comes, comes incidentally. Make it the object of pursuit, and it leads us a wild-goose chase, and is never attained.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
94. Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman. Or a bad woman.” – George Burns
95. “Happiness is the resultant of the relative strengths of positive and negative feelings rather than an absolute amount of one or the other.” – Norman Bradburn
96. “It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness.” – Sir Richard Branson
97. Happiness is an accident of nature, a beautiful and flawless aberration.” – Pat Conroy
98. “There is no way to happiness — happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
99. The happiness of life is made up of the little charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
100. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
101. “Happiness is a state of activity.” – Aristotle
102. Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.” – Mildred Barthel
103. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
104. “Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect.” – Alain De Botton
105. “The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” – William Morris
We are glad you were able to read our list of Happy Positive Quotes up to the end. We hope it helped.
Enjoy these Happy Positive Quotes For The Day, Quote Of Being Happy, Happy And Positive Quotes, Quote Of The Day Happy, Short Happy Positive Quotes, Happiness Short Positive Quotes, Positive Happy Life Quotes, Life Quotes Happiness And Positivity, and Stay Happy And Positive Quotes.
Remember, sharing is caring.