I Forgive You For Everything Messages: The only way you can uncover a new state of mind is by giving in to forgiveness. It’s undoubtedly difficult, sometimes, to let go of a gruesome hurt by a friend/close friend — but you should know that if you take the step of forgiving that person, you’ll liberate yourself. You can’t imagine how much satisfaction you’d experience by forgiving others.
However, forgiving doesn’t erase your past; it gives you the rest of mind to paint a bright future. Forgiveness is letting go: let go of whatever anger or guilt you’ve bottled up within you.
In this article, we have compiled a couple of I Forgive You For Everything Messages — these I Forgive You For Everything Messages would help you pass the complete messages of how much you’ve forgiven them.
I Forgive You For Everything Messages
These I Forgive You For Everything Messages will help you compose something that best expresses how you genuinely feel.
1. It’s only the brave that knows how to forgive. It’s never in the nature of a coward to forgive.
2. The best form of love is forgiveness. Only strong people get bold enough to say they’re sorry. It also takes a much stronger person to forgive.
3. Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. – Mark Twain
4. We’re supposed to show forgiveness to everyone — including ourselves.
5. Many people don’t know that forgiving yourself and people is the greatest gift you can give yourself.
6. I didn’t know how strong I was until my only option was to forgive you and pretend it never happened.
7. Relationships must have mistakes. Always forgive the other person regardless.
8. You must let go if you want to be free. To love, you must start forgiving.
9. I am choosing the future instead of dwelling in the past. I forgive you.
10. Forgiving people who hate you is the best way to carry out the revenge.
11. Forgiving is rediscovering the shining path of peace that at first you thought others took away when they betrayed you. – Dodinsky
12. Forgiving isn’t something you do for someone else. It’s something you do for yourself. It’s saying, ‘You’re not important enough to have a stranglehold on me.’ It’s saying, ‘You don’t get to trap me in the past. I am worthy of a future. – Jodi Picoult
13. God offers us the very best, His perfect plan for our life which includes His Son, love, forgiveness, and peace. – Michele Ellison
14. The more you’re able to show forgiveness, the more you’re able to love.
15. Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I Have Forgiven You Messages
Here are the I Have Forgiven You Messages. I Forgive You For Everything Messages!
16. Forgiving yourself for leading you into the path of those who betrayed you. Sometimes, the bad isn’t seen by a good heart.
17. Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future. – Louis B. Smedes
18. The things two people do to each other they remember. If they stay together, it’s not because they forget; it’s because they forgive. – Demi Moore
19. To forgive is the most beautiful and highest form of love. In return, you’ll receive untold happiness and peace.
20. Live like a tree, giving, forgiving, and free. – Debasish Mridha
21. Forgiving is an attribute of the strong and not the weak — the weak doesn’t forgive.
22. Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them. – Marvin J. Ashton
23. Forgiveness tells you that you’re given another chance to create a new beginning.
24. You won’t heal if you do not let go of the hurt experienced in the past. Learn to forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made, and as for everyone who has wronged you? Forgive them.
25. Forgive people. Don’t do that because they deserve forgiveness, you have to do it because you deserve peace.
- 100+ Cute Paragraphs For Her Copy And Paste
- 112 Most Touching Love Messages
- 120 Cool Status For Facebook For Boys
- 20 Sweet Graduation Messages For Friends
- 85 Thank You God Messages And Quotes
- Pinterest Status Ideas: 100+ Pinterest Status
- 500+ Nice Bio For 2020 On Facebook
- Best Instagram Bio Ideas: 550+ Instagram Bio
- 70 Sweet Little Things To Say To A Girl
- Best Instagram Bio Ideas: 550+ Instagram Bio
26. When you initially forgive, it is like letting go of a hot iron. There is initial pain and the scars will show, but you can start living again. – Stephen Richards
27. I do not forget, I just choose to forgive. I do not regret, I only choose to move on. I don’t hate. I choose to love.
28. A broken friendship that is mended through forgiveness can be even stronger than it once was. – Stephen Richard
29. Mistakes are made by everybody. If you cannot forgive others, don’t think people will forgive you.
30. Forgive those who take you for granted, attack you or insult you. But also, always forgive yourself.
Forgiveness Messages To A Loved One
Here are Forgiveness Messages To A Loved One. I Forgive You For Everything Messages!
31. Whenever someone wrongs you, don’t fail to show forgiveness to them and pray for them.
32. People have to forgive. We don’t have to like them, we don’t have to be friends with them, we don’t have to send them hearts in text messages, but we have to forgive them, to overlook, to forget. Because if we don’t we are tying rocks to our feet, too much for our wings to carry! – C. JoyBell C.
33. I can forgive, but I cannot forget” is only another way of saying, “I will not forgive.” Forgiveness ought to be like a canceled note–torn in two and burned up so that it never can be shown against one. – Paul Boese
34. It is never too late to forgive ourselves for our past shortcomings and restore that feeling of excitement to our lives by living them with an attitude of positive expectancy! Then was then – and now is now. – Don McArt
35. I believe so much in letting go. I believe in second chance. But, most importantly, I strongly believe in us. I forgive you.
36. Life is strange. The more you hurt me, the more I really want to be with you. So, I forgive you.
37. Forgiveness takes intelligence, discipline, imagination, and persistence, as well as a special psychological strength, something athletes call mental toughness and warriors call courage. – Edward M. Hallowell
38. Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury. – Confucius
39. I have been thinking so much about what happened and I’ve come to realize that we’re all humans and we are prone to mistakes. I know I have every right to be angry with you right now but the earlier I forgive you and move on, the better for me. I forgive you.
40. I’ve really missed you, seriously. I know you have pleaded a lot for my forgiveness. It won’t make any sense if I continue to hold this in. I forgive you.
41. I was fooled by what my friends told me. I have made a very mistake; I should have forgiven you a long time ago. I guess I’m just not man enough to handle this relationship on my own. From the bottom of my heart, I forgive you.
42. You know my heart holds lots of love for you. The feeling I have for you is so intense and now that you have done this, I feel so bad and terrible. I don’t have even a single choice to not forgive you for your wrongs towards me. I forgive you.
43. Even God forgives us his children when we sin, who am I not to forgive you? I should forgive as well. I forgive you.
44. That thing you did was sarcastic and terrible. But, since you’ve shown remorse and have apologized for everything, then I forgive you.
45. You shouldn’t have gone ahead to conclude. You should have at least heard me out. I was surprised when I saw how you behaved — but since you have apologized, I forgive you. I forgive you, dear.
46. You’re so important to me. I know you know that very well, and that’s why it’d be very difficult for me to continue with you this way. I can sense it that you feel so terrible for all you’ve done. I want you to know that from the depth of my heart, I’ve forgiven you.
47. Why would you allow jealousy to get the better of you? Why? I’m still wondering why you think making a scene in front of family and friends was a good idea. You deserve my attitude towards you lately, but my love for you can’t let me continue in that. I have no other choice than to forgive you.
48. If you can find a place in your heart that accommodates my apology and forgive me, I’ll forever be glad. And I promise not to do that again. You’re my angel; I can never go through this life without you.
49. For the rest of my life, I have chosen to stay with you — and I don’t want anything to change that, not even this whole thing. Please, don’t allow this to come in the way of the progress of our relationship. We hold true love for each other; forgive me.
50. You have no idea how much I’ve always wanted to be yours and you finally handed your heart over to me. I wonder why I still do things that hurt you. Please, forgive me. I love you.
51. If only you know how lonely I am without you, you won’t continue to allow me to suffer like this. I’m really so sorry. I never mean to react that way, please. Forgive me.
52. Every time of the day, I wish you could be by my side. I miss you so badly. Please, forgive me so we can go back to how we used to be. I love you deeply.
53. Loving you has so much been the joy in my life. Thinking about you is something I can do for the whole day. If I open my heart, you’d see the blood of passion boiling for you and just you. That’s why you need to forgive me. I love you.
54. I have searched so many places and I haven’t found anybody who’s like you. I don’t think I’d want to search again. You’re my treasure and I’ll always be happy that I found you. You’re the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Forgive me, please.
55. If you leave, how do I breathe again? You’re the only one that owns my heart. If you say you won’t forgive me, I don’t know what I’ll become. Please, forgive me.
56. I know it really hurts but it doesn’t mean that you’ll hate me forever. Anytime I think of the day I broke your heart, it causes nothing but pain in my heart. Forgive me.
57. Forgiveness is a choice — a conscious choice — to let go of the disappointment and embrace hope. I forgive you.
58. Forgiveness may not have the power to heal the world, but it’d definitely stop the wound from getting deeper.
59. I am not angry with you. I am just not happy to see that you have become the person that I never thought you’d be. Maybe, it is time to move on. I forgive you.
60. I forgive you. Not because I love what you did but because I don’t want this to ruin all the lovely moments we have shared. And it will also put to waste all the effort I’ve put into putting a smile on your face. I forgive you.
61. I forgive you. Not for you. But, for us.
It won’t be a good idea to go for a very long time without forgiving someone who has hurt you — such gives unrest. Set yourself free by telling the person(s) how much you have forgiven them; don’t let your ego come in the way of your doing this.
Take the step.
Remember, sharing is caring.